Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Wheres the famous Operation Piggy Now?

edited February 2014 in General Charlton
LETS ALL LAUGH AT WEDNESDAY LETS ALL LAUGH AT WEDNESDAY A LA LA LA................................

WHOS F-ING LAUGHING NOW????

YOUR GROUNDS TO BIG FOR YOU!!

WHERES YA FAMOUS MICHAEL VAUGHAN????

ITS NICE TO KNOW YOUR HERE NOW F-OFF

Leave Sheff Utd to us yeah you TWO BOB TEAM

Comments

• Options
    Piggy's all right , he's probably drowning his sorrows.
  • Options
    I'm pleased we ruined their possible derby. But only because of him.
  • Options
    Piggy will be on here once he's composed himself. He's a good lad.
  • Options
    Piggy's ok. Passionate about his team (even if a bit delusional.)
  • Options
    piggy is defo alright but DEFO got a bit too big for his boots on this one....

UNLUCKY MY SON!

let's see if you relegate us too eh? :)
  • Options
    edited February 2014
  • Options
    Don't like this.
  • Options
    Just cracked open a bottle of 1905 vintage. Life could not taste any sweeter...

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    Does this mean we're a big club now?
  • Options
    hahahahah he has been given digs on here since we was drawn together going to miss him :(
  • Options
    we're smaisev
  • Options
    The fact that Church has elbowed that in for the winner is rather nice as well.....
  • Options
    Dannoo_86 said:

hahahahah he has been given digs on here since we was drawn together going to miss him :(

He was last seen aving it on his toes....Somewhere in Sheffield

• Options
    I think he might have got beaten up for celebrating our winner - we all know he is an Addick deep down! Let's invite him to watch the quarter final with us.
  • Options
    He is alright but if he wants to give it out then surely he can accept a little back.

hhahahhahahahha av that ya two bob minows. Wish us luck against the classier Sheffield club.
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    I see him as one of us - but he deserves a bit of banter doesn't he? Agree, it shouldn't resort to name calling though.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited February 2014
    Exactly NLA. Seems nice fella and engages in old style banter rather than the new fangled 'banter'

Am sure he will be on here still and I for one welcome his posts.
  • Options
    Just had the pleasure of a few in the nearby pub. Is the Charlton game on in here? No but the Sheffield one is. Oh we hope you beat united.. Oh do fuck off
  • Options
    I agree op is alright & has grown on me lately but if he can give it out a bit then surely he can take it too.

Av that ya little 2 bob Tesco fc muppets. Looking forward to playing the classier club in Sheffield. Unlucky pig. Keep that snout up squire. Hahahahahahaahahhaha
  • Options
    Bad luck Piggy.
    Get yourself a ticket for Bramall lane and cheer on the red and white army.
  • Options
    bet he pebbled dashed the seat aswell when church scored....Oh and how sweet Church with a handball a hamer grabbing the that header from behind the line lol
  • Options
    MSE7 said:

bet he pebbled dashed the seat aswell when church scored....Oh and how sweet Church with a handball a hamer grabbing the that header from behind the line lol

Wasn't behind the line mate, Ben Hamer was stood a fair few inches his side of the line, and barely had to reach to claw it back out, we were lucky with it but every team needs luck to win these sort of games, we were the much better team for 45mins, they were the much better team for 45mins while we were on the back foot.

• Options
    Bad luck OP. Come and watch us at Bramall Lane - we'll adopt you as an Addick for the day.

As for Owl -Zat, I'll doubt we'll see the Cockwomble until next season.
  • Options
    What's a cockwomble?
  • Options
    edited February 2014
  • Options
    He'll be on here before too long. As nla says, he's a proper fan. We all know how he must be feeling tonight.