Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Best Burger you've had?

Comments

• Options
    edited July 2016
    Anyone tried Dirty Burger? There are a few but I used to work by the one in Vauxhall. Very decent but small - although they're about £7-8 so about right.
  • Options
    Patty & Bun, can't beat it!
  • Options

off to honest burger in a minute, will report back

http://www.honestburgers.co.uk/menus/

VERY happy with that, chips are A-MAZ-ING!

not THE best burger I've EVER had but certainly the best for some time and £10.50 for burger and chips of that quality in the city is great.

highly recommended
  • Options
    http://www.lebun.co.uk/ - pop-up restaurant, a burger with truffles. Number 1 on this list.

https://www.buzzfeed.com/emmacooke24/burgers-not-boyfriends

Really want to try number 2 after it was on Sunday Brunch, Tim and Simon absolutely loved it.
  • Options
    For those of you making the trip to Cheltenham, why not pop into Gloucester for a burger. Here's my burger blog... https://gloucesterburgerreview.wordpress.com/

• Options
    Leuth said:

Went to Byron recently. The burger was OK but my waiter was deported halfway through my meal, which rather added to the experience

Was waiting for someone to come out with something like this...
  • Options
    Gnarly Burgers Stockholm very good
  • Options
    Going to to meat mission in Hoxton tonight, so will no doubt sample a burger in there.
  • Options
    edited July 2016
    Best burger I've never had is this one.
    There is a ¥52,000 one (just short of £50) too.

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    Patty & Bun, Meat Liqour and Dirty Burger are Londons best. I was disappointed with Bleecher St.
  • Options
    There's a place in Pattaya, Thailand called "Just Burgers". I was always confused by the fact that their menu started with Pizza, Hot Dogs and Kebabs.
  • Options

Patty & Bun, Meat Liqour and Dirty Burger are Londons best. I was disappointed with Bleecher St.

Try bleecker st next time - much better :smiley:
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:

Used to have the "heart attack burger" back in my old clubbing days (between 18 and 22)

Turn out from the club, take a left and there was a burger van...

It was:

Bun,
    1/4 pounder,
    Cheese,
    half a jumbo sausage sliced down the middle then across.
    Cheese
    Donner Meat
    Cheese
    Other half the jumbo sausage
    Cheese
    1/4 pounder
    fried onions
    'special sauce'
    Bun.

Just used MFP to find out that was 1400 calories. I'd have that with a bottle of water and chips so around 1800-2000 calories in one meal

No wonder I went through a chubby stage!

However I did walk the 6 miles home from the club every time.

I'd go for the diet option - drop the bottle of water out.
  • Options

Dazzler21 said:

Used to have the "heart attack burger" back in my old clubbing days (between 18 and 22)

Turn out from the club, take a left and there was a burger van...

It was:

Bun,
    1/4 pounder,
    Cheese,
    half a jumbo sausage sliced down the middle then across.
    Cheese
    Donner Meat
    Cheese
    Other half the jumbo sausage
    Cheese
    1/4 pounder
    fried onions
    'special sauce'
    Bun.

Just used MFP to find out that was 1400 calories. I'd have that with a bottle of water and chips so around 1800-2000 calories in one meal

No wonder I went through a chubby stage!

However I did walk the 6 miles home from the club every time.

I'd go for the diet option - drop the bottle of water out.
    I was waiting for "and a diet coke".
  • Options
    Had an Italian Burger in Jamie's at Bluewater a while back which was very nice. Also tried his veggie version which is excellent.
  • Options
    Patty and Bun and Honest. Thought Bleecker Burger was too small, although very nice.
  • Options
    Ship and Whale pub
  • Options
    Don't no one make their own burgers?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Don't no one make their own burgers?

Yeah, but this is the best burgers ever thread, and I guess nobody thinks their own burgers are that good.

I use 20% fat beef and make two small patties 5 Guys style. Easy and quick. But definitely not the best ever.
  • Options
    Going slightly off topic I had a Bacon Hot Dog in Five Guys yesterday and it was bloody delicious.

Lightly toasted long bun, the hot dog was split down the middle, flattened and cooked on both sides. A slice of smokey, crispy bacon went it first, hot dog on top of this then another slice of bacon.

I was tempted to have a second.
  • Options
    Well presented fur burger when the mood strikes.
  • Options
    Toasted Brioche bun, flame-grilled Argentinian beef patty, Portobello Mushroom, Halloumi Cheese, Bacon, fiery chili jam, buffalo tomato, rocket, red onion, whole mini pickled gherkins.

Ridiculous
  • Options
    Five guys or GBK?
  • Options
    Five guys shits all over GBK
  • Options
    Bit bored with burgers, but went into Haché near Clapham South tube on my way to the cinema. Best 'burger' I've had in years. http://hacheburgers.com/locations/clapham/
  • Options
    Anyone tried Cut & Grind, near Kings Cross?
  • Options
    Patty and bun