Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Nottingham Forest v Charlton Ath|25 March 2014|Championship|Preview, Views, News and Line Ups

124»

Comments

• Options

Wondering how many Lifers will be there tomorrow evening along with the 6 travelling NWKers ...

I'm there but in the home area with some forest mates
  • Options
    Church hat trick to prove us all wrong and to give it the hand behind the ear to the away fans after each goal.........
  • Options
    1StevieG said:

Church hat trick to prove us all wrong and to give it the hand behind the ear to the away fans after each goal.........

Followed by a 4 goal haul for Greg Halford in his new striker role!
  • Options

sasquatch said:

I'd like to see:

Hamer

Wilson Dervite Morrison Wiggins

Cousins

Harriott Astrit Jackson

Poyet

Obika Sordell

Me too! but I'm afraid we aren't allowed to :-(
    I just think Poyet would thrive in a free role / number 10.
    Even though he can not pass forward? ;)
  • Options
    C_A_F_C said:

sasquatch said:

I'd like to see:

Hamer

Cousins

Harriott Astrit Jackson

Poyet

Obika Sordell

Even though he can not pass forward? ;)
    Good to see someone's reading!
  • Options
    We have a terrible record at Forest and the Charlton-nil will be back to haunt us yet again. 2-0 to the Forest and again agonising over the other scores.
  • Options
    Got a funny feeling that we will click tonight and bang a few in.
  • Options

Got a funny feeling that we will click tonight and bang a few in.

You been on that black nectar again GA, oh how I hope you are right and they go in the opposition's onion bag :-)
  • Options
    Millwall have a very winnable fixture tonight. Would be lovely if Birmingham hammered them 0-4 though. Would damage team morale big time.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Forest starting with 2 up front for the first time in ages it seems.
  • Options
    My prediction that Anelka would score as many goals during his ban as our strikers is close to coming true. Early Obika goal then park the bus? Only problem is, we can't score and it doesn't look like parking the bus is in Jose's nature...so, 2 nil defeat it is.
  • Options

We have a terrible record at Forest and the Charlton-nil will be back to haunt us yet again. 2-0 to the Forest and again agonising over the other scores.

I can't remember us getting anything from there - when was the last time we won ??

• Options
    Tonight the Church will put the CL naysayers to bed with the classic hatrick, left right and head.

• Options
    he is injured, sorry
  • Options

sasquatch said:

I'd like to see:

Hamer

Cousins

Harriott Astrit Jackson

Poyet

Obika Sordell

I really would like to see a formation where we could fit in JJ, Cousins, AA and Poyet (in a central role) - they've been some of our best players. The 'aren't allowed to' comment was just for fun! I said it because there's 12 players in the specific lineup :-)
  • Options

I can't remember us getting anything from there - when was the last time we won ??

Tonight.