Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Happy 14th March...

Comments

• 3blokes said:

I hadn't heard of this Steak and Blow thing till today when someone at work mentioned it.
    Now it's my birthday today and the other day the missus asked me what I fancied for a birthday dinner and I said lasagne.( she makes a very decent one)
    So instead of steak I have had mince....been feeling rather edgy and nervous ever since...

Tomorrow is mince and gash day apparently!
  • mine said you can f right off look what happened last time
  • 3blokes said:

I hadn't heard of this Steak and Blow thing till today when someone at work mentioned it.
    Now it's my birthday today and the other day the missus asked me what I fancied for a birthday dinner and I said lasagne.( she makes a very decent one)
    So instead of steak I have had mince....been feeling rather edgy and nervous ever since...

Tomorrow is mince and gash day apparently!
    Can't beat a nibble on a steak tartare
  • should combine the two days sj
  • Mince and gash day?!?! Oh my days. Does maple syrup go with that?
  • eh but ya blow job wont be as special if the mrs takes the same stance pal 8)

I've been with Mrs AUN for thirteen years. What's a blow job?
    Funnily enough, my bj's are how I like my steak.... f**king rare
    I have Fila BJ
  • that's better dm

your quorn mince ruins the gash
  • Pmsl that's six words I never thought I'd see in a sentence nla.
  • Completely forgot about today. Just txt the missus asking where the hell she is, f#ck the steak just bring your knee pads! She hasn't replied yet...
  • Sponsored links:

• Can we make this 'members' only?

More like the brine from a tin of tuna
  • Like mine both well done.
  • Tavern said:

eh but ya blow job wont be as special if the mrs takes the same stance pal 8)

I've been with Mrs AUN for thirteen years. What's a blow job?
    Funnily enough, my bj's are how I like my steak.... f**king rare
    I have Fila BJ

I always wanted one of those but had to settle for a tachini one

More like the brine from a tin of tuna
    I miss tuna :-(
  • Not me never do !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    time to trade her in me thinks
  • Happy Steak day, I suppose it would've been happier...?
  • I'm in France for a classic car show, just had a rare T Bone, delicious.
  • I thought I'd give it a bump to cheer up the moaners.
  • Pasta and Garlic Bread :(
  • Sponsored links:

• My wife is in plaster and on crutches following a foot operation and I have man flu, plus my daughter is coming to dinner tonight to discuss wedding plans and money..............Gulp!!

Not sure if we are having steak but I doubt there will be any afters :-(
  • What a strange thing haha.

Didn't know about it until today, can't complain though...
  • edited March 2016
    My wife is on her knees right now..............begging me to go out.
  • I've said to the wife that after yesterday she can try blowing my whistle a bit later if she wants...
  • 3blokes said:

I've said to the wife that after yesterday she can try blowing my whistle a bit later if she wants...

If it was one of those whistles from yesterday, watch out if she blows it too hard, the pee doesn't get stuck.
  • 3blokes said:

I've said to the wife that after yesterday she can try blowing my whistle a bit later if she wants...

If it was one of those whistles from yesterday, watch out if she blows it too hard, the pee doesn't get stuck.
    Ewwww!
  • It's spag Bol tonight, other half wants to know if steak mince counts?
  • The amount of Steak in the chiller at Waitrose yesterday did make me wonder what was going on.

Of course it counts... Until five minutes beforehand when a mysterious headache turns up Sadie ;)

He doesn't care if steak mince counts. You know that, he knows that, I know that, everyone on here knows that. He wants dinner done with as quickly as possible, so that the real point of 14 March can be dealt with. Give him a stick of asparagus and a lettuce leaf for dinner, he doesn't care, it's all about the afters.