Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

*Preview* / Sheffield Wednesday VS Charlton Athletic / FA Cup 5th round (KO 19:45)

Comments

• Options
    We are due consecutive victories. Another 1-0 to the Addicks tonight and then we go get another 3 points at Leicester on Saturday.
  • Options
    Owl-Zat - you are right, the Howard has certainly dipped but the food was ok and cheap. Bags dropped off in the Premier Inn and now in the Fat Cat prior to the last pre-match venue, the Kelham Island Tavern. Very civilised
  • Options
    Feeling a bit nervous about this one. It's always the expectation that lets you down and this is Charlton. A great result and performance last Saturday and wouldn't it be nice to repeat that today. But, being Charlton, I've got no eyed deer which team will turn up. I'd be very happy with a draw.
  • Options
    I think 2-1 to us.

Rhoys and Reza to score
  • Options
    bc_addick said:

"ineligible to face his former club in the cup as he did not sign in time. Ben Hamer will be pushing for a recall after recovering from an ankle injury. Leon Cort & Chirs Solly remain out. Fitness will be a key element in Powell's selection but with the lure of a Quarter final for the first time since 1947 who would not want to be part of this game?"

Wasn't it a 1/4 final against Bolton a few years back when we lost 1-0 ?

Yep and Boro away.
  • Options
    Thuram

Nego Morro Wood Wiggins

Wilson Poyet Cousins Harriott

Astrid

Reza

Similar formation to when we used to play with Yann behind Church. Nego included just because I want to see Wilson at RM.

2-1 Addicks.
  • Options
    Do Charlton travel well? have they arrived yet? haven't seen any red yet, traffic is bad, come on Wednesday!!!!!!
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    We'll be starting with a little fox.
  • Options
    I have a feeling Reza is going to score - which means he probably won't play!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Do Charlton travel well? have they arrived yet? haven't seen any red yet, traffic is bad, come on Wednesday!!!!!!

Do you use any other forums?
  • Options

Probably because most are just finishing up at work at this time on a Monday..... unless they time travel bit hard for most to be down at Sheffield at 5pm

• Options
    Wheres everyone drinking at the minute? Pub we're is very home orientated
  • Options

Wheres everyone drinking at the minute? Pub we're is very home orientated

Pub is that?

• Options
    hmm they rested 5 players on Saturday
  • Options
    After Saturday I feel a lot more relaxed about this game. Last thing we need is another midweek match but that is what I think we will get. Another morale boosting 1-1 draw and a replay.
  • Options

Do you use any other forums?
    Yes but I mainly use this one, If I had a grumble about this one it lacks Wednesday fans but that's understandable.

I had a go yesterday but that comment really made me laugh, well played.
  • Options
    Blucher said:

Owl-Zat - you are right, the Howard has certainly dipped but the food was ok and cheap. Bags dropped off in the Premier Inn and now in the Fat Cat prior to the last pre-match venue, the Kelham Island Tavern. Very civilised

Have a few for me, I'll hopefully fit in a few post match beers to celebrate or drown my sorrows.

Any excuse really :-)

• Options
    owl-zat said:

Blucher said:

Have a few for me, I'll hopefully fit in a few post match beers to celebrate or drown my sorrows.

Any excuse really :-)

wawaw
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    lets stick it up this owl-zap, prick and f..k him up and go on and play the bigger club in Sheffield and better fans.
  • Options
    0-1 Danny Green. You read it here first!
  • Options
    Charlton have given us some decent games over the years, and our under achieving status means that we will play clubs like this. I welcome you to Hillsborough tonight for your big night against a massive club like Wednesday, for the London minnows getting this far is a huge achievement in it's self, if you were to beat us tonight the headlines tomorrow will hail you quite rightly you as giant killers.
    Enjoy your trip to the city that organised football was born in.
  • Options
    *sniffed the bait*

*swam straight past it*
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    You spelt 'massive' wrong. It's MASSIVE.
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    Lol the Wendies are bricking it.
  • Options
    groan

coyr!

soooo wish i was there
  • Options
    Just listening to preview on Radio Sheffield. Over 27k sold so should be a good atmosphere. COYR.
  • Options
    Just arrived at Hillsborough, dragged a citeh fan and manure fan with us to give them a taste of the real world of footy. Looking forward to this :)
  • Options
    jog on. come on you reds.1-1 or 1-2 just wait and see owls,mugs