Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Millwall Watch

Comments

• I'm a Fulham fan tonight - as passionate as any regular at The Cottage. COYW!!!

That’s nice...
  • Last time they got promoted to the Championship, they finished their first season there in 9th. The following years they were 16th, 20th, 19th, and then relegated in 22nd.

Similar will happen this time around. They are running on momentum currently but have tough fixtures to finish the season and will finish just short of the play offs. The real test will be sustaining it next season.

I knew there was a reason i hated labour as much as I hate millwank
  • I fancy Fulham will be too good good for them tonight.
  • agim said:

Fair play to Harris for getting them up there. If they miss out on the playoffs I can see him getting a big job

Neil Harris Cafc manager.

• COME ON FULHAM
  • Come on you whites!

Its funny how sometimes I forget how much I hate Millwall, then a live tv game comes along and it all comes flooding back.
  • Ha ha. Bad luck lads.
  • Unfortunatly living in new cross, every pub even down to deptford has Millwall fans in.

Sat in a little irish pub trying to keep quiet when fulham attack
  • Something is going to happen with Mitrovic tonight. Hopefully a hat-trick, but more likely a sending off.
  • Oh dear, that's unlucky.
  • Sponsored links:

• edited April 2018
    Hahaha disallowed
    Suck on the bitches
  • Fulham have barely got out of their half so far
  • Damn it, just didnt full to a Fulham player in the box
  • Fulham have weathered the storm. Hopefully class will tell.
  • Brilliant defending by Fulham there
  • Shit ball, Morison. Can't stand that bloke.
  • Uboat said:

Shit ball, Morison. Can't stand that bloke.

He took Tex for a mug. I can't believe a supposed professional of his experience let himself get sucked in.

Morison is the sort of bloke you hate as an opponent but wouldn't mind in your own team.
  • The fact that Scott Minto is three weeks younger than me and looks about ten years younger is sickening.
  • Fulham 71% of possession according to the stats. That not a reflection of the game?
  • Uboat said:

The fact that Scott Minto is three weeks younger than me and looks about ten years younger is sickening.

The fact Millwall have better support, better side, better prospects is sickening mate.
  • Sponsored links:

• Yeeeeeeeeessssss
  • Stick it up your bollocks, spanners.
  • Scum losing
  • Uboat said:

The fact that Scott Minto is three weeks younger than me and looks about ten years younger is sickening.

The fact Millwall have better support, better side, better prospects is sickening mate.
    Yes, but not as sickening.
  • GET HIM TO THE WORLD CUP
  • GOOOOAAAALLLLL

Sessegnon who's been booed all game for no reason other than he's good, gets the goal.
  • Sessegnon 1-0

Yessssss
  • Come on Fulham. I've got BTTS so happy either way at this point.

Perfect result would be 2-1 Fulham...
  • Should have been 2
  • GOOOOAAAALLLLL

Sessegnon who's been booed all game for no reason other than he's good, gets the goal.

I did notice that... I just can't get my head around booing a 17 year old kid.

They are a truly special breed down there.