Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Millwall Watch

Comments

• All about palace this gloating on here about them losing

I don’t like them to the point I would not waste a minute watching them on the tv

Might just be me but it’s a bit weird

It's just a bit of gentle joshing towards our nearest and dearest. I can't be the only one who has had to put up with for the last four weeks "come on Harry, you must be pleased for us, when we go up we'll take you along to the Watford match and you can watch a bit of Premiership football"
    Stick it up your arse you fools!
  • HAHAHHAAHAHAH

But you’d swap place with us in a heartbeat wouldn’t you. How does that feel? :wink::smiley:

• HAHAHHAAHAHAH

But you’d swap place with us in a heartbeat wouldn’t you. How does that feel? :wink::smiley:

Why would I want to swap places
    The Valley is better then the Toolbox

I don’t like them to the point I would not waste a minute watching them on the tv

Football without rivalry is nothing.

• How shit is Jordan Archer. Every time I see him play he makes awful mistakes.
  • We will be back someday. What goes around comes around.

Can’t believe I am agreeing with you :wink:

Still well pleased you lost though :smiley:
  • Brilliant goal.

Very impressed with Fulham tonight, look a decent side and play football the right way.

Played Huddersfield off the park last season, don't know how they didn't get promoted.
    Last time we did was against you lot a few years ago and you kicked off down there so no, probably not for the foreseeable
  • Cahill now booked for another dirty challenge.

A red card coming for him

Wouldn’t be surprised to see Cahill get a post match red & 3 game ban for violent play.

Millwall didn’t take their chances first half & Fulham bossed the second half. Good passing. Enjoyed the game & a great start to the footballing weekend to see Millwall lose 3-0.

• HAHAHHAAHAHAH

Makes me feel sick.
  • Sponsored links:

• HAHAHHAAHAHAH

The Valium is better than the Den???? There’s more atmosphere on the moon than there is at your place mate. Do Charlton still include the thousands of freebie tickets handed out in their official attendance?? And do you still call us SMALLwall? There irony for you

• Having a good Friday night out mate?
  • Neil Harris gives a decent summary. Takes some responsibility as well with set up. Still hoping Millwall miss play offs. Derby Middlesborough draw will see Millwall out of the top 6.
  • Dont worry , we can rename the thread back to Relegation watch in a weeks time.
  • So anyway, how are you all? It’s been a long time. I’ve been a bit preoccupied..... with the best ******** season we’ve had in decades!!! How you been getting on? I tend not to look down at the lower end of the pyramid these days. I presume you’re top? A club of you stature, amongst the likes of Wigan, Scunthorpe and Shrewsbury??
    OK, we lost tonight. We probably won’t make the play offs. But even if we lose our next two games and finish 7th or 8th WHAT A SEASON WE’VE HAD!!!
    I mean, we was everyone’s favourites to go down! (What was the original title of this thread lol). But no, we’re above the likes of Leeds, Forest, Derby etc. How painful is that for you? You’re all gloating that we’ve lost tonight. So what??? We’ll still finish in the top half of the championship. You all had us down as relegation candidates. It’s funny. A few beers taken tonight as you can probably tell. :smiley:
  • Having a good Friday night out mate?

Blinder mate. It’s all good. Have you missed me?
  • Shat on at home and still turns up on a rival club's site under the mistaken impression that anyone could ever be envious of Millwall.
  • Dont worry , we can rename the thread back to Relegation watch in a weeks time.

I don’t think we can mathematically go down this season
  • HAHAHHAAHAHAH

Wow. That post proves the pen is mightier than the sword. Certainly put us in our place.

• Sponsored links:

I don’t think we can mathematically go down this season
    I wasnt talking about this season . :)
  • edited April 2018

HAHAHHAAHAHAH

The Valium is better than the Den???? There’s more atmosphere on the moon than there is at your place mate. Do Charlton still include the thousands of freebie tickets handed out in their official attendance?? And do you still call us SMALLwall? There irony for you

Haha.
    You average attendences are higher atm due to you being a division above and half our fans boycotting.

Your average attendence is what just over 12,000

Our last season in the Championship it was just over 15,000

Love you really @MillwallFan :wink::wink:
  • Uboat said:

Shat on at home and still turns up on a rival club's site under the mistaken impression that anyone could ever be envious of Millwall.

You would love to be use at the moment

A. We’re in the top 6 in the championship
    B. Our ground has an atmosphere (a ****** amazing one at that!)
    C. Our fans actually PAY to come and watch us because they WANT to! (My mate took a load of his sons team to Charlton recently because they got free tickets, but they all left at halftime because they was bored :smiley::smiley::smiley: )
    D. We have a club legend managing us and doing a superb job
    E. We have an owner who has the clubs best interest at heart
    F. I could actually go on. You are envious of us. You may not admit it, even to yourself, but you are :wink:

Which is what the Sky fans will never understand.
  • G. we are your cunt filter

Appreciate it
  • Good to see you back Millwall fan, BigBadWorld needs a bit of company on here. It’s all about the banter.

Seriously , palace are local rivals but millwall are our no.1 rivals , I mean yes palace have bellends as do we but their not in the scums league of helmets .
  • Uboat said:

Shat on at home and still turns up on a rival club's site under the mistaken impression that anyone could ever be envious of Millwall.

C. Our fans actually PAY to come and watch us because they WANT to! (My mate took a load of his sons team to Charlton recently because they got free tickets, but they all left at halftime because they was bored :smiley::smiley::smiley: )
    F. I could actually go on. You are envious of us. You may not admit it, even to yourself, but you are :wink:

Nice try. Genuinely, well done for putting the effort in. I'm quite an imaginative person, but I still can't conceive of a situation where I'd be envious of a Millwall fan.
  • Uboat said:

Millwall fan in bad grammar shocker.