Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Best Burger you've had?

Comments

• Options
    5 guys - awesome
  • Options
    edited May 2014
    Findus, January 16th 2013...

You'll find nay better.
  • Options
    Meat mission in Hoxton.
    BOSH
  • Options
    Dirty Burger opening a new branch in Whitechapel / Mile End, this week
  • Options

Lol jimmy I bet you had it ready hey?

I am going to NYC for the first time end of the month for work. Will try to check it out. Want to try Smith & Wollenskys Burger as well...heard great thing about that joint

Been Smith and Wollensky in both NY and Vegas.
    Don't know about the burgers but the steaks were immense.
  • Options
    edited May 2014

Will be heading to five guys tomorrow..
  • Options
    edited May 2014
    Behind a bush on Hampstead Heath.
    Oh? Best Burger you said?
    Sorry wrong thread/forum completely
  • Options
    Really want to try Burger Brothers in Whitstable, looks quality.
  • Options
    Anybody on here remember the street piggy at 42nd st Bexleyheath.now they were good.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    5 guys was decent. No where near as good as Burger & Lobster though!!!
  • Options
    This thread impresses me, much more exotic than the title suggests, for someone on my budget though the question needs to be; Who does the best burger, McDonald's, Wimpy or Burger King?
  • Options

This thread impresses me, much more exotic than the title suggests, for someone on my budget though the question needs to be; Who does the best burger, McDonald's, Wimpy or Burger King?

Burger King for me, the Bacon Double Cheeseburger.
  • Options
    I don't class BK or McD as real burgers. It's what I expect lab produced imitation meat to taste like.
  • Options
    I'd rather put my knob in the mincer than queue up outside one of these dreadful no-booking hipster places that sells twenty quid burgers to shagwits who are prepared to pay a pretty price to be treated like the bovines that have been slaughtered to produce their overpriced dinner.
  • Options
    Not in the Uk but if you ever go to Harvard, Boston i would recommend this place : http://www.mrbartley.com
  • Options
    Another vote for Almost Famous. Been to the one in Manchester twice in the past two months. It knocks Meatliquor into a cocked hat. Whoever thought of putting beef monster munch in a burger - absolute genius.
  • Options
    Oh - and anyone going to five guys in the UK and expecting it to be like the US is going to be sorely disappointed. It's utter shit.
  • Options
    McDonalds .....
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

I'd rather put my knob in the mincer than queue up outside one of these dreadful no-booking hipster places that sells twenty quid burgers to shagwits who are prepared to pay a pretty price to be treated like the bovines that have been slaughtered to produce their overpriced dinner.

I've been to three of those places. None costs more than £8/9 for a burger and chips. Wouldn't go anywhere you have to queue but I don't expect to be able to book a table in a burger joint either.

• Options

Quite a few people I know have been very disappointed with 5 Guys.

Never had a burger beat the ones in Meat Market yet.
  • Options

Quite a few people I know have been very disappointed with 5 Guys.

Never had a burger beat the ones in Meat Market yet.
    I work near Covent Garden and Five Guys just looks like a pile of s***e.
  • Options
    Delort's delicious double bluff burger. Unbelievable value and keeps you drooling for weeks!!
  • Options

One less person in front of me then
  • Options

I'd rather put my knob in the mincer

What's her name?
  • Options
    Five guys in UK was poor...
  • Options
    Honest burger in Brixton
  • Options
    60 million postcards in Bouremouth is second behind Fergburger Queens Town for me
  • Options

I'd rather put my knob in the mincer

How is @RodneyCharltonTrotta‌ ?