Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Happy 14th March...

Comments

• MrLargo said:

It's spag Bol tonight, other half wants to know if steak mince counts?

He doesn't care if steak mince counts. You know that, he knows that, I know that, everyone on here knows that. He wants dinner done with as quickly as possible, so that the real point of 14 March can be dealt with. Give him a stick of asparagus and a lettuce leaf for dinner, he doesn't care, it's all about the afters.
    Nope can't have one without the other, defeats the object.
  • MrLargo said:

It's spag Bol tonight, other half wants to know if steak mince counts?

He doesn't care if steak mince counts. You know that, he knows that, I know that, everyone on here knows that. He wants dinner done with as quickly as possible, so that the real point of 14 March can be dealt with. Give him a stick of asparagus and a lettuce leaf for dinner, he doesn't care, it's all about the afters.
    Washing up?
  • It's spag Bol tonight, other half wants to know if steak mince counts?

Only if you're channelling the spirit of Larry Grayson....
  • having dinner at my mums tonight, I really hope it's not steak!

Doesn't bear thinking about.

Could be worse, her teeth could be in a glass.
  • edited March 2016

having dinner at my mums tonight, I really hope it's not steak!

Could be worse, her teeth could be in a glass.
    Reckon I'd play it safe call in sick and nip to the chippy instead @cafcdave123
  • I mentioned this to the other half whilst she was doing a huge pile of washing up. I'm not holding my breath.

Apparently there's a steak and BJ with your name on it Dave, thats the problem with sharing your full name with your old man.
  • I thought today was pie day.
  • Sponsored links:

• Pot noodle and a wank

Now that's living the dream.
  • I mentioned this to the other half whilst she was doing a huge pile of washing up. I'm not holding my breath.

You'd better hold your breath for when she pushes your head under the washing up water in retaliation...
  • It would help if the BBC pushed this a bit harder. Did they even cover it on The One Show?
  • Really surprised that Clintons or Tescos didnt have "Happy Steak and BlowJob day" cards.

They usually do for any sort of occasion.
  • edited March 2016
    How did the blowjob Dinner go Dave? (:
  • Thai green curry thankfully so afters was just a quick tug from the old man...

That's really made me laugh @cafcdave123
  • Thai green curry thankfully so afters was just a quick tug from the old man...

Genuine laugh out loud at that one.

Don't worry mate she said I was having the last one.
  • IA said:

I thought today was pie day.

A day invented by women so the only jaw ache they get is from nagging.
  • Sponsored links:

• I had steak for dinner last night, so 50% success rate (too high a win rate for Roly).
  • Grilled salmon and fuck all. Better luck next year.
  • Seriously Addickted, they really aren't. My tastebuds don't like the taste of death.

You're not a fan of corpse and two veg?
  • Pot noodle and a wank

At the same time was it?
  • Pot noodle and a wank

At the same time was it?
    That would be one salty pot noodle :(
  • Pot noodle and a wank

At the same time was it?
    Oh dear, they're messy enough without the added extras
  • Steak and blow job day should be a week before Valentine's day. There'd be more motivation for the girls to deliver.

That is genius.
  • Pot noodle and a wank

At the same time was it?
    Oh I don't know, just as long as you have a decent supply of Kleenex, it's not too bad, I've found been told....
  • Pot noodle and a wank

At the same time was it?
    Oh I don't know, just as long as you have a decent supply of Kleenex, it's not too bad, I've found been told....
    Bibs are easier so you dont get the noodles on your clothes and so cause any stains