Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Millwall Watch

Comments

• 2-0, wankers.
  • Good piece in the Standard on Wednesday.
  • They couldn't, could they ??
  • They couldn't, could they ??

I think they could. Certainly got the momentum at the moment.
  • Icing on the shit cake if those bastards go up!

Thankyou Roland.
  • 1 point off play off
  • On a ridiculous run, haven't lost in the league since New Year's Day. Unsustainable. Has to come crashing down very soon.
  • On a ridiculous run, haven't lost in the league since New Year's Day. Unsustainable. Has to come crashing down very soon.

Well you’d hope so but they’re on the crest of a mental wave , a run beyond all dreams
    Hate the slags and them doing so well can only mean they’ll lose every game next season , let’s hope it’s in the championship although I fear it’s gonna be in the Prem
  • Please close this thread
  • Could come down to them or Middlesborough and they play each other last game of the season.
  • Sponsored links:

• Time to lump on them going up.
    Might as well make something whist clutchting my head, shaking in the corner.
  • Good piece in the Standard on Wednesday.

What's Katrien done now?
  • Derby losing now
  • Boro and Derby doing their best to help the Spanners go up
  • Derby 0 Mackems 2 now
  • Derby 0 Mackems 2 now

Sunderland now 4-1 up!
  • And Boro lose to Wolves despite Wolves being down to 9 men.

Millwall 1 point behind 5th and 6th now.....
  • They won’t go up even if they make the playoffs. Chill.
  • They won’t go up even if they make the playoffs. Chill.

Plenty said that last year , be afraid , our worse nightmares may happen

Palace and scum in top flight and us pissing about in the 3rd tier aaaaah
  • Sponsored links:

• Was there photographing today- it's undeniable how well they are doing and their team spirit. However I never want to take pictures again in that weather!

Not necessarily. Team with the momentum nearly always wins the play offs ahead of sides who stumble into them.

They have a tough run in though, playing 5 of the top 9 sides.
  • #prayforBig_Bad_World

His 'Millwall have been mentioned on Charlton life ' alert has failed him.
  • Playing Ipswich Monday who are the only team in the Championship playing with just 1 day rest, Saturday/Monday.
  • Just backed them at 5/1(Sky bet) to teach the play-offs, if that doesn't f**k them up then nothing will.
  • They will go on to be the next Man City and then the next Barcelona, dominating World football for the next 20 years.

And in 2028 when they’ve just won their fifth Champions League we’ll still be posting about in on page 946 of Millwall Relegation Watch (confirmed pg65)

:-(
  • They will go on to be the next Man City and then the next Barcelona, dominating World football for the next 20 years.

And in 2028 when they’ve just won their fifth Champions League we’ll still be posting about in on page 946 of Millwall Relegation Watch (confirmed pg65)

But they'll never be as good as West Ham who won the world Cup :wink:
  • Have a look at their run in.

These are my fears and I was discussing with a mate re them doing a Leicester and winning Prem before their inevitable Champions League success .
    Thankfully my friend pointed out that Leicester never won the league cos I’d still be laying that now if I was a betting man !
  • Hate them with a passion! but they are the form team in the Champ at the mo(might not factually be correct), even started backing them in my bets hoping they would let me down if anyone :pensive:

Hopefully wont go up, but having a good go at the mo.