Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Wheres the famous Operation Piggy Now?

Comments

• Options

Bad luck Piggy.
    Get yourself a ticket for Bramall lane and cheer on the red and white army.

Highly unlikely he's going to cheer on the red and white army at Brammal Lane, I'd have thought. Pretty sure he prefers us to them :-)
  • Options
    I always thought Llera would have been a top player if he had pace. The problem is that his lack of pace will cost you 1 in 4, possibly 1 in 3. Church is not the quickest, but Llera was playing on the edge against him.
  • Options
    Thought llera had a shocker to be honest. When church got round and and got brought down, it brang back memories of the swindon game when he got sent off.
  • Options
    Yeah fair play piggy, shame your out

People need to remember the baiting Michael Vaughan gave us.

As for this post would I change it? Would I hell. We're the red and white army!!!!!!

• Options
    Well done Piggy.
  • Options
    aliwibble said:

Bad luck Piggy.
    Get yourself a ticket for Bramall lane and cheer on the red and white army.

Highly unlikely he's going to cheer on the red and white army at Brammal Lane, I'd have thought. Pretty sure he prefers us to them :-)
    The red and white Charlton army

• Options
    Piggy ur are a gracious man in defeat on a tie that meant so much to u lot
    Come and join us at brammal lane
  • Options
    @operationpig Where was Anotonio, Jermaine Johnson and Reda Johnson, was well pleased when I saw you line up with no wingers
  • Options
    Nicholas said:

@operationpig Where was Anotonio, Jermaine Johnson and Reda Johnson, was well pleased when I saw you line up with no wingers

All injured, we also had Lee and Semedo missing in CM, both a big big miss, don't want to bang on about our injuries because we still had others who can do a job but it was a big game for big players, sadly for us some of quite a few of our players went missing last night, was it nerves? then man up ffs! also Stuart Gray got his line up wrong, tactics wrong and subs wrong for the first time this season, not that i'll (or most fans) will get on his back over it because I really do feel we'll stay up with him, in November we were adrift at the bottom and everyone was sure we would go down, I don't feel that way now.

Had the QF not been against the Blades then things would probably have been different, but it's not the case, although you beat us I hope you go on to bet them because I've already encountered some smug smiles from some of the few this morning, a smile of relief of dodging us because we always beat them in big games when it matters.

I hate football at times, might take up badminton lol.
  • Options

Nicholas said:

All injured, we also had Lee and Semedo missing in CM, both a big big miss, don't want to bang on about our injuries because we still had others who can do a job but it was a big game for big players, sadly for us some of quite a few of our players went missing last night, was it nerves? then man up ffs! also Stuart Gray got his line up wrong, tactics wrong and subs wrong for the first time this season, not that i'll (or most fans) will get on his back over it because I really do feel we'll stay up with him, in November we were adrift at the bottom and everyone was sure we would go down, I don't feel that way now.

Had the QF not been against the Blades then things would probably have been different, but it's not the case, although you beat us I hope you go on to bet them because I've already encountered some smug smiles from some of the few this morning, a smile of relief of dodging us because we always beat them in big games when it matters.

• Sponsored links:

• Options

Nicholas said:

trouble is results like these do not knock the stuffing out of you ...reckon you ll struggle for the rest of the season now ...cant see Gray staying beyond the summer anyway
  • Options

Nicholas said:

We outplayed you for 30mins which is highly unlike us. Morgan Fox made his debut at left back, Callum Harriot (19) has hardly played all year and our CM pairing were 18 and 19.
  • Options
    With his curly tail and his sniffy nose piggy went and had it on his toes!!

Run from the charlton you always run from the charlton
  • Options
    MSE7 said:

Weird
  • Options

MSE7 said:

Weird
    Weirdo

• Options
    This is only going to end one way.
  • Options
    Let's end it tonight then, here and now. Let's get involved!!!
  • Options
    Lots of unfair comments on this thread
  • Options
    Loco said:

Lots of unfair comments on this thread

Enlighten us?
  • Options
    MSE7 said:

Does the 7 in your username reflect your age, shoe size or IQ?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Yeah all of those
  • Options
    MSE7 said:

LETS ALL LAUGH AT WEDNESDAY LETS ALL LAUGH AT WEDNESDAY A LA LA LA................................

WHOS F-ING LAUGHING NOW????

YOUR GROUNDS TO BIG FOR YOU!!

WHERES YA FAMOUS MICHAEL VAUGHAN????

ITS NICE TO KNOW YOUR HERE NOW F-OFF

Leave Sheff Utd to us yeah you TWO BOB TEAM

Makes you feel proud !
  • Options
    Too much Piggy love on here... i'm off to have a bacon sarnie.
  • Options
    You never heard those songs sang at a football match before? Yawn

You must be a west stand support?

Drink from a tankard do ya?
  • Options

This is only going to end one way.

yep
  • Options
    MSE7 said:

You maybe happier here:

http://www.millwall.vitalfootball.co.uk/forum/forums/forum-view.asp?fid=5
  • Options
    You might be into looking on Millwall forums but I ain't pal
  • Options
    MSE7 said:

Don't forget their prawn sandwiches they love them.
  • Options
    Last time i sat in the west stand I saw grown men eating burgers whilst wearing a napkin... Very sophisticated..
    Splendid one must say.
  • Options
    My god are you still banging on about me? tell you what when you come up in April MSE7 I'll pick you up in my Skoda Rapide (minus the hub caps because this is 2014 Sheffield ya know) and drop you off at the Rowan wing at the NG Hospital before you go to the match just for a check up!