Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Millwall Watch

Comments

• up to 5th now!
  • Anyone know why this one’s an early KO? Police decision?
  • End the day in 6th, have gone above Derby who lost at Burton, but stay below Boro who beat Bristol city.
    Derby do have a game in hand but it's against Cardiff.

Big games next weekend.

Millwall v Fulham
    Boro v Derby
  • A lot of grudging respect for those bastards.

So wanna flag this.

Someone needs to poach Harris away from them.

So wanna flag this.

Someone needs to poach Harris away from them.
    He will probably do the same for us that Dowie did
  • Fair play to them. Hired a former player as manager who has done well and a decent owner. Don't like them but have friends who are Millwall who are decent people.
  • Home to Fulham tonight

Millwall havent lost in the league since 01.01.18
    Fulham havent lost in the league since 16.12.17

So a draw then.
  • The plasterers will be busy over the next few days covering up all those cracks the spanners have crawled out of.
  • edited April 2018

The plasterers will be busy over the next few days covering up all those cracks the spanners have crawled out of.

At least it'll keep them busy in the run up to, potentially, their busiest job of the year on 27th May. If you make it, of course.
  • Sponsored links:

• The plasterers will be busy over the next few days covering up all those cracks the spanners have crawled out of.

At least it'll keep them busy in the run up to, potentially, their biggest job of the year on 27th May. If you make it, of course.
    The biggest job for them, is when the spanners are in their cup final.

At least it'll keep them busy in the run up to, potentially, their biggest job of the year on 27th May. If you make it, of course.
    The irony isn't lost on us when all of the little clubs play the 'cup final' card. It happens 46 times a season in the Championship. However, that is understandable seeing as there are some genuinely big clubs in this division.

The irony isn't lost on us when all of the little clubs play the 'cup final' card. It happens 46 times a season in the Championship. However, that is understandable seeing as there are some genuinely big clubs in this division.
    and that's the difference , The Championship is where you knock your socks off , we need The Premiership for that orgasmic feeling , wait till you get to The Premiership you'll be jizzing all season

and that's the difference , The Championship is where you knock your socks off , we need The Premiership for that orgasmic feeling , wait till you get to The Premiership you'll be jizzing all season
    .....and that is, indeed, the difference. We're not deluded in believing we're something we're not.

That comment wouldn't be out of place on a Sheffield Wednesday messageboard.
  • fuck em every dog has its day, i'm hoping they get to the final and then get Tonked 6-0 on telly and can fight each other hopefully a baking day so they can have there vests and cans of wife beater at the ready.
  • fuck em every dog has its day, i'm hoping they get to the final and then get Tonked 6-0 on telly and can fight each other hopefully a baking day so they can have there vests and cans of wife beater at the ready.

*their
    cheers big bald world

*their
    cheers big bald world
    No worries, palarseplater.
  • Get a room you two
  • Sponsored links:

• This should never have been changed from relegation watch.
  • buckshee said:
    Embarrassing... not surprising, lets nip this in the bud now spank them Fulham

*their

Re the 6-0 tonking, it's not out of the realms of possibility. Even if it happens, what a season we've had.

Be careful, though. If you make it to Wembley and fold like a deck of cards, the laughter from 4 miles down the road will deafen your titters as you're such a massive club compared to the minnows around you. Anything other than a one sided final in your favour would be classed as a disaster for a club an enormous as yours.
    you will have taken the "put the pressure on" trophy from spurs.
  • Luckily Millwall have Fulham, Boro and Villa as their final 3 games. Hopefully that is enough to push them out of the playoffs
  • Luckily Millwall have Fulham, Boro and Villa as their final 3 games. Hopefully that is enough to push them out of the playoffs

You forget they have been unbeaten longer than Huddersfield.
  • Sometimes,however much it hurts,you have to hold your hands up and say well done.They scraped into the play offs,which they won,they have set an example this season that we should take encouragement from.I have to say,the team spirit they have reminded me of the Charlton of the Steve Brown,and John Robinson days.Not the greatest of players but they loved our club,the same as Morrison and his mates down the road.

.....and that is, indeed, the difference. We're not deluded in believing we're something we're not.

That comment wouldn't be out of place on a Sheffield Wednesday messageboard.

Really , well I’m afraid having spent 11 seasons in the top flight in my Charlton watching life time , 8 or so in Third tier and 20 odd in the second tier , that Championship football doesn’t get me as turned on as it might you .

I’m not deluded to think we deserve to be there but I’m just letting you know what turns me on .

With the scums pitiful 2 seasons of top flight football of course it’s the Holy Grail you aspire to , except when we were in it you all preferred the muck and bullets of League One .

I’m not deluded to think we deserve to be anywhere , I’ll be the first to say our away numbers are non league , just as your fans cunt ratio is top of the league , twas ever thus
    a) Don't be afraid. There's nothing to be afraid of.

b) Plenty of things turn me on before football and the Premiership even enter my thoughts.

c) You said you 'need' the Premiership for that orgasmic feeling. I just 'need' to watch us to get that feeling. If you need the Premiership then, for me, your love for Charlton is a bit, well, plastic. Another to add to the 'there's the difference' list.

:wink:
  • Last time they got promoted to the Championship, they finished their first season there in 9th. The following years they were 16th, 20th, 19th, and then relegated in 22nd.

Similar will happen this time around. They are running on momentum currently but have tough fixtures to finish the season and will finish just short of the play offs. The real test will be sustaining it next season.
  • I'm a Fulham fan tonight - as passionate as any regular at The Cottage. COYW!!!