Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Millwall Watch

Comments

• Just backed them at 5/1(Sky bet) to teach the play-offs, if that doesn't f**k them up then nothing will.

Have done the same, Twenty quid at 5/1. That'll learn 'em.
  • #prayforBig_Bad_World

His 'Millwall have been mentioned on Charlton life ' alert has failed him.

I can only assume that you're not getting any attention away from the internet and, instead, have sought me out for some.

I'd hate to guess at the amount of times you've done something similar and it's either been missed by myself or just left as an unanswered plea :lol:

I bet the 'F5' on your keyboard has been worn out today. These will be able to help:

https://www.laptopkey.eu
  • Thankyou B-B-W

I was worried about you.
    And please give your kids a proper sunday dinner, it's been playing on my mind for ages.
  • Thankyou B-B-W

I was worried about you.
    And please give your kids a proper sunday dinner, it's been playing on my mind for ages.

You prefer plumper kids? Probably best to keep that to yourself.
  • Must do. Mines twice the size of me.
  • edited March 2018
    Was watching a film "The Way" last night, Martin Sheen and his son Emilio Estevez are in it. It's about the Camino de Santiago. Like i do, was wikipedia-ing the cast... seems Emilio is Wall, not sure if he was "F-Troop" or "The Treatment", but looking at him he's 50 odd and chubbed up so may know his way around a Millwall Brick.

Anyway, just trying to take my mind off of the nut n bolt gang doing well...
  • Was watching a film "The Way" last night, Martin Sheen and his son Emelio Estevez are in it. It's about the Camino de Santiago. Like i do, was wikipedia-ing the cast... seems Emelio is Wall, not sure if he was "F-Troop" or "The Treatment", but looking at him he's 50 odd and chubbed up so may know his way around a Millwall Brick.

F-troop he would be 60-70
    Treatment 50-60

i'd say Bushwacker.
  • Fuck off Tom.
  • Was watching a film "The Way" last night, Martin Sheen and his son Emelio Estevez are in it. It's about the Camino de Santiago. Like i do, was wikipedia-ing the cast... seems Emelio is Wall, not sure if he was "F-Troop" or "The Treatment", but looking at him he's 50 odd and chubbed up so may know his way around a Millwall Brick.

Treatment 50-60

i'd say Bushwacker.
    All of em cnuts as me and you can probably testify

Treatment 50-60

i'd say Bushwacker.
    All of em cnuts as me and you can probably testify
    Indeed. Except for Tom at Greenwich market, we still swap a yarn or two.
  • Sponsored links:

• dont think they will get playoffs harris is doing a good job there with an average squad, will be nice to have the 2 south east london clubs and a club from surrey in the same league next year.

They've won 7/8 and play Ipswich next who haven't scored in their last four games and only found the net 10 times in their last 18. Then Bristol City at home and Bolton away. Win those three and one more from their last four and they will, unfortunately, be well on the way to the play offs.
  • If given a chance, could Lee Bowyer emulate the fantastic job that Neil Harris is doing down the road ?
  • If given a chance, could Lee Bowyer emulate the fantastic job that Neil Harris is doing down the road ?

Why would Bowyer want to manage Millwall?

I think a more pertinent question is why would Millwall want Bowyer as manager?

I could be wrong but to me there’s a lot that look like pork pie eaters over there. Mention ‘Bowyer’ and I suspect they'd say yes please straight away rather than who or what for...

I could be wrong but to me there’s a lot that look like pork pie eaters over there. Mention ‘Bowyer’ and I suspect they'd say yes please straight away rather than who or what for...
    I assume that you completely missed the weight loss thread on here where the average waist line seemed to be close to 'equator'? :astonished:
  • Derby winning 1-0 with 10 minutes to go
    Stats
    Possession- 68% Preston 32% Derby
    Shots on Target- 2 Preston 1 Derby
    Shots off Target- 11 Preston 0 Derby

Proving stats dont matter less possesion only 1 shot in 80 minutes and winning 1-0
  • Good result. Derby now 4 points clear of Millwall on the same number of games.

Wins for Bristol city and Boro today along with Millwall dropping points would be nice.

Are we changing this thread title to 'Millwall playoff watch' now?
  • Good result. Derby now 4 points clear of Millwall on the same number of games.

Wins for Bristol city and Boro today along with Millwall dropping points would be nice.

Are we changing this thread title to 'Millwall playoff watch' now?

Of course not. One day it will be valid...
  • As it stands like us they currently sit 6th
  • Sponsored links:

• We know they are going up - let’s hope the pain is numbed by us doing the same.
  • I mean Bristol shitty lose at home , boro draw at poxy burton , it’s written in the filthy scummy stars the pikey pondlife with a pathetic 2 seasons of top flight footy Are gonna feast at the top table and then their famine will begin 100 years of never beating Charlton as they slide back in to noweheredom
  • edited April 2018
    cabbles said:

Damn you @Big_Bad_World damn you

A good example of how to control one's language.
  • So decided to bet on Derby to beat Sunderland and they get spanked but then beat a decent Preston game in their next match without my money in them. Then I back Borgo to beat bottom of the pile Burton and they get a draw... useless at this lark, I think I will go all in on Millwall in the next game to ensure their failure,
  • Up the blades later on
  • cabbles said:

Damn you @Big_Bad_World damn you

Can only apologise. The two chances I had in the last 15 minutes should have put the game to bed. On another day I'd have buried them.
  • Last minute equaliser for Cardiff stops Sheff Utd going above the scum
  • Everything is going for them
  • Everything is going for them

Definitely. Especially the deflected Sheffield United goal.