Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Addicks v's QPR match thread 22/2/14

Comments

• Options
    We need to close QPR down in the middle of the park. Good job their forwards can't shoot straight. Everything to play for in the second half. COYR!!!!!
  • Options
    Adam, why don't you just go and support Chelsea? I'm sure you'd be a lot happier...
  • Options

Adam, why don't you just go and support Chelsea? I'm sure you'd be a lot happier...

im sure you'll be off when JJ and powell go dont worry
  • Options

The problem I'm finding is the way we are sitting back. Nothing to link our play. A long ball up to players who are the best in the air is totally pointless.

Agreed we would be better off without church and have AA in middle as QPR are vulnerable when ball is kept on floor. There CB's are huge lumps.

All in all not to bad so far, please get Green off thou.
  • Options
    Oakster said:

Got a great quality stream, can watch it in full screen on my TV - marvellous stuff.

Think we did OK that half, playing like an away team, defending well and looking to hit QPR on the break. Trouble is our long ball counter attacks are meat and drink to Dunne and Onouha. Need to get in behind them but the midfield is so deep that we cant really create those sort of balls. Overall though a solid half, still have a horrible feeling QPR will nick one and then shut up shop - would be priceless if we could do the same.

Please share the link

• Options

I read "shit football" and didnt bother with the rest...
  • Options
    Why aren't you at the game today, Adam?
  • Options
    Hit the post twice inside 5 seconds. When is our luck ever going to change?
  • Options

because i live about 160 miles away from london and work on a saturday morning if thats alright with you
  • Options

Luck or finishing?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Oakster said:

Got a great quality stream, can watch it in full screen on my TV - marvellous stuff.

Think we did OK that half, playing like an away team, defending well and looking to hit QPR on the break. Trouble is our long ball counter attacks are meat and drink to Dunne and Onouha. Need to get in behind them but the midfield is so deep that we cant really create those sort of balls. Overall though a solid half, still have a horrible feeling QPR will nick one and then shut up shop - would be priceless if we could do the same.

Can you send me the link please...???
  • Options
    Just watched the first half. Atmosphere was good. QPR obviously didn't look as dangerous as I thought they would be and I don't think we were poor. 3 points is possible. COYR !!!
  • Options
    players on way out again
  • Options

Luck or finishing?
    Exactly it was a terrible miss
  • Options
    ct_addick said:

Oakster said:

Please share the link

Www.vipboxam,co/football/209737/1/charlton-vs-qpr-live-stream-online.html

• Options

because i live about 160 miles away from london and work on a saturday morning if thats alright with you
    Well maybe try not to be quite so critical when you aren't seeing it live, then? (Vain hope, I know...)

• Options

Luck or finishing?
    Know what you mean but on that occasion it was just bad luck
  • Options

Good saving tackle by useless JJ...

notice how all their attacks are coming down that side and how many times they have made it down into the box or get a corner from it....

Just watched the first half. Atmosphere was good. QPR obviously didn't look as dangerous as I thought they would be and I don't think we were poor. 3 points is possible. COYR !!!

Links available in the Charlton v qpr tv thread
  • Options
    A bit more belief here and they are there for the taking
  • Options
    Ok off we go
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    cs1986 said:

mascot88 said:

greens having a mare

Id say ineffective, "a mare" for me suggests specific mistakes, whcih he hasnt imho...
    Blasting over with a 3 on 2 is a huge mistake?!
    wasnt a 3 on 2 and hes scroed several from that range previously ... entitled to have a go ... (sharpens bayonet)

• Options

Well maybe try not to be quite so critical when you aren't seeing it live, then? (Vain hope, I know...)

so watching it on a stream doesnt count as watching it live does it?
  • Options
    Ravel Morrison chatting up the ref - don't like that much!
  • Options

Look misery, reign it in. The second half has kicked off, there's no need for the updates to be interspersed with your argument
  • Options
    Some right cry babies on this site...
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    Doyle comes out and immediately takes out Dervite, no foul given...
  • Options

Look misery, reign it in. The second half has kicked off, there's no need for the updates to be interspersed with your argument
    haha have a word with cp athletic lover weegie then im just replying :)
  • Options
    No, it's really not quite the same, Adam, but then you probably watch all your football on TV...

Anyway, COYA!!
  • Options
    good pressuing, good start to the second half... come on boys!!
  • Options
    COME ON YOU REDS!!!!
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!