Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Diego Poyet's contract situation **DieGONE - Signs for West Ham)**

Comments

• Options
    If he signs for Chelsea and gets loaned back to us for a year I will be over the moon. Just saying.
  • Options
    Is diego's twitter account like watching a episode of 3-2-1 with Ted Rogers? i bet we end up with old Dusty Bin, same old Charlton.
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    StevieK said:

Hilarious - four months ago, people were saying that Riga was nothing more than an RD-stooge and that everyone from Poyet to the tea lady would simply down tools and walk out because he had arrived!!!

Were there? Must have missed that.

I do remember some people saying Riga was going to replace Hart as Academy Director when PH went to Man City. FACT. Whatever happened to those people?

• Options

I hope im wrong & he still signs but i doubt Diego would have signed a deal for us whatever happened after the debut season he has just had, he has been around the mercenary/wealthy side of football for his entire life thanks to his dad.

Im sure he will claim in an interview this summer that he would have stayed for Riga/Powell though. ;-)

Im not trying to be bitter, just my personal view.

Was Gus Poyet a mercenary as a player? I wouldn't have said so.
    Well not in an extreme way but he certainly joined Chelsea because they paid more money this his previous club & i would say the whole Brighton manager situation was very mercenary.

So no, i was not saying Gus was worse then any other footballer in the world, just that Diego has spent his entire life around that side of the game, so i doubt after becoming such hot property, he would have signed up with us longer term.

I really hope i owe him an apology though & he signs a new deal, as im not looking to twist an agenda, just my personal thoughts on the matter.
  • Options

He starting to wind me up a little,

He is not bigger than us ... he needs to remember that

Has he ever said or even hinted that he thinks that?

His actions on twitter are poor
    I don't follow him but not seen anything posted on here that is vaguely "poor" or saying he's bigger than the club
  • Options
    Scott Parker signing for Chelsea sent his career into a well rewarded cul-de-sac, which ultimately did his career no good. I trust Diego Poyet would not make the same mistake.
  • Options
    It's all about the next stage in his development. Would be in Chelsea's or whoevers development squad but has already proved he can cut it at Championship level and IMHO therefore needs championship games. Loan back to us would be least disruptive to his life and provide an environment that needs little or no adjustment. I think he was always departing and a loan back would be the best we can hope for.
  • Options
    I don't want Diego back on loan if he leaves he leaves. Why should we have him on loan for another teams benefit Jordan cousins goes back centre and another youngster gets a chance Diego wastes 3 years of his career in someone's u21 team like Parker. Or he signs we get a decent fee he plays first team football until he wants to go be it a week or a season hopefully A FULL SEASON.
  • Options

He has said nothing that is poor, as far as I'm aware.

It's people adding up 2+2 and making it total 67, that's the problem, unless you can prove otherwise.

2 + 2 = 4. What do I win?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Have not seen a single tweet from him that is wrong

Can you not support a team you don't play for, that are in another division?

Not like he said, bugger, fabregas is gonna be in front of me in pecking order when I leave.
  • Options
    edited June 2014

He has said nothing that is poor, as far as I'm aware.

It's people adding up 2+2 and making it total 67, that's the problem, unless you can prove otherwise.

2 + 2 = 4. What do I win?
    Your reward is to explain this, to the others misguided folk, who hang on every word Poyet tweets and analyse it to death, making all sort of weird assumptions, that are patently untrue.
  • Options

I don't want Diego back on loan if he leaves he leaves. Why should we have him on loan for another teams benefit Jordan cousins goes back centre and another youngster gets a chance Diego wastes 3 years of his career in someone's u21 team like Parker. Or he signs we get a decent fee he plays first team football until he wants to go be it a week or a season hopefully A FULL SEASON.

Do you try and keep yourself logged on to CL? what a nightmare log in on a phone.

sorry anyway back to topic.
  • Options
    LoOkOuT said:

*/Puts helmet on and lays cards on the table/*

I think he would have signed for Chris Powell. I think he may have signed for Jose Riga. I think he won't ever sign for Duchatalet's Bob Peeters.

It must be a result of all the games Powell played him
  • Options
    I'm pretty sure it's a phone although don't make many phone calls on it now-days call me curb it let me check it's still a phone
  • Options
    @PL54, do know why I'm bothering, but:

• Options
    If we cannot compete with Bromley then there is somesthing seriously wrong at our club.
  • Options
    Curb it are you saying my phone looks like a computer racist wait to I'm Jordan cousins sees this
  • Options

Popping out to Bromley soon .

Cray Wanderers it is then.

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    vff said:

Scott Parker signing for Chelsea sent his career into a well rewarded cul-de-sac, which ultimately did his career no good. I trust Diego Poyet would not make the same mistake.

But it left him a very wealthy man

• Options

I'm pretty sure it's a phone although don't make many phone calls on it now-days call me curb it let me check it's still a phone

No you're allright... i just wondered why you have picked a very long username!
    now go back to DP.

• Options

Popping out to Bromley soon (this does not meet I'm signing for Bromley).
    Later, I'm going up The West End (this does not mean I will be signing for Chelsea).

#justincasesomelifersgettooexcited.

• Options
    It's what was on the T shirts me and my brother sold at selhurst when we were trying to get back to the valley with a-z map of valley in the middle.
  • Options
    Well, you saved a letter with the 2, so that's good!
  • Options
    Not on the shirts we spelt it to.but wasn't aloud on CL to many letters so had to change it to 2. Does anyone want any shirts their in sale now only £1 .99 plus p&p.
  • Options

Not on the shirts we spelt it to.but wasn't aloud on CL to many letters so had to change it to 2. Does anyone want any shirts their in sale now only £1 .99 plus p&p.

yes, if you were serious, then we'd love some for the museum to go with our other Valley party stuff

• Options
    I've got one sweatshirt one I wear it at work still when it's cold or to upset my sheffield work mates when we beat them I just had a look at it it's a bit shabby don't think it's any good for your museum if you are serious needs a bloody good wash
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    LoOkOuT said:

@PL54, do know why I'm bothering, but:

blockquote>

You do know or you don't ?

• Options
    About 100 posts, something must have happened....no

Think I will check my emails....ooh, about 100 new ones, something exciting....no! A note of every one of the new posts on here so I can read them all again.

How do I turn that off, really annoying!