Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Pardew uses his head

Comments

• Options

Should the video be on here btw? Wouldn't want to drop Afka and Lookie in it for the sake of an hour or two.

Why, are they in it?
  • Options
    The thing is everyone knows that Pardew is a ****.
  • Options
    Should be sacked, no excuses!
  • Options

That was my first thought. Then I saw the incident and thought "prick"...............
  • Options
    Myler is probably just as much of a knobhead for squaring up to a manager in the 1st place.
    But can you imagine any other manager dishing out a funny headbutt like a child, no.

Pardew makes Chris Powell look like he has the maturity of a 140 year old wise man Chinese god...and Pardews roughly 10yrs Powells senior.
  • Options

Sack him only won 13 games in the Premier this season not to mention 8th in the league. Be carefully though Newcastle's owner loves a Londoner so CP could be next for the toon army
  • Options
    So of course nobody will copy Pardew at Sunday league an other levels of football? Of course they will, but they can apologise afterwards and express regret, and say they should have sat down! Pardew says he will have a session of self-therapy, and that he needs to have a good old word with himself and the fuss will die down.

He has previous. However on that occasion it was a match official and they're fair game aren't they Alan?

Heat of the game? Newcastle were cruising it at the time. Pardew must have been feeling under enormous pressure when he did it, I mean 3-1 up away at Hull, surely he must have felt his job was on the line poor man!

After all the Hull player must have done something to deserve it, having the cheek to want to retrieve the ball and get on with the game for gawdsake! And that self same player was not showing due deference to Pardew when in his presence, isn't that a reasonable excuse to headbutt the player and remind him he is a pleb compared to Alan Pardew?

Now all of a sudden Alan is getting grief because of his reasonable, justified and restrained behaviour, somehow it turns out Pardew is to blame! How can that be fair?

Political correctness gone mad I tell you.
  • Options
    Reminds me of the time Gary Johnson tripped Micheal Chopra up as he run down the line celebrating
  • Options
    smiffyboy said:

Reminds me of the time Gary Johnson tripped Micheal Chopra up as he run down the line celebrating

In that particular case I would be on Johnson's side all day long.

• Options
    Dave2l said:

Myler is probably just as much of a knobhead for squaring up to a manager in the 1st place.
    But can you imagine any other manager dishing out a funny headbutt like a child, no.

Pardew walked over to him!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    100k fine and formal warning from NUFC
  • Options

Dave2l said:

Pardew walked over to him!
    As seen on motd the blame lies 100% on Pardew and it was totally unprovoked. What an embarrassment he is to football.
  • Options
    Can you think of any person in any job who would not be sacked for that? How is not only a knobhead, he is a lucky knobhead.
  • Options
    You're at work, and you walk up to somebody and head butt another person sharing your workplace.
    Gross misconduct, anywhere else it would not be a verbal warning, not be a written warning, not be a final warning (especially if you have previous) it would be dismissal.
    What would happen if you head butted the referee? You would be banned from football wouldn't you? Sine die...is that the term?
  • Options
    on Ssn about 10mins before the headbut they said that something had happened between pardew and meyler and meyler must have said something to pardew coz he was going mad on the touchline. So it seems there was more to this than.just that incident. Suprised that motd didn't highlight or show this.
  • Options
    Pardew will get the book thrown at him and rightly so.
    I hope the same will apply to Charlie Adam.
  • Options
    I know what he did was wrong but surely that's not a headbutt? More of a nod of the head. Very feeble effort of one.

Anyway hope he gets the book thrown at him. Big nosed twonk.
  • Options
    "I did not mean any damage to the guy but I have moved my head forward. I tried to push him away with my head"

He must be a total idiot if he expects us to believe that!
  • Options
    Why didn't he just say "I am a complete and utter c**k and have no excuse other than that" at least that would have been honest.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited March 2014
    I would be happy to show Alan P how to do a proper SLondon HeadBut not the week Geordie effort he seems to have employed -------only stipulation is im the giver and he is the receiver -------just for old times Alan a gift from all at CAFC.
  • Options
    Proper tool old Pardew
  • Options
    Is it the rutting season ?
  • Options
    I know he's an ex charlton manager (boo).
    He should know better but if I'd just been shoved by an opposition player I would kick off. Having said that he expects his players to know better so he should too.

I could imagine myself shoving the guy clean over but I wouldn't have head butted (can you really call it that) him.

It's propa nawty of him but I feel it's a tad of a storm in a teacup.
  • Options
  • Options
    Myler should be fined for failing to collapse and roll over five times in agony. Should have his footballers equity card revoked.
  • Options

Myler should be fined for failing to collapse and roll over five times in agony. Should have his footballers equity card revoked.

He should be fined for not putting the twat on his arse.
  • Options
    I think Pardew deliberately gets in the way in the first place. Then he uses his dickhead in a thoroughly Alan way.
  • Options
    Minimum 10 game stadium ban, massive fine and hopefully the sack