Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Millwall Watch

Comments

• Next 4 games are all very winnable.

Forest home
    Ipswich away
    Bristol city home
    Bolton away

Last 4 are much tougher.

Sheff Utd away
    Fulham home
    Boro away
    Villa home

If they're still in with a shout then their penultimate game away at Middlesbrough will be huge.
  • You're all starting to believe, aren't you?

Don't worry. It's exciting times where you ask yourself if it's okay to dare to dream.

I can't see it but also can't see anyone stopping us at the moment. What a quandary.

Well the nine clubs above you might just have a say. On a great run certainly but 10th is effectively mid table. Don’t get too excited just yet.

Indeed, hence why I put "I can't see it".

You're right, 10th is kind of mid table, but when you're only 4 points off of the playoffs it feels a lot closer. I'm sure you'd be the same in our position as it's hard not to get a bit caught up in what's happened since 1st Jan and our defeat to Norwich.
  • Good luck to Millwall, can't say I like them but miles away from where we are currently, bloody miles.
  • For me, this is the saddest part of our current situation under Roland and this season. I can tolerate Palace and West Ham staying up and I’m resigned to us not going up.
    But not so long ago, we went up from League 1, had a club legend as manager and finished 9th in the Championship. Instead of attracting a new wealthy owner, pushing on from there, we get a lunatic with his own network dream who dismantled the squad and destroyed the club.
    Now, to rub salt in, we watch our local rivals doing what we should have done, were it not for Roland.
    A few months ago, it seemed that both SE London clubs and the one from Surrey could all be in the same league next season. There’s now more chance that two of them are playing premiership football.
    Thanks Roland.
  • Good luck to Millwall, can't say I like them but miles away from where we are currently, bloody miles.

Lucky not to be flagged for those first 4 words.
  • Next 4 games are all very winnable.

Forest home
    Ipswich away
    Bristol city home
    Bolton away

Last 4 are much tougher.

Sheff Utd away
    Fulham home
    Boro away
    Villa home

If they're still in with a shout then their penultimate game away at Middlesbrough will be huge.

Sheffield Utd and Villa are not offering any threat at all at the moment so they are winnable.
  • Good luck to them.
  • I’ve just skipped two and a half years on this thread.

Have they been relegated to L2 yet??
  • Sponsored links:

• Good luck to Millwall?

GOOD LUCK TO MILLWALL????

Are my eyes bleeding or am I still in a deep sleep?

Wtf???

The things people do/say to get close to a bit of happiness/success :wink:
  • Good luck to Millwall?

GOOD LUCK TO MILLWALL????

Are my eyes bleeding or am I still in a deep sleep?

Wtf???

This all started when you sacked Ibborg and replaced him with piddles.
    Only got yourself to blame:)
  • edited March 2018
    Of course they’re doing well beyond all their dreams but keep it real I want them to slide down all the leagues in to oblivion .
    Any club with a c per fan ratio like theirs deserves no success
  • I see they have published the ST prices for next year - adults £13 a game to watch Championship footy.

I can't wait for the CAFC price list to come out - to watch more of the piss we have been watching for 4 years.
  • I see they have published the ST prices for next year - adults £13 a game to watch Championship footy.

I can't wait for the CAFC price list to come out - to watch more of the piss we have been watching for 4 years.

Do their prices remain the same if by some miracle they get promoted?

Meanwhile ours will probably increase for the glamour games we'll face against Oldham, Fleetwood and Accrington!
  • Of course they’re doing well beyond all their dreams but keep it real I want them to slide down all the leagues in to oblivion .
    Any club with a c per fan ratio like theirs deserves no success

Out of all the people on this forum, you have the post construction talent and inner anger to pass as one of us.

How did you not filter through?

:lol:
    Not hard or horrible enough and the millwall fans my dad knew came across as dicks
  • harris is doing a fantastic job but hopefully they do the classic over achieve this season get a bit too big for there boots then end up plumetting next year.
  • Sponsored links:

• edited March 2018
    Harris at Millwall, uncle Roy at Palace, are both doing a great job. Gutted to say that. If Millwall finished in top 10 and Palace stay up both have over achieved. Because of location, location and birthplace never had the hate for the London/Surrey teams we struggle against. Chelsea and West ham (who I have seen Cafc beat on numerous occasions) are the teams i save my abhorrence for.
  • Millwall will do well to beat Villa, Boro and Fulham - but you never know. None of them will fancy playing the Spanners. Unlike us, EVERYONE want's to play Charlton - three easy points!
  • One of the Spanners I work with came over after the Barnsley win and was beaming because, in his words, "relegation won't be happening this year".

I pointed out promotion was more likely on their current run, but he was more interested in playing West Ham next year in the Champ.

They have momentum and will beat at least two of Villa, Boro and Fulham IMO.
  • Coming to this thread is just as bad as my other decision today to purchase a ticket for the AFC Wimbledon game.

At least Charlton is definitely the team for me if I hate happiness this much.
  • edited March 2018
    Just think, right now they are probably getting the attendance we are at home.
  • rananegra said:

One of the Spanners I work with came over after the Barnsley win and was beaming because, in his words, "relegation won't be happening this year".

I pointed out promotion was more likely on their current run, but he was more interested in playing West Ham next year in the Champ.

Love it... typical Spanner attitude

They dont care about going as high as they can possibly go... All they way is their Cup Finals against West Ham or Charlton!!
  • rananegra said:

One of the Spanners I work with came over after the Barnsley win and was beaming because, in his words, "relegation won't be happening this year".

Love it... typical Spanner attitude

They dont care about going as high as they can possibly go... All they way is their Cup Finals against West Ham or Charlton!!
    Having a rival must be so alien to you that you felt the need to mention yourselves in the same breath as West Ham :joy:

I have a different attitude to the Spanner mentioned above. You now have two 'attitudes' to consider in your summary of what is typical.
  • edited March 2018
    With a heavy heavy heart i have resigned myself to the fact the Nut n Bolt gang are not getting relegated. I am now at peace with it.

But we must leave the thread open if only to serve as a beacon for justice and the natural order of things.
  • edited March 2018
    1-0 less than 30 seconds

1 point away from playoffs as it stands.
  • They’re going up
    I must have done some real bad shit in my previous life