Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Marvin Tattoo

Comments

• Options
    Added to my conditions earlier, change you CL display picture to Marvin ;-)
  • Options

A little secret, very few people have actually gone on to eat their own hat :-)

You do if you lose a bet to me.

• Options

In all seriousness sending Sordell's charity a cheque for the tattoo amount makes a lot more sense.

No it doesn't... Get the ink!

• Options
    Marvin will now and forever more be known to me as Marvin Sore-Arse.

Thank you GJ - the birth of a Charlton legend.
  • Options
    imagine if he ended up at palace or millwall........
  • Options
    VG if it weren't a mans name on his arse I would've said what a stupid thing to say you'll do

But you can't walk rd with a mans name on your arse
  • Options

VG if it weren't a mans name on his arse I would've said what a stupid thing to say you'll do

But you can't walk rd with a mans name on your arse

My pal lost a bet and had to get our other mates name tattood on his arse. My other mates name is Adam Michikakalackis; so I think he's getting off lightly with "Marvin"
  • Options
    Why not spread your cheeks out a bit and get it tattooed just "inside"...that way it'll be neatly hidden and everytime you have a No.2 it will remind you of Marvin's fine delivery...
  • Options
    edited April 2014
    Unfortunately due to a little known recently passed internet forum law regarding tattoos and bets I'm afraid the deed is legally binding since you stated you'd have it done, so you have to have Marvin tattooed on your arse. It's the law unfortunately. Bad luck.

INK INK INK INK INK
  • Options
    cafc-west said:

Why not spread your cheeks out a bit and get it tattooed just "inside"...that way it'll be neatly hidden and everytime you have a No.2 it will remind you of Marvin's fine delivery...

I'll pass on the proof of that tattoo...
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    cafc-west said:

Sounds painful.
    Still, it could be the return of the Red Division...

• Options
    #marvindivision
  • Options
    cafc-west said:

And the fact that despite the fact it can sometimes bring you happiness, it's mostly shit
  • Options
    Get MS on your arse and don't tell anyone the true meaning behind it
  • Options
    When did you make the tweet? Not as HT was it...
  • Options
    Just after he scored the 2nd I believe
  • Options
    I believe it was in answer to my comment, after he got the second I said he could go on and get a hat-trick, sorry junior.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Crazy pal absolute crazy

Get it put on and then get it covered if you are going through with it

Remember when it's on it's on it don't come off
  • Options
    just get " M3 "
  • Options
    Decisions @GreenieJunior Decisions.
  • Options

He'd scored three bloody goals all season for god sake. Just didn't think it
    Would happen. Ah well.

Think i'll get 'Sordell' on it rather than a geezers name. He might have a sister or something so Sordell would be better

Sam you're a top bloke mate hahaha
  • Options
    Part of me would want to see you go through with it. Your story would probably end up on soccer am or something and will all be a laugh.

Once that's over, you would be stuck with some shit on your arse....that you wouldn't be able to wipe away.

My advice is, if your seriously thinking about doing it, DONT get it done. Give yourself a pat on the back for being tempted to be a man of your word etc, but if you feel like you should do something, then donate to Sordells charity.
  • Options
    Too much sensibility in here...

Go the whole hog and get a picture of him on there mate. I'll even get one of the designers at work to mock up a classy peice: shading and emotion on his face... The lot. I'll even get them to do it for free.
  • Options
    Get a Finding Nemo eye on each cheek
  • Options

He'd scored three bloody goals all season for god sake. Just didn't think it
    Would happen. Ah well.

Think i'll get 'Sordell' on it rather than a geezers name. He might have a sister or something so Sordell would be better

That could just be misconstrued as "Sore Derek" though. Probably not something to have on your bum!
  • Options
    a tattoo is for life not just for Easter.

it's Marvin's fault he put you in this position so he should be the one having "G" and then "J" on each arse cheek.

social media him, see if you can meet up in the same parlour, face down next to each other while you're both being inked. you can chat about his hat trick to block out the pain.