Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Marvin Tattoo

Comments

• Options
    This should not be allowed to happen poor jr having a mans name tattooed on his arse
  • Options
    If you can't do the time, don't do the crime
  • Options
    MrOneLung said:

What does it mean Jessie?

It's the Chinese transcription for 'Marvin'. Actually every individual Chinese character has its own meaning. The upper character 马 actually means horse when used alone - no kidding, obviously much better than fish !!! And the lower one 文 is usually used to describe culture, intelligence, educated/civilised people, etc. So both are auspicious characters and common for Chinese names.
  • Options
    As I'm his dad, I hope he doesn't get it done......however......he's a grown man, if he still wants to then its up to him. As I said earlier if he wants an inked arse, then my mate will book him in! Er matron!
  • Options
    If he has a non-permanent thing (is it possible to do that?) then he will have fulfilled his declaration without long term damage.
  • Options

MrOneLung said:

It's the Chinese transcription for 'Marvin'. Actually every individual Chinese character has its own meaning. The upper character 马 actually means horse when used alone - no kidding, obviously much better than fish !!! And the lower one 文 is usually used to describe culture, intelligence, educated/civilised people, etc. So both are auspicious characters and common for Chinese names.
    Maybe he should just have "intelligent horse" tattooed on his arse instead? Kind of describes Marvin's usual performances. :-)
  • Options
    Get a henna tattoo junior.
  • Options
    Dermal implants
    Branding
    Scarification

the world is your oyster GJ.
  • Options
    Donating the cost to upbeats is a valid alternative in my eyes. Well said, who ever said it.
  • Options
    There is no shame being wrong. No-way would I get my arse inked if I said something in jest or not.
    Mate of mine (quite a few years back) promised to get married if Millwall made to the old 1st division. A safe bet he thought as they always had been utter crud.
    They did it and he was forced to admit he was a liar.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Is there regret the morning after the night before?
  • Options
    Saw this and thought of you GJ...

• Options
    edited April 2014
    got back from Sheffield last night and was reading match thread when I saw Greenie's comment re hat trick…after that the thread took on a whole new meaning as reading up to the 3rd goal and the anticipation of the reaction…funniest thing I have read in ages :)

Big repsect for Greenie though being a man of his word so maybe this will soften the blow a bit, it aint great but it's relevant;

M Massive
    A Addicks
    R Result
    V Valley
    I Is
    N No 1
  • Options

MrOneLung said:

An intelligent horse. Is Marvin Mr Ed?
  • Options
    GJ,

massive laugh yesterday pal, but don't be an arse and feel like you have to follow it through.

Showing your bare backside in a shop window is one thing, permenent fixtures are completely another. Save it for a promotion, not a nothing game like Chef Wendy.

A little secret, very few people have actually gone on to eat their own hat :-)
  • Options
    As someone said earlier, apologies I can't find it now, but double the cost of a tattoo to the Upbeats or similar.
  • Options
    I think a henna tattoo (assuming he's not allergic) and a donation to the Upbeats of the cost of getting a proper tattoo done would be an honourable compromise. That way he's out of pocket and has a sore arse, without the permanence of a proper tattoo.
  • Options
    Don't do it none of the others would

It was a throw a way comment
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    aliwibble said:

I think a henna tattoo (assuming he's not allergic) and a donation to the Upbeats of the cost of getting a proper tattoo done would be an honourable compromise. That way he's out of pocket and has a sore arse, without the permanence of a proper tattoo.

I agree with this, but an uploaded photograph is obviously also required.

• Options
    edited April 2014
    If all Charlton fans get Marvin's named tattooed on their arse then it would be seen as normal. Go greenie, you first!
  • Options
    @GreenieJunior you ignoring us all ;-)
  • Options
    Does Marvin know about the dilemma he has created?
  • Options
    Tattoo or not Tattoo...that's the question.
  • Options
    Personally I would have booked myself I already. It's a story that he will be able to tell forever. But I can can understand why he wouldn't.
  • Options

@GreenieJunior you ignoring us all ;-)

too sore to sit at the keyboard maybe.
  • Options
    Goodbye horse