Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Millwall Watch

Comments

• Surprised nobody mentioned this tonight but get in there Derby

got a few mentions in the tonights matches thread
  • Cahill banned for 3 games
  • I can't see them getting anything at Boro on Saturday. If that is the case it could be enough to eliminate them from the play off race.
  • HAHAHHAAHAHAH

But you’d swap place with us in a heartbeat wouldn’t you. How does that feel? :wink::smiley:

Why would I want to swap places
    The Valley is better then the Toolbox
    Because then you wouldn't have to make up stories about people fighting in the pub, purely for attention.

Still 6th I see :smiley:
    We were actually 5th we your wrote that and we still are

Er, yeah, congratulations and all that, but I was talking about us being 6th (not now, though).

Did you get any photos or video footage of said fight in the pub?
  • robroy said:

The simple thing is, I won’t be on the Millwall forums if we get dicked on today. You will be waking up this morning with a hangover thinking “Was I a bit of a c*nt to those Charlton fans last night?”

There's not a 114 page thread dedicated to a really small teams progress. A team that the vast majority claim to not care about.

Strange bloke.

There’s as many pages on the non league thread mate, don’t flatter yourselves.
  • robroy said:

The simple thing is, I won’t be on the Millwall forums if we get dicked on today. You will be waking up this morning with a hangover thinking “Was I a bit of a c*nt to those Charlton fans last night?”

There's not a 114 page thread dedicated to a really small teams progress. A team that the vast majority claim to not care about.

Strange bloke.

How many teams make up non-league? This one is just about little old us and the certain relegation we're facing this season.

I'm very flattered :wink:
  • edited April 2018
    Just out of interest, how many Millwall going up to Boro? Also, how many tickets have you given Villa? They would sell that end out no problem if they got the bottom tier. Don't think they will get it though as last game of the season and a Millwall pitch invasion will put the jitters up the old bill.
  • robroy said:

Strange bloke.

How many teams make up non-league? This one is just about little old us and the certain relegation we're facing this season.

This thread started in May 2014.
  • robroy said:

Strange bloke.

This thread started in May 2014.
    Pfffft, details :wink:
  • E-cafc said:

Just out of interest, how many Millwall going up to Boro? Also, how many tickets have you given Villa? They would sell that end out no problem if they got the bottom tier. Don't think they will get it though as last game of the season and a Millwall pitch invasion will put the jitters up the old bill.

As of Monday at about 10am we had sold about 900 out of the 1500 allocation.

Tickets will not go on general sale and there are conditions attached to being able to purchase one as a member or season ticket holder.

Villa wont get the bottom tier due to, as @MillwallFan so eloquently put it, a certain group of student types not being able to keep their brains in their pants when they last visited.

Villa will get roughly 2,800 tickets (give or take a couple'a hundred if the old bill decide to cordon off each side of the stand).
  • Sponsored links:

• E-cafc said:

As of Monday at about 10am we had sold about 900 out of the 1500 allocation.

Tickets will not go on general sale and there are conditions attached to being able to purchase one as a member or season ticket holder.

Villa wont get the bottom tier due to, as @MillwallFan so eloquently put it, a certain group of student types not being able to keep their brains in their pants when they last visited.

Villa will get roughly 2,800 tickets (give or take a couple'a hundred if the old bill decide to cordon off each side of the stand).
    Nothing to do with the fat gypo in the string vest and his mates on the pitch v Leicester then?

• Villa wont get the bottom tier due to, as @MillwallFan so eloquently put it, a certain group of student types not being able to keep their brains in their pants when they last visited.

They gave it to Leicester in the Cup last season ?

Was it Charlton or West Ham fans who caused the problem in that fixture or your cunts
  • Getting on my neutral soapbox for a minute.

Even If Millwall finish in the top 7, Neil Harris has done a fantastic job all season and overachieved big time.

If uncle Roy keeps Palace up after having No points and no goals after 9 games he is a miracle worker.

Back in the absurd world of CAFC,
    If Charlton get into the play-offs Bowyer would have done a fantastic job in a short time.

