Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Diego Poyet's contract situation **DieGONE - Signs for West Ham)**

Comments

• Options
    edited June 2014
    Big news on Diego tomorrow ............ Going to be true one day!
  • Options
    I'm going for 1st of July at 11:30am.
  • Options
    Someone told me he has changed his twitter profile from Charlton player to Professional footballer. This may have already been mentioned; I am always a week behind everyone else.
  • Options
    pettgra said:

Someone told me he has changed his twitter profile from Charlton player to Professional footballer. This may have already been mentioned; I am always a week behind everyone else.

Or two weeks in this case. ;-)
  • Options
    edited June 2014

The only way other then money in my opinion that it makes sense for his career to head off to the Premier League right now is if he goes to a club like Swansea, who play passing football and he has a chance of getting some first team action this season not in another couple of years if he is lucky.

It would be a shame for his career to stall, after such a great season.

So what game does everybody else play?
  • Options
    I reckon he is staying with Charlton
  • Options
    Poyet posted a snapshot on his instagram of that Transformers advert.

In the comments, Dervite posted a comment saying "What shirt is that" with a smug face smiley thing

• Options
    Dizzle said:

In the comments, Dervite posted a comment saying "What shirt is that" with a smug face smiley thing

woops, forgot footballers can't engage in banter for a moment there.

As has been said, no news is good news, I get the impression Diego wants to stay but needs to be shown we're investing in the squad.
  • Options
    Dizzle said:

Fu*k Dervite
  • Options

Dizzle said:

woops, forgot footballers can't engage in banter for a moment there.

As has been said, no news is good news, I get the impression Diego wants to stay but needs to be shown we're investing in the squad.
    Dont shoot me, I am just the messenger
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    2nd of July at 12:47?
  • Options
    Diego could tweet he was having a big dump and someone will find a reason to linking it with him going or staying.
    Pretty sad really.
  • Options
    What I find odd, and correct me if I'm wrong, is that while his contract is up and we've had no confirmation he is staying, at the same time I'd of expected a few rumours about where he might go. Apart from the long list of names ranging from West Ham to Barca that we heard earlier in the year there's been nothing to suggest another club has actually made him an offer.
  • Options

I reckon he is staying with Charlton

Apart from the £10 I will also owe you a kiss if this is true.

• Options

pettgra said:

Or two weeks in this case. ;-)
    Oh gawd. I need to up my game;I am going to miss the kick off at this rate!
  • Options
    Perhaps the "Upbeats" can run a sweepstake on the basis of which club Diego signs for. I plump for Pitcairn Island.
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    Diego you legend ;-) whoop whoop
  • Options

Diego you legend ;-) whoop whoop

In hope or expectation ?

• Options
    I hope he does sign, would restore my faith in young footballers, that some do think about their on field career as much if not more then their bank balance.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Expectation unless my source is talking bollocks
  • Options
    edited June 2014

Diego could tweet he was having a big dump and someone will find a reason to linking it with him going or staying.
    Pretty sad really.

He's going Millwall?

Edit. Too late
  • Options
    Talking of bollocks in my local newsagent they are selling camel balls sweets with a picture of a camel with his bollocks hanging out??
    Sorry just thought that was rather a random sweet to sell.
  • Options
    just to make it clear that has nothing to do with diegos tweet :-0
  • Options

Talking of bollocks in my local newsagent they are selling camel balls sweets with a picture of a camel with his bollocks hanging out??
    Sorry just thought that was rather a random sweet to sell.

• Options
    lol thats the feckers