Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Marvin Tattoo

Comments

• Options
    There is a Finding Nemo link, I'm sure his dad was called Marvin in the movie, so just get a clown fish done.
  • Options
    edited April 2014
  • Options

There is a Finding Nemo link, I'm sure his dad was called Marvin in the movie, so just get a clown fish done.

Pretty sure it's Marlin. Sorry for knowing that

• Options
    CAFCsayer said:

I'd go for something along these lines mate:

perhaps some detail in fine script telling exactly what this young man got a hat trick doing!
  • Options
    edited April 2014
    Take one of the charity options.

CAFC is for life not Marvin Sordell important though his hat-trick was.

EDIT: I thought you already had Mark Noble being a Hammer and that :-)
  • Options
    Do what I suggested mate.

When you get the Marvin t-shirt stand outside the north stand for 30 minutes before the game so we can all get a picture... And bring a charity box so I can throw a couple quid in for you...

Might even be able to get you into the match program ;-)
  • Options

It will happen. Man of my word. Spoke to the old man who knows a tattooist.
    Girlfriend is mortified

Girlfriend not a CAFC supporter?
  • Options
    MrOneLung said:

dizzee said:

Reckon Marvin saw that tweet just before he went on the pitch.

At what time did GJ say about the tattoo?
    I thought it was just after we went 2-2.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    PL54 said:

Just get MS done on your cock and hunt around until you find a shag with those initials.

I point you to Greenie Junior's previous message:
    "Girlfriend is mortified"
  • Options
    Nooooo! Who keeps mentioning henna?!

The boy must pay for his crimes and unfortunately for him, at everyone's amusement.

I do think donating the cost of the tattoo to a charity is good though...

Maybe sponsor Marvin's shirt....

;)
  • Options
    Do it or spend your life being known for backing away from a bet. But, get it small, minute, tiny so barely noticeable, then after you've shown your arse to everyone and photo on here of course you can go over it with a Charlton crest or similar.
  • Options

Dads offered to give whatever I donate to marvins charity the same. So will be 60 quid to his charity.

Will take up Cray Addicks options of the tshirt for the Watford game. As am away at Norfolk for the Blackburn game.

Will have to back out of this one. Had my dad and my uncle on the phone telling me not to do it.

Sorry to disappoint guys

You know it makes sense GJ! Far better a worthwhile cause benefits and you've given us all laugh for a few days as well and putting yourself out there for further mickey taking with the t-shirt. Well played to you and your dad too.
  • Options
    CAFCsayer said:

I'd go for something along these lines mate:

Yes, but have the tatt a bit lower down so that Marv's eyes are looking towards your balloon knot.
  • Options

Dads offered to give whatever I donate to marvins charity the same. So will be 60 quid going to his charity.

Will take up Cray Addicks options of the tshirt for the Watford game. As am away at Norfolk for the Blackburn game.

Will have to back out of this one. Had my dad and my uncle on the phone telling me not to do it.

Sorry to disappoint guys

What a wimp. Sadie offered a great solution too.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Oh dear... Some people keep to bets, some people don't I guess
  • Options
    @‌greeniejunior

3 conditions as I've stated below.

1) A written letter to Marvin Sordell regarding you doubting him over scoring a hattrick.

(Proof of this will be needed).

2) Get yourself a custom T-Shirt with the quote;

"Marvin Tattooed on my arse was the other option".

This is to be worn outside the North stand for 30 minutes prior to the game. Maybe get a charity box so people can throw some money in for Marvin's charity. (Again proof will be needed).

3) Make the donation of the tattoo and what you make from the Watford game to charity.

@AFKA do we have any links to the writers of the CAFC program to get something in it to help raise a bit of money for GreenieJunior ???

Hopefully after all of that you would of learnt a valuable lesson in life :-)
  • Options
    Having read the SLP today I think the compromise of a donation to the Marvin Sordell Foundation is sufficient.
  • Options
    Too right an all pal don't listen to this lot I am sure at some stage everyone has said something that they would do but never intended to have to

Great gesture as the tat would've cost that much

Make sure you send marvellous marvin a note to tell him what you have gone and done you never know he might offer a double or quits and your old man who is already inkd can take the bet for you

No way should your first tat be of another fellas name regardless of sexuality
  • Options
    Boooo.
  • Options
    Do you think that you can live with the humiliation for the rest of your days Junior, forever knowing that you copped out?

:-)
  • Options
    What a let down this thread turned out to be.

Still, if a few people learn not to run their mouths on social media slagging our players, it will have served a purpose。
  • Options
    I'd get the ink done, it's on your arse so it's not like you will see it every day.

Some people of here are so square, they make lescotts head look round
  • Options

What a let down this thread turned out to be.

Still, if a few people learn not to run their mouths on social media slagging our players, it will have served a purpose

Lighten up mate, it's Friday
  • Options
    I said to a millsmall supporting mate he could slap me as hard as he could round my boat race if Charlton score 3 today, obviously I said it on the day we played Wednesday too.... luckily that mark went away after a wee while, a tattoo doesnt. Lesson learnt though ;o)