Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Southeastern train disruption (franchise to be taken over by Govt p191)

Comments

• Options
    Going assume by the silence that the trains were fine post work?
    Yes, it looks like their warnings to reduce numbers may have done the trick.
  • Options
    Can't stand people that do that.  I'd like to wrap her crowbar over her knees.  Fat selfish pig!
  • Options
    On time this morning and four minutes late this evening. Said before, chislehurst line is where it’s at. Looking forward to hearing the Sidcup/bexleyheath line tales of woe!
  • Options
    On time this morning and four minutes late this evening. Said before, chislehurst line is where it’s at. Looking forward to hearing the Sidcup/bexleyheath line tales of woe!
    Fast train to and from Orpington today, both left on time and this mornings arrived early at Charing Cross. This evenings train, I think the aircon was set a little cold.
    Good see Southeastern concentrates all efforts on my line..
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Had a few pints in the beer house at Victoria lovely and air conned now on the train on time and I’m only person in the carriage aside from some pair of bints that have there feet on the seats 🤢🤢
    Do you fancy her?

If the answer is yes you have drunk too many.
  • Options
     hats off to this chap 

I think it’s a woman?
  • Options
    Macronate said:
    Going assume by the silence that the trains were fine post work?
    Hasn’t been too bad, just on the Sidcup line train now:

You sure that’s the Sidcuo line ? They look too posh
  • Options
    edited July 2019
    Nope you’re right defiantly a man, as you were.
  • Options
     hats off to this chap 

Was they on a train going via Woolwich because I am sure he was sitting at a bus stop outside the station about 6:40 
  • Options
    Jesus wept, look at those sandals.
  • Options
    Not Southeastern, but this is why there was chaos at Waterloo earlier

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    Don’t mind me, just catching up on some emails. 
    Who would seriously do that? However hot it is that is not acceptable.
    To be fair I have driven in my car topless when it has been too hot 
  • Options
    Macronate said:
    Jesus wept, look at those sandals.
    It must have been hot, he’s taken his socks off.
  • Options
    edited July 2019
    Don’t mind me, just catching up on some emails. 
    State of him. OB need to check that hard drive.

• Options
    Well how often do we get temperatures above 27C . Happens all the time in most of Spain i would think. 900 miles nearer the equator for a start. Only 700 miles to john o groats and the weather up there is not comparable to london.
  • Options
    Consistent temperature over 27C?. And yes there will be a few days a year when parts of the country descend into farce when an unexpected un seasonal event happens but thats life. Railways were crap 60 years ago at times, snow and ice closed roads. Always has been, always will. 
  • Options
    Consistent temperature over 27C?. And yes there will be a few days a year when parts of the country descend into farce when an unexpected un seasonal event happens but thats life. Railways were crap 60 years ago at times, snow and ice closed roads. Always has been, always will. 
    Last summer we had consistent temps over 27c for about 6 weeks. All the experts are saying that this will become the norm now and have been warning about it for years but still people will say global warming is fake news.
    I think its pretty poor that SouthEastern cannot still run a decent train service despite making huge amounts of money for years.
    To say it was crap 60yrs ago and always will be is not on really. If thats the case it should be priced at 60yrs ago