It's a funny old game.

Good points. As much as I hate that smug grin on Harris’ face and the absolute wankshit he comes out with every week about the Den being intimidating and then at away games when he says the pressure’s all on the home team, we’re just little old Millwall punching above our weight bollocks, he’s done a great job

The chairman’s commitment has remained admirable even though he’s probably lost a lot of money over the years.

Still love seeing them lose and can’t stand our record against them as it eats me up inside but credit where credit is due
  • How bored do you have to be to make an account on a different teams fan forum?
  • How bored do you have to be to make an account on a different teams fan forum?

About as bored as you are for commenting on how bored someone might be to set up an account on a different teams forum.

Then there's the question around whether or not boredom was a driver in the creation of said account.

I don't think you've thought this through.
  • Sponsored links:

• Getting on my neutral soapbox for a minute.

Even If Millwall finish in the top 7, Neil Harris has done a fantastic job all season and overachieved big time.

If uncle Roy keeps Palace up after having No points and no goals after 9 games he is a miracle worker.

If Charlton get into the play-offs Bowyer would have done a fantastic job in a short time.

It's a funny old game.

Disagree with the Palace thing. No one was that far away from them even when they had got no points after 9 games. Also Zaha was injured and came back. Hodgson is a decent club manager but it is not a miracle, he just organized them, get the best player back from injury and gave the team a bit of belief.

Harris has done a good job at Millwall. It shows what can be achieved with hard work, organization and good team work. Two tough games. I am hoping that they don't make the play offs all the same.
  • Middlesbrough v Millwall 17.30 Sky Sports tomorrow

Come on you Smoggies. I've set to record.

About as bored as you are for commenting on how bored someone might be to set up an account on a different teams forum.

Then there's the question around whether or not boredom was a driver in the creation of said account.

It’s a bastard when your Millwall thread comment alarm goes off on a Friday afternoon ain’t it.
  • DRAddick said:

buckshee said:
    And it kicked off prior to the game around "The Blue". Although I'm sure that was the City fans/Police/West ham fans/shopkeepers fault (delete as appropriate)

I gave a City fan I know a few recommendations re Borough pubs to go to pre match, but he decided to swerve the area full stop as Bristol had turned up super early and were in Bermondsey at 9am or something stupid. Don’t think the locals were happy, but it had something to do with the reverse fixture earlier in the season.
    Boys will be boys I guess.
  • cabbles said:

Getting on my neutral soapbox for a minute.

It's a funny old game.

Good points. As much as I hate that smug grin on Harris’ face and the absolute wankshit he comes out with every week about the Den being intimidating and then at away games when he says the pressure’s all on the home team, we’re just little old Millwall punching above our weight bollocks, he’s done a great job

The chairman’s commitment has remained admirable even though he’s probably lost a lot of money over the years.

Still love seeing them lose and can’t stand our record against them as it eats me up inside but credit where credit is due
    Its a good point about the relative chairmen. I remember Berylson on tv last year at Wembley kicking virtually every ball - can you imagine Duchatelet even turning up this year? Imagine if he did - there would be a riot.
  • edited April 2018
    Out of interest BBW, what is Millwalls debt? and how much would Berylson be bunging into the club every year?

It’s a bastard when your Millwall thread comment alarm goes off on a Friday afternoon ain’t it.
    Bit weird that you've got notifications for threads concerning us.
  • Out of interest BBW, what is Millwalls debt? and how much would Berylson be bunging into the club ever year?

Genuinely haven't got a clue. Any investment is usually by way of a share issue. I also don't pay much attention to our accounts, to be honest.
  • Out of interest BBW, what is Millwalls debt? and how much would Berylson be bunging into the club ever year?

Genuinely haven't got a clue. Any investment is usually by way of a share issue. I also don't pay much attention to our accounts, to be honest.
    Just enjoy the moment mate.
    You have had a great season whatever happens next.
    Keep posting and have a good summer

Just enjoy the moment mate.
    You have had a great season whatever happens next.
    Keep posting and have a good summer
    Yeh feck off!