Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Millwall Watch

Comments

• edited August 2018
    Can we change title of the thread please, it gives the impression that spanners can tell the time?
  • Can we charge title of the thread please, it gives the impression that spanners can tell the time?

Anyone got a cattle prod?
  • edited August 2018

Can we change title of the thread please, it gives the impression that spanners can tell the time?

6:34
  • Can we charge title of the thread please, it gives the impression that spanners can tell the time?

Did you mean an electrical charge or a head down, stare at the floor and run at it and hope for the best sort of charge?

Did you mean an electrical charge or a head down, stare at the floor and run at it and hope for the best sort of charge?
    Fair play, fooking fat fingers.
  • clive said:

Millwall to submit plans for redevelopment of ground.
    https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/45044398

Haha
    The headline is the funniest thing I have heard

Millwall to submit plans for redevelopment of The Den to be fit for Premier League football
    Just read, it’s a requirement for all championship sides now. .....

“Every Championship club has to submit plans to the Premier League board before 31 January, detailing how they will meet a series of requirements set by the Premier League.

They include the size of media working areas, levels of floodlighting, the provision of undersoil heating and dressing rooms meeting specific dimensions”.

• And sold Saville, who we paid £350k for 12 months ago, for £8.5 million.

Great bit of business today by our club and no more getting mugged off and taken to the cleaners by the bigger clubs.

Still get angry when I think of the £1 mill Everton gave us for Cahill in his prime.

• More than decent CEO to be fair @MillwallFan :smile:
  • As much as I dislike Millwall, it's never nice to see bigger clubs taking advantage of the smaller clubs in the transfer market.
  • Sponsored links:

• Still get angry when I think of the £1 mill Everton gave us for Cahill in his prime.

We were so close to signing him (well maybe not if the gangster waffle was true) but our much lauded chairman thought he didn’t have to pay up on the wages to persuade Cahill to stay south , even though Curbs was telling him to do it .
  • Still get angry when I think of the £1 mill Everton gave us for Cahill in his prime.

We were so close to signing him (well maybe not if the gangster waffle was true) but our much lauded chairman thought he didn’t have to pay up on the wages to persuade Cahill to stay south , even though Curbs was telling him to do it .
    Thought it was of a case of his Mrs, telling him he had to move away after his extra off field training.
  • Something wonky was going on with him anyway
  • Good financial deal for the spanners but they will be weaker on the field. Much depends on Leonard getting back his Southend form. They are in a different world from us at the moment and can dream of the Prem whilst we just mope and suffer.
  • No one can stop us dreaming about the Premier League, it may seem a long way off but things can change quickly in football.
  • Not gettinglad this turned into let's have a proper downer about ourselves thread. Yes Duchatelet has ruined us but I'm still allowed to enjoy them losing a 2-0 lead in front of a toolbox full of knuckle draggers.

Ah I bet their faces were a picture...

There... that's better, I feel happier here already. Now then, no more misery bollocks. This is a fun only topic.

Agree with this. Just because we're an absolute basket case of a club doesn't mean we can't enjoy it when they throw leads away. Looking at their fixtures for the first 2 months, they have a fairly tough start so hopefully they will struggle.

Not gettinglad this turned into let's have a proper downer about ourselves thread. Yes Duchatelet has ruined us but I'm still allowed to enjoy them losing a 2-0 lead in front of a toolbox full of knuckle draggers.

There... that's better, I feel happier here already. Now then, no more misery bollocks. This is a fun only topic.

Agree with this. Just because we're an absolute basket case of a club doesn't mean we can't enjoy it when they throw leads away. Looking at their fixtures for the first 2 months, they have a fairly tough start so hopefully they will struggle.
    My god, why do you keep setting yourselves up like this??

We absolutely battered one of the favourites to win the league yesterday for 80 minutes. We could’ve easily been 4 nil up at half time. Ok the last ten minutes the heat got to us after our high tempo game and we dropped off and let in two sloppy goals, no thanks to the ref either, but I really wouldn’t get your hopes up about us ‘struggling’ this season. And I’m usually a pessimistic fan!
    1 point from 4 games and sliding towards the bottom 3.

West brom and Forest the next 2 away games. Not getting any easier.
  • Not gettinglad this turned into let's have a proper downer about ourselves thread. Yes Duchatelet has ruined us but I'm still allowed to enjoy them losing a 2-0 lead in front of a toolbox full of knuckle draggers.

Not gettinglad this turned into let's have a proper downer about ourselves thread. Yes Duchatelet has ruined us but I'm still allowed to enjoy them losing a 2-0 lead in front of a toolbox full of knuckle draggers.

We absolutely battered one of the favourites to win the league yesterday for 80 minutes. We could’ve easily been 4 nil up at half time. Ok the last ten minutes the heat got to us after our high tempo game and we dropped off and let in two sloppy goals, no thanks to the ref either, but I really wouldn’t get your hopes up about us ‘struggling’ this season. And I’m usually a pessimistic fan!

Forest are nothing much. Hate to say it but I think they will be fine.

Don’t get too excited mate. Early doors still and there’s good half a dozen teams in this league who are far worse than us and a couple that could easily go in to administration.

Swansea was a bad day at the office but we’ve matched (and more some) two top of the table teams at the den and beat a good derby side.

Oh, and QPR and WBA are our next two away games
  • Is there any way to turn off notifications for thread discussion topics?

124 pages of Millwall watch and it's all my fault.

If we was in the same league and or something major happened regarding both Millwall and Charlton, then it would be different and always worth checking on via notifications.
  • Sponsored links:

• Dave2l said:

Is there any way to turn off notifications for thread discussion topics?

124 pages of Millwall watch and it's all my fault.

If we was in the same league and or something major happened regarding both Millwall and Charlton, then it would be different and always worth checking on via notifications.

You get notifications by clicking on the yellow star on the right hand side of the thread.
    Click on it again to turn it off.
  • Something something something knuckle-dragging, something something something pond life.
  • Come on you Rs. 2-0 good guys.
  • They seem to have suddenly woken up under Steve McClaren
  • Agent Amos.
  • It seems weird to see Amos playing for Millwall, and Martin on the bench when either keeper could have been playing for us
  • Second season syndrome seems to be occurring very nicely 😊
  • A Reading equaliser puts them in the drop zone.
  • Oh dear its turning on North Stand Banter.

igor_belgrade
    31 minutes ago#3
    Maybe is time to change Harris if he cant change things around

Bexleyheath_lion
    20 minutes ago#6
    Harris is losing the plot. Waste of time and money signing Bradshaw & Skalak. Amos and Murray Wallace are pony. Don’t even change our tactics with no target man on. Sad to see a Millwall legend blind to the fact that he is fucking it up week in week out!

I don’t care for his bullshit excuses that he’ll serve up after the game

https://millwall-forum.vitalfootball.co.uk/threads/harris.32007/
  • The tide always turns... Let us hope we are not sunk by HBMS Roland before our turn in the spotlight arrives.