Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Millwall Watch

Comments

• Dont forget that Derby are very good chokers when it comes to finishing in the Play-Offs
  • mi
    1StevieG said:

Yeah the thread title is not appropriate to their form in The championship. Doesn’t matter about hating them but credit due to Harris and their team for getting where they are. I am now taking myself away to eat a bar of soap.

Millwall aren't worth a new thread. Waste of valuable storage space.
  • The nightmare scenario is Millwall vs Cardiff in the play off final at Wembley and it going to penalties...
  • The nightmare scenario is Millwall vs Cardiff in the play off final at Wembley and it going to penalties...

I'm sure the Met would love trying to police that.
  • Scum are up

Just think of all that free beer, champagne and prawn sandwiches in premier hospitality with your "scummy Millwall mates" or have you realized that drinking with the devil means you are in HELL.
    Relent oohaah, before we lose you to the dark side.
    100% certain
  • Scum are up

Just think of all that free beer, champagne and prawn sandwiches in premier hospitality with your "scummy Millwall mates" or have you realized that drinking with the devil means you are in HELL.
    Relent oohaah, before we lose you to the dark side.
    100% certain
    Ha ha unless we’re there losing I won’t be there .
    Surely no one watches us at that ground sober .
    I actually believe they’ll make the play offs but lose in them , now I’ve cursed it they’re gonna win em .
  • Just had a look to finish top 6
    we are evens
    Smallwall are 7/2
    8/1 double not bad IMO

But, and this is said with good intent, not for you Paulie I hope.
  • Boro 2-0 down and down to 10 men

MillSmall now 1-0 up and 2 points above Boro in 7th
  • Looking like they are nailed on for the play offs at the moment. Just hope someone has some balls there when they face them
  • Millwall have a decent owner and a manager that is a legend there.

We have cnuts in charge of us.

Nothing will change until Roland departs
  • Sponsored links:

• Every team in the top six is better than them. Surely football isn't that cruel.
  • How can you say that with the form they’re on and their league position?

Bigger yes, but better??
  • Every team in the top six is better than them. Surely football isn't that cruel.

They want it badly.

After Brizzle and Wimbledon, we've seen that some of our players are not so hungry.

• If the unthinkable happens, my only consolation would be the hope of them getting less than Derby did in a season.
  • If given the choice, I would take Millwall going up in exchange for Palace going down.
  • They still have sheff utd and boro away plus fulham and villa at home..... there is hope
  • Hopefully now they are 6th they have some more pressure on them...Who am I kidding their going to get their yearly trip to Wembley
  • If given the choice, I would take Millwall going up in exchange for Palace going down.

What?

• Sponsored links:

• No chance I couldn’t put up with 38 games of tail pulling
  • Buglehorn said:

They still have sheff utd and boro away plus fulham and villa at home..... there is hope

In their own hands and unlike us it seems they want it and will fight for it.

• They could play Derby in the playoff semis. That would bring back some bad memories.
  • They could play Derby in the playoff semis. That would bring back some bad memories.

I think it's highly unlikely the will face Derby in Semis.

Derby ain't finishing 3rd and Millwall are probably gonna finish 6th.

• Let’s hope fulham finish 3rd and not 2nd. As can’t see anyone beating them at the moment.

And then when millwall go down the following season they will have parachute payments for the following five years.
    No thanks fuck that.
  • let em get to the final and lose in the 93rd minute then show everyone what a charming club they can be will implode next season akin to reading this season
  • Since their loss on New Year’s Day to Norwich in the Championship
    The scum in their 17 league games that have followed have
    won 11 drawn 6
    Scored 26 conceded 10
    Failed to score once and kept 9 clean sheets
    Impressive beyond belief
    Fucking hate em
  • Is this a nightmare still? can someone please wake me up!