Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Wheres the famous Operation Piggy Now?

Comments

• Options
    Let's club together and buy OP a shirt for the match.
  • Options
    OP doesn't deserve silly name calling...I agree with NLA..he is a ardent fan of his club..but lets have some decorum please....yes we beat his team....but lets stay polite....no need to be silly in victory...savour it and shake hands.....c'mon guys we are better than this.
  • Options
    I'm sure that he - and all those other Wendys - will be on here soon enough congratulating us.

Well, OP will anyway. We wont see that other mug again.
  • Options
    Don't let's gloat lads. Well get our comeuppance somewhere. Piggy is a good lad and he'll be on here to congratulate us when he feels up to it.
  • Options
    He'll be on shortly. He just canceling the civic reception and open top bus that they had planned for tomorrow.
  • Options
    I bet if the boot was on the other foot OP and the rest of the cronies would be on here like a rat up a drainpipe so for that reason they can have this thread and eat it
  • Options
    OP used to disappear at certain times despite his denials. But he doesn't anymore and is now a decent enough contributor.
  • Options

OP doesn't deserve silly name calling...I agree with NLA..he is a ardent fan of his club..but lets have some decorum please....yes we beat his team....but lets stay polite....no need to be silly in victory...savour it and shake hands.....c'mon guys we are better than this.

The voice of reason at last. Other supporters coming on adds to the experience as far as I am concerned. Love my team, respect those who proper support theirs. We all love the game. End of.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I reckon he is in the phone to the Samaritans
  • Options
    this
  • Options
    Why are we even bothering starting a thread in his name? He'll just lap it up.
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    I reckon he'll be pork scratchings by the morning...
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    Was at the game tonight. Parked outside the ground someone stole
    Me bloody hub caps. Everytime I go
    to Sheffield me hub caps go!!
  • Options
    They are plastic aswell!!

Think they must use them as piss pots
  • Options
    Yeah, i might have disagreed about his need to start at least two seperate threads in the last week but he is alright really, the other wendy who suddenly appeared the last few days, i hope is hiding back in the cave he came from.
  • Options

Calling a man a prick from behind a keyboard is hillarious
    yes I would say it to his face and to yours so mind your own.

OP is a proper fan an excellent contributer of a superb forum (this one)

He will be on here he has never hidden he doesn't give it he gives good banter

You wouldn't say it to the lads face so give him a bit of stick give him banter but don't give it all billy big bollox

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    yes I would say it to his face and to yours so mind your own
  • Options

Yeah, i might have disagreed about his need to start at least two seperate threads in the last week but he is alright really, the other wendy who suddenly appeared the last few days, i hope is hiding back in the cave he came from.

Yeah not sure where they dug him up from.

• Options

Probably tucked up in bed by now.................

Bless. If I thought he looked like that I'd be much nicer to him.
  • Options
    You are a piggy a little piggy your only happy on giro day...

Your dad's a dealer your mums a stealer so please don't take my hub caps away!!

• Options
    When ever you want
  • Options
    Addickted said:

Bad luck OP. Come and watch us at Bramall Lane - we'll adopt you as an Addick for the day.

As for Owl -Zat, I'll doubt we'll see the Cockwomble until next season.

More abuse from aaDICKted, still not pressed that abuse button yet though.

We only turned up for the first 20 minutes of the second half, pity we didn't play like Saturday against Huddersfield when we fought for every ball and never game them any time on the ball but hey you won even if it was a handball for the winner.

Your goalie pulled off some excellent saves in the second half to seal the victory and we never threw the kitchen sink at you in the final 5-10 minutes which was annoying.

On the bright side at least we don't have a midweek game at Yeovil now and can play it on the original date of Saturday.

Let's look forward to Easter Monday now, maybe we'll get revenge and send you down again.

WAWAW

• Options
    edited February 2014
    I'm embarrassed. By some of the Charlton posts above.
    A new low.
  • Options

When ever you want

When ever you want

• Options
    I predicted we would win and that Wednesday would be sour losers. Mind you, you don't have to be Nostradamus!