Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Marvin Tattoo

Comments

• Options

It will happen. Man of my word. Spoke to the old man who knows a tattooist.
    Girlfriend is mortified

Still it could be worse......

http://www.standard.co.uk/news/rugby-fan-cut-off-his-own-testicles-7271864.html
  • Options
    what about 'sordell' rather than marvin then
  • Options

Weighing up my options.
    I like to be a man of my word and it would be a pretty funny story to tell.

On the other had having a mans name on my arse doesn't sound like something too appealing.

I like the option of donating to charity although I think if I was to donate it should be to Sordell's charity.

Don't do it - be warned by the rugby fan reported in the Standard.

Give the money to the Upbeats or Sordell's charity - and if you want a laugh get the girlfriend to draw it on your arse and take a photo to show to your mates....

• Options

Weighing up my options.

On the other had having a mans name on my arse doesn't sound like something too appealing.

I like the option of donating to charity although I think if I was to donate it should be to Sordell's charity.

*A hand written letter to Sordell himself outlining your regret in doubting him (proof will be needed).

*A donation to his charity or a charity of your choice.

*A T-Shirt with the following written on it

" Marvin Tattooed on my arse was the other option". To be worn at the last home Cafc game.

If you meet the above 3 I'll let the whole tattoo thing slide.
    I like it
  • Options
    aliwibble said:

I think a henna tattoo (assuming he's not allergic) and a donation to the Upbeats of the cost of getting a proper tattoo done would be an honourable compromise. That way he's out of pocket and has a sore arse, without the permanence of a proper tattoo.

GJ, this is your way out fella. Your mates, us and the team get a good laugh, charity gets a few quid and you fulfil your bet by having a blokes name on yer Aris' for a couple of weeks with no lasting damage.
  • Options

This should not be allowed to happen poor jr having a mans name tattooed on his arse

No NLA, honour is important (but it doesn't have to be permanent) and a chance for some good media coverage with Sordell?

• Options

This should not be allowed to happen poor jr having a mans name tattooed on his arse

No NLA, honour is important (but it doesn't have to be permanent) and a chance for some good media coverage with Sordell?

What with pictures? Do you think it's the sort of 'media coverage' he really wants?

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited April 2014
    Take my suggestion GJ.. Otherwise it will be Marvin every time your on a number 2 for life.
  • Options
    GJ.

Forget the name tattoo mate.

I would have his whole face tattooed to your arm.
  • Options
    I'm with CrayAddick on this one
  • Options
    Boooooooo
  • Options
    This fella had no regrets
  • Options

Weighing up my options.

Stick to it mate... I ended up getting a pineapple tattood on mine (long story), but it's a story to tell
  • Options
    CAFCsayer said:

Weighing up my options.

Stick to it mate... I ended up getting a pineapple tattood on mine (long story), but it's a story to tell
  • Options
    CAFCsayer said:

Weighing up my options.

We've not got a game till Saturday so plenty of time to tell us
  • Options
    Come on folks you can't encourage it

Do the 3 option bit send sordell a cheque I reckon he will buy into it give you some great banter back and you keep your arse free of anouther mans name
  • Options

CAFCsayer said:

Weighing up my options.

The reason was actually not to dissimilar to this!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    micks1950 said:

Weighing up my options.

Don't do it - be warned by the rugby fan reported in the Standard.

Give the money to the Upbeats or Sordell's charity - and if you want a laugh get the girlfriend to draw it on your arse and take a photo to show to your mates....

or better still, put a picture of your girlfriends arse on here and give the money to charity.

• Options
  • Options

Come on folks you can't encourage it

Do the 3 option bit send sordell a cheque I reckon he will buy into it give you some great banter back and you keep your arse free of anouther mans name

This, Junior........the man speaketh sense...........!
  • Options
    NLA you are going soft in your old age!!!!

Get the ink ready GJ!!
  • Options
    INK INK INK INK!
  • Options
    why not contact Marvin directly (or one of the other players on twitter) and ask him if he wants you to do it or to donate/help out for a day with his charity?
  • Options
    In all seriousness sending Sordell's charity a cheque for the tattoo amount makes a lot more sense.
  • Options
    Do it mate, you can always get something done over it in time and it doesn't hurt on your arsecheek.

As long as all of those encouraging woukd do the same I see no problem. I did something very similar to this many years ago and would do again.

But once all is said and done you will have learned a lot
  • Options
    As a friend of GJ , as nice and well received the charity donation would be, I am fully encouraging you to get it done!
  • Options

old age!!!!

And in a nut shell that's the problem with skin and tattoos. Just trying to imagine some wrinkly old man's bum with a tattoo of a long dead footballer on it.... Yuck!