Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Millwall Watch

Comments

• edited April 2018
    Cahill now booked for another dirty challenge.

A red card coming for him
  • 4 bookings in just 10 games. Class. Not.
  • quality goal. Unfortunately Derby play Mboro tomorrow
  • Yesssss !! 3-0.
  • HAHAHHAAHAHAH
  • Brilliant goal.

Very impressed with Fulham tonight, look a decent side and play football the right way.
  • Cahill is definetly millwall

Naughty little dig there

3-0

Your two mates will be having round 2......
  • 2nd half the scum haven’t got near them.
  • 3 0

Filling up here and not in my pants, as is normal when the Spanners play us!
  • Sponsored links:

• I take it no Rocking all over the world tonight then?
  • Now that is what you call a drubbing.

Millwall's agricultural style levelled it in the first half. Fulham's class shown second half.
  • Millwall piss poor tonight, shown up for what they actually are. A pretty average long ball side.
  • Never been a fan of Fulham before but this is bloody brilliant.
  • 4 bookings in just 10 games. Class. Not.

Its not even 10 games
    His minutes so far and bookings
    1m 0 bookings
    6m 0 bookings
    12m 1 booking
    3m 0 bookings
    19m 1 booking
    4m 1 booking
    1m 0 bookings
    8m 0 bookings
    5m 0 bookins
    13m 1 booking

4 bookings in 72 minutes of football
  • All about palace this gloating on here about them losing

I don’t like them to the point I would not waste a minute watching them on the tv

Might just be me but it’s a bit weird
  • Good to see the Fulham players and fans milking it too

I don’t like them to the point I would not waste a minute watching them on the tv

I am a measured sort of fella, I can gloat equally at the misfortune of the Spanners and Palarse.
  • Sponsored links:

• Brilliant goal.

Very impressed with Fulham tonight, look a decent side and play football the right way.

Played Huddersfield off the park last season, don't know how they didn't get promoted.
  • Do Millwall ever have that lower tier open. ??? Whenever I see coverage of their games its always empty. oh, I forgot....family club of the year.

I watched for Fulham.

Fantastic passing side, every player comfortable in possession. Proper football.
  • Well that's made me feel a whole lot better. Three points against Pompey tomorrow and that's a perfect weekend.

BTW well played Fulham!
  • A good omen for tomorrow methinks.

And great to see Scotty clearly enjoying the Spanners getting a pasting in front of their own fans
  • Millwallfan is a little peevish, is he upset by something?

That message is from a few years ago I think
  • buckshee said:
    This sort of stuff isn’t serious, you know that don’t you? You get the joke and you’re going along with it, yes? We play along with the ‘image’. We have a laugh on the back of it. My friend has a flag saying ‘Millwall FC, eating babies since 1885’

We don’t ACTUALLY eat babies. You know that don’t you?
  • Last time they got promoted to the Championship, they finished their first season there in 9th. The following years they were 16th, 20th, 19th, and then relegated in 22nd.

Similar will happen this time around. They are running on momentum currently but have tough fixtures to finish the season and will finish just short of the play offs. The real test will be sustaining it next season.

Last time we didn’t have Neil Harris in charge
  • didnt see the game, as busy trying to get to Calais to get to the game for tomorrow, but from whats said on here, Millwall shown to be what are, third rate cloggers, modelled on wimbledon of 20 years ago.