Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Millwall Watch

Comments

• Natives are ruffled and confused.
  • May I politely suggest that those getting all excited just take a few moments to look back at the comments between September and December last year (around page 97, I believe).

Take stock and don't make the same mistakes again.

Fair enough, but at what point do you start to become a bit worried about this season?
  • Lookes on North Stand Banter ref getting all the blame for defeat today.

Never seen the C word written so much in a thread haha
  • Dont think Harris is to happy with his team, these are his comments from his post match press conference all the below are from Rich Cawley.

Neil Harris describes the first and third goals conceded today as "abysmal" and "embarrassing". #Millwall

Asked about Jed Wallace being suspended. NH: "He has five bookings and has probably made five tackles. He needs to make better decisions." #Millwall

NH: "If the dressing room has got anything about it, they will lift themselves. I was a player and somewhere along the line you have to stand up and be counted." #Millwall

NH: "I thought some didn't do that today towards the end of the game. It might seem a little bit harsh but it is a time for harsh words." #Millwall

• @paulie8290

now go and have a good wash and enjoy our post match views.
  • This has pleased me enormously.
  • Sad I know but I’ve just checked vital football / Millwall and the natives are starting to get at Harris. I can feel there is a reluctance but it’s starting. Just like I said it would last week but was roundly scolded by our tame CL spanner’s. Forest A and Villa H next up.
  • If they sack Harris they will go down, keep him and they will be fine.
  • They’ll stay up , we’ve nicked their last minute goals quota
    but I’m sure the scumbags will thieve it back off us and start their climb to safety at some point , while we continue to pull ourselves off drawing away in League One to the mighty Luton .
  • Sponsored links:

Holloway is available.
  • Let's just enjoy the Championship table whilst we can, that's why the sun is shining today. Normal service is being resumed.
  • I think all we need is for Harris to get the boot and to be replaced by a up and coming fella at Oxford, and I don’t mean Jeremy Clarkson.
  • Think Harris is safe from the top. Berylson will not jump the gun. The only pressure I see if things don’t turn around is from the stands. The majority will realise that he’s doing as much as he can but is limited in nous but there will be the usual Millwall terrace abuse from a few. My understanding from talking to fans is that they are starting to think he’s very one dimensional and unable to see or change the obvious. Robinson springs to mind.

Holloway is available.
    Is Alan Pardew available ? Local-ish lad, would be perfect for them
  • At London Bridge last night heard “we are the blades we are the blades olay olay olayyy” only in their 20s or so, congratulated them, they responded saying best of luck with promotion.

Holloway is available.
    That should guarantee relegation.
  • 1-0 behind away to Forest
    Players taken off due to Floodlight failure
  • 2-0 Forest Millwall move to 23rd

1 more Forest goal and they go 24th
  • Sponsored links:

• Scrap that 2-1 they are back to 22nd
  • 2-0 Forest Millwall move to 23rd

2-0 Forest Millwall move to 23rd

Ffs paulie
  • clb74 said:

Ffs paulie
    I know Sorry.

I take full responsibility
  • Millwall time equaliser , jammy schlags
  • clb74 said:

Ffs paulie
    I know Sorry.

I take full responsibility
    It's an unwritten rule
  • You know Harris’ post match interview will be ‘that’s what Millwall stand for, that fight, that never give up attitude. That’s the Millwall I know’

What KR is to nonsense, Harris is to Millwall cliches
  • edited October 2018

Millwall time equaliser , jammy schlags

Are you having a laugh? Have you seen how many late goals we’ve conceded this season already? Boro equalised at ours in the 98th minute when the assistant ref only held up 5 minutes!

Last night goes a small way to even out the appalling luck we’ve had this season. Forest had 7 shots all night of which 2 were on target, they scored from both of them. We had 20 shots, of which 10 we’re on target.

Anyway, hopefully this result will be the turning point in our season. We haven’t been great at times but there’s no way we deserve to be in the bottom 3.

• Millwall time equaliser , jammy schlags

We deserved so much more from the game.

Just goes to show that match stats don't mean much as we dominated Forest. They had a lot of meaningless, going nowhere, possession whereas we had far more clear cut chances but failed to convert them.

We'll be fine, and so will Harris. Just like I said he would be last week but was roundly scolded by the tame one that thinks he knows best.
  • cabbles said:

You know Harris’ post match interview will be ‘that’s what Millwall stand for, that fight, that never give up attitude. That’s the Millwall I know’

What KR is to nonsense, Harris is to Millwall cliches

So close:

"The performance was outstanding, in the first half in particular. It was a travesty that we were losing at half-time and not several goals ahead already.

"There was no issue at half-time. It was about making sure we sustained the pressure and kept creating chances.

"When the second goal went in that it was just a continuation of the luck we have had this season. We have had some horrendous luck and we saw that again. We hit the bar and it went over and they hit the bar and it goes in.

"But our luck has to turn eventually and that equaliser at the end felt like a turning point. It was a point gained, that is for sure and it will give us belief moving forward."