Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Best Burger you've had?

Comments

• Options
    New small independent place opened up between Longfield and Darenth on Green Street Green calle Ritchies Diner. Having a few teething troubles but their burgers are huge and very tasty.
  • Options

New small independent place opened up between Longfield and Darenth on Green Street Green calle Ritchies Diner. Having a few teething troubles but their burgers are huge and very tasty.

I went there on Saturday. burgers are incredible!
  • Options
    I had a dolphin burger in Kenya once. They also had iguana and cat on the menu.
  • Options
    Rox Burger in Lee High Street is definitely the bee's knees! You gotta try them! It's being run by a young Brazilian/Polish couple and their fusion is outta this world... It's in the top 100 in the Trip Advisor and no, I do not work there!
  • Options
    I love an XL Bacon Double Cheese Burger.

933 Calories of Godliness.

55g of Pure Fat

46g of Carbohydrates

62g of Protein

1.6g *Sodium*

THAT is a balanced diet...

Not had one for over a year due to living a healthier life :o(
  • Options
    edited August 2014
    PL54 said:

I had a dolphin burger in Kenya once. They also had iguana and cat on the menu.</blockquote

• Options
    Ferg Burger in New Zealand was amazing, and the place stayed open after the bars had closed so there was a massive demand for it.
  • Options
    "Burger one" in bluewater.

Amazing restaraunt. Had a chilli burger...boiled my mouth but very tasty.
  • Options
    I don't get the hate for 5 Guys. Has anyone got a genuine gripe beyond 'it looks shit' and 'I went to one in the USA and it was better ner nikky ner ner' ? The beef is decent, and I gather, (relatively) locally produced with no freezers on site. What's the issue with them?
  • Options
    I work a few minutes walk from 5 Guys in Long Acre - been there (only) twice...first time (shortly after opening) I just didn't like the burger - meat flimsy and bland, seating area not that good, just all a bit 'low rent'/McDonalds-esque... Decided to give it the benefit of the doubt a few weeks back and tried again, just in case I had previously gone in on a bad day.... I hadn't...small, greasy, bland burger... Won't be going back and really don't get why everyone raves about them..
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Patrick
  • Options
    It has to be the Strasburger hands down (I hope you all know where you can get one ;-) ) , sorry only read the first 20 posts and I am sure this has gone way of topic by now just letting you all know.
  • Options
    This
  • Options
    In -and - out Burgers anywhere in Orange County Southern California are very good .Byron Burgers in London are also enjoyable although until very recently were owned by Gondola ,the holding company for Pizza Express and others which rather takes the shine off. They did pitch up at Glasto a few years ago which rather redeemed the corporate burger issue. Think that a bunch of Canadians are looking at taking Burger King which could be interesting.
  • Options
    Shake Shack burgers are awful. Whoever made that list in the Independent has either been paid off or can't taste.
  • Options
    Ferg burger in NZ is the best burger in the world! FACT! Worth going over just for the burger
  • Options
    do they deliver to Kidbrooke ?
  • Options
    edited August 2014
    Defo Wendy's in lewisham many years ago must say it was only a burger and not burgers unlike most of my charlton mates u know who u r .

And none of u ad salad with em.
  • Options
    The ones i make at home
  • Options

The ones i make at home

Do you have chips with it?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I had a lovely Big Mac while on a course in York back in 2001 ....
  • Options

The ones i make at home

Do you have chips with it?
    Lol course home made king eddies blanched and fried.
  • Options
    Burger & Lobster surely the best in London?
  • Options
    somewhere in the middle of Alberta, Canada .. I'm starving after a long drive across the rolling prairie and still a long way to go .. a Fullers Restaurant in a one (possibly two) horse town .. an oasis in the cornfields .. a delicious burger, fries, side salad and unlimited coffee .. years after, I can still taste it and I'm sitting here licking my lips.
  • Options
    The big tasty at McDonalds has to be up there as one of the best burgers I've ever eaten. Absolutely superb.

You don't even have to go to Canada to get one
  • Options
    Patty and bun by Liverpool street station, absolutely amazing!!!
  • Options

I reckon you get a better burger at Meat mission just off Hoxton sq personally.

• Options

I love their lobster rolls but their burgers are outrageously priced at £20. They're pretty good but nowhere near the quality of Patty & Bun or Honest Burger and twice the price.
  • Options
    Anyone been to Byron burger? Great tasty burgers loved the chilli based one.

They advertised what's called the chrischeesemas burger.

A burger with loads and load of different cheeses inside.

I'm easily impressed and I want it.
  • Options
    New entry at number 1 for me: Reds barbecue in Manchester do a Doughnut Burger. It's exactly what you think it is from the name - a burger with a doughnut as the bun.

It's un-fucking-believable