Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Millwall Watch

Comments

• Are we really in any position to laugh at them???
  • edited September 2018
    Always take a look on there Twitter after a game one that stuck out 8 games played and one tweet “ time to get rid of Harris the fraud “ 🤣🤣🤣🤣

The guy has done so well and as much as it pains me to give them credit they done v well last year with the money that is being chucked around.
  • I hadn't realised Ipswich had started the season so badly, a tough start there for Paul Hurst
  • Always take a look on there Twitter after a game one that stuck out 8 games played and one tweet “ time to get rid of Harris the fraud “ 🤣🤣🤣🤣

The guy has done so well and as much as it pains me to give them credit they done v well last year with the money that is being chucked around.

Sums up football these days. You can do well for a couple of years, but a poor run of games and the fans are on your back.
  • “I am sure they will turn it around in the next two games.”

(Turns and sucks his fist, shoulders beating up and down).
  • Redrobo said:

“I am sure they will turn it around in the next two games.”

They have no chance on Saturday.

Away to West Brom could be 4-0
  • Dare to dream. Ships that pass in the night.
  • Redrobo said:

They will beat West Brom
  • Sponsored links:

• Redrobo said:

....and then Fulham in the league cup on the Tuesday, followed by Sheffield Utd.
  • Very creditable draw v Leeds though. Pains me but they won’t be in danger of going down.
  • Very creditable draw v Leeds though. Pains me but they won’t be in danger of going down.

It was a good draw.

But it was at home, Leeds had 3 key players out injured.

As I said it was a good draw but its now 5 games without a win and 4 of those defeats including losing to Rotherham and QPR.

Based on what there fans are saying online they are not playing well, and rumours that Jordan Archer has handed in a transfer request after being racially abused which is why he is not in the squad ATM,if true that could destroy morale

It was a good draw.

As I said it was a good draw but its now 5 games without a win and 4 of those defeats including losing to Rotherham and QPR.

Based on what there fans are saying online they are not playing well, and rumours that Jordan Archer has handed in a transfer request after being racially abused which is why he is not in the squad ATM,if true that could destroy morale
    Racially abused ? Surely not, aren't/weren't they the family club of the year ?

It was a good draw.

Not sure how true it is but it seems like the abuse came from the owner, I think thats who JB is
  • edited September 2018
    https://youtu.be/kOffYPjpYDQ

Should be thankful to arsenal fan tv as now most clubs have these muppets doing these.

Imagine reacting like that after a few games ffs 🤣🤣

It was a good draw.

Seems like a good idea, putting in a transfer request 3 weeks after the transfer/loan window has closed.
  • do Amos played last night?
  • Sponsored links:

• I hadn't realised Ipswich had started the season so badly, a tough start there for Paul Hurst

Just shows what a good job McCarthy did for them with a limited budget.

Thought the treatment of MM was very poor by Ipswich fans.
  • do Amos played last night?

Yes. At fault for the first goal but subsequently did well.
  • Ebere Eze QPR forward looked the real deal tonight born in Greenwich as well how didn’t we spot him! (And them sell him to someone else for an undisclosed fee)
  • Redrobo said:

I know. Delicious isn’t it.
  • We were awful last night. I think even you'd have beaten us.

Fortunately I'll be back here in a couple of months after everyone has left the thread alone due to our safety being confirmed.

We'll then repeat the same process until either we miraculously go up or are relegated. I'll get the Kleenex ready for you if the latter plays out.

For the record, and in my humble one, Amos made errors for both goals. His reactions seem somewhat slow and his command of his area is appalling.

It was a good draw.

Not sure how true it is but it seems like the abuse came from the owner, I think thats who JB is
    From a reliable source... our owner brought up his poor attitude, and Archer turned it in to a race issue. If you knew our chairman, and the work he and his family does for disadvantaged youths in America, you’d know the last thing he would do is randomly start racially abusing one of his own players. Ridiculous claim.
    That makes sense. Detest improper usage of the race card.