Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Pardew uses his head

Comments

• Options

Pardew will get the book thrown at him and rightly so.
    I hope the same will apply to Charlie Adam.

…and thankfully Adam has been charged by the FA too…

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/26425905
    Quite right, no one should get away with violent conduct. I hear the ECB are looking into an altercation at a cricket ground in Canterbury in 1985.....
  • Options
    Another story I heard is that when he was our manager he apparently slept with one of his player's mrs. Whether it's true or not I don't know. Just something I heard.
  • Options

Genuine question. Why should a manager get treated differently when headbutting an opponent than a player on the pitch headbutting an opponent.

Because Alan Pardew is a tosser.
  • Options
    Nice of the Telegraph to sneak in some classist bile:

He is not the first player or manager to have risen from a working-class background to achieve fame and fortune in football, but he is perhaps one of the few who has been unable to adapt his behaviour accordingly.

As if all working-class people are some kind of thugs that need taming...

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/newcastle-united/10671664/Newcastle-United-manager-Alan-Pardew-A-talented-leader-but-he-needs-to-start-acting-his-age.html
  • Options
    Riviera said:

Pardew will get the book thrown at him and rightly so.
    I hope the same will apply to Charlie Adam.

…and thankfully Adam has been charged by the FA too…

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/26425905
    Quite right, no one should get away with violent conduct. I hear the ECB are looking into an altercation at a cricket ground in Canterbury in 1985.....
    … apparently 'he deserved it'.
  • Options

Another story I heard is that when he was our manager he apparently slept with one of his player's mrs. Whether it's true or not I don't know. Just something I heard.

That was West Ham
  • Options
    Kap10 said:

That was West Ham
    Did it at Charlton as well
  • Options
    I know for a fact he slept with my missus. And he headbutted my dog.
  • Options
    edited March 2014
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Oh lay, oh lay, oh lay...
  • Options
    edited March 2014
    Dave2l said:

Rumour (when at Charlton) can't remember who I heard this from but was at the time when he was our

Might be Chinese whispers gone mad but I remember what I was told.

I don't think AFKA and Lookie are all that keen on being sued.....
  • Options
    I find it ridiculous that the thought of prosecution was ever discussed; it was hardly the most violent act we have witnessed.
    Oh sod it I could not care less, throw the book at him.
  • Options

Dave2l said:

Could you remove quoting the text, I deleted my comment, made a naive mistake posting in the 1st place, cheers.
  • Options
    Dave2l said:

Dave2l said:

Could you remove quoting the text, I deleted my comment, made a naive mistake posting in the 1st place, cheers.
    Done.
  • Options
    Newcastle manager Alan Pardew has been handed a 7 match touchline ban for his headbutt, the first 3 matches of which are a full stadium ban + £60,000 fine.
  • Options
    Pardew banned for 7 games and fined £60000 by the FA for head-butting David Meyler #SSN
  • Options
    Pardew banned from Stadium for first three matches and banned from touchline for other four games #SSN
  • Options

Incredibly, Pardew is the 2nd longest serving manager in the Premiershit.

• Options
    Big banners up at the emirates "Pardew out" they took their time!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Sacked in the morning?
  • Options
    edited April 2014
    That's some run they've been on - lost 14 of their last 19 matches.

Sadly, we witnessed the very same thing under his "leadership".
  • Options

That's some run they've been on - lost 14 of their last 19 matches.

Sadly, we witnessed the very same thing under his "leadership".

Yet they are still 9th. Shows how poor rest of league is, if a team loses 14 from 19 and stays in the top half.

• Options
    When things go wrong under Pards the Geordie faithful will be less tolerant of his excuses.
  • Options
    laughing at all football fans as usual aint he ? paid off by saints/WHU/CAFC and at least 6 years of his contract at GoerdieVille--------millions for being a complete and utter twat in life and his profession.
    i would pay a good few quid to see somone twat this twat
  • Options
    I don't normally condone violence, but just this once, GH, *LIKE*
  • Options
    Burning too good for him GH?
  • Options

They should have added "Plus he's a twat" at the bottom.
  • Options
    Lowest scorers in the league. Lost something like 14 out of 17 too.