Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Millwall Watch

Comments

• there remaining fixtures - league position in brackets

Bristol city H (7th)
    Bolton A (20th)
    Sheff utd A (9th)
    Fulham H (3rd)
    Boro A (6th)
    Villa H (4th)

not exactly a walk in the park, only concern is the villa,boro and fulham games those sides could have nothing to play for and have playoffs in there sights so could play weakened sides.
  • edited April 2018

there remaining fixtures - league position in brackets

Bristol city H (7th)
    Bolton A (20th)
    Sheff utd A (9th)
    Fulham H (3rd)
    Boro A (6th)
    Villa H (4th)

not exactly a walk in the park, only concern is the villa,boro and fulham games those sides could have nothing to play for and have playoffs in there sights so could play weakened sides.

Previous results against those teams:

Bristol City - 0-0 (D)
    Bolton - 1-1 (D)
    Sheff Utd - 3-1 (W)
    Fulham - 0-1 (L)
    Boro - 2-1 (W)
    Villa - 0-0 (D)

Only one loss in the earlier seasons games at a time when we weren't anywhere near as in form as we currently are.

Still, it could be a disastrous run in but it'll certainly be interesting.

Can I recommend investing in some beta-blockers? :wink:

Bristol city H (7th)
    Bolton A (20th)
    Sheff utd A (9th)
    Fulham H (3rd)
    Boro A (6th)
    Villa H (4th)

Dont really think teams play weakend sides at this stage, especially if they are in the play offs as momentum is a big thing.

The worry for me is Fulham and Villa are both at the Toolbox and you know how often teams go there and get intimidated.

Boro are struggling for form lucky to get a poiny against bottom Burton yesterday

Bristol City have had 3 wins in 2018.

My prediction

Bristol city H (7th) 3 points
    Bolton A (20th) 3 points
    Sheff utd A (9th) 1 point
    Fulham H (3rd) 1 point
    Boro A (6th) 1 point
    Villa H (4th) 3 points

12 more points takes them to 74
  • Middlesbrough have a very tough run in including trips to Derby and Sheffield Utd.

Think they'll have to beat Millwall at home to have any chance.
  • Wheels have to fall off sooner or later, confidence is rising and I'm trying to keep it in check.

A year in the prem would be unimaginable and very expensive.

Bristol city H (7th)
    Bolton A (20th)
    Sheff utd A (9th)
    Fulham H (3rd)
    Boro A (6th)
    Villa H (4th)

Parky will do us a favour next week
  • BBW don't go. CL is fundamentally left leaning, in fact Corbyn is attending a dinner tonight exclusively for a splinter group from CL who deem CL not left leaning enough. It is all very complicated but at least they are all in one place.
  • All of a sudden the glossy prem and all it’s plasticness seems a lot more appealing now it’s within their sights .
    A few years back when sloshing around in league one and I’d prefer the real football in league one than any plastic prem shit ...
  • Can’t see them winning another game all season.
  • Beating Bristol City 1-0
    As it stands 3 points above Bristol City and Sheffield United

Atm it's looking like 2 put of Derby,Boro and MillSmall
  • Sponsored links:

• Scum are up
  • Boro and Derby at least both won today - they are the two who should just about keep them out of the play-offs
  • cmon Derby and Boro ffs.
    be a real shitter if they make 7th and get fucked by a last minute penalty for or against !
  • wouldnt happen to a nicer team.
  • Boro and Derby at least both won today - they are the two who should just about keep them out of the play-offs

Derby still have to play
    Wolves
    Cardiff
    Villa
    Boro

Derby still have to play
    Wolves
    Cardiff
    Villa
    Boro
    Fuck !

Derby still have to play
    Wolves
    Cardiff
    Villa
    Boro
    Hmmmmm - that’s not a nice run-in. They do have a game in hand but it’s away to Burton which is a big ‘derby’ in that neck of the woods and Burton raise their game massively
  • buckshee said:
    And it kicked off prior to the game around "The Blue". Although I'm sure that was the City fans/Police/West ham fans/shopkeepers fault (delete as appropriate)
  • Sponsored links:

• buckshee said:
    What... the little scamp was shagging his sister... at a football match?

Disgraceful!
  • Seen a lot of “wall” fans come out of the woodwork today
  • Change the title of this thread

Derby still have to play
    Wolves
    Cardiff
    Villa
    Boro
    but also Burton and Barnsley. I can see Derby getting at least 10 points, which would mean Millwall having to win all 5 of their games which wont happen.
    The key game is going to be Boro v Millwall on 28th April - whoever wins that will take 6th spot.
  • DRAddick said:

buckshee said:
    And it kicked off prior to the game around "The Blue". Although I'm sure that was the City fans/Police/West ham fans/shopkeepers fault (delete as appropriate)
    Obviously CIty fans were involved. They always make an effort home & away.
  • Midweek Millwall are at Bolton which is very winnable.

Derby are away at Wolves.
    Boro are away at Sheffield Utd.

Highly likely that Millwall could be joint 5th come Wednesday night.
  • OMG Derby could lose quite a few of them games left and both Middlesbrough and Smallwall could both overtake them.
  • Derby 68 points:
    Wolves away
    Burton away
    Boro home
    Cardiff home
    Villa away
    Barnsley home

Middlesbrough 66 points:
    Sheff Utd away
    Bristol City home
    Derby away
    Millwall home
    Ipswich away

Millwall 65 points:
    Bolton away
    Sheff Utd away
    Fulham home
    Boro away
    Villa home

Derby obviously have the edge due to a points advantage and a game in hand but all 3 have tough run ins.
  • Just had a look to finish top 6
    we are evens
    Smallwall are 7/2
    8/1 double not bad IMO
  • Yeah the thread title is not appropriate to their form in The championship. Doesn’t matter about hating them but credit due to Harris and their team for getting where they are. I am now taking myself away to eat a bar of soap.