Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Millwall Watch

Comments

• Millwall time equaliser , jammy schlags

Are you having a laugh? Have you seen how many late goals we’ve conceded this season already? Boro equalised at ours in the 98th minute when the assistant ref only held up 5 minutes!

Last night goes a small way to even out the appalling luck we’ve had this season. Forest had 7 shots all night of which 2 were on target, they scored from both of them. We had 20 shots, of which 10 we’re on target.

Anyway, hopefully this result will be the turning point in our season. We haven’t been great at times but there’s no way we deserve to be in the bottom 3.

The assistant has indicated that a minimum of 5 minutes should be played.

Are you having a laugh? Have you seen how many late goals we’ve conceded this season already? Boro equalised at ours in the 98th minute when the assistant ref only held up 5 minutes!

Last night goes a small way to even out the appalling luck we’ve had this season. Forest had 7 shots all night of which 2 were on target, they scored from both of them. We had 20 shots, of which 10 we’re on target.

Anyway, hopefully this result will be the turning point in our season. We haven’t been great at times but there’s no way we deserve to be in the bottom 3.

Careful. Before you know it someone will be along telling us all the stuff they know about us that we don't.
  • cafc999 said:

Millwall time equaliser , jammy schlags

Let's not get in to how, then, you get 60% more time added over and above the 5 minute minimum that was held up. Especially when nothing happened during that 5 minute period to warrant an additional 60% of the advised time.

Anyway, all done now and I look forward to this thread once again proving to be a lesson that some people, sadly, never learn from :wink:
  • cafc999 said:

Oh stop being so Charlton, how can you get another 3 minutes from the 5 minutes added time, when you only got 5 minutes from the whole of the second half! When nothing really happened in those 5 minutes!

Anyway, the point I’m making, oohahh talked about ‘Millwall time’ like we benefit from late goals on a regular basis or something. Was just putting the lunatic right as not only is he incorrect, the opposite is true.
  • they wont go down think they will be 13-16th,

last night millwall had 10 shots on target to forests 2

• Welcome back Millwall fans, we missed you after Saturdays result. To be fair, I thought BBW was deep in trance gleaning the thoughts of the many. 🙈🙉🙊
  • Boro scored in the 97th minute. They also had more possession, more shots, more shots on target, the same number of corners and half the fouls Millwall gave away.

Just saying.

Good point for your mob last night.
  • Redrobo said:

Welcome back Millwall fans, we missed you after Saturdays result. To be fair, I thought BBW was deep in trance gleaning the thoughts of the many. 🙈🙉🙊

Are you okay, hun? You seem somewhat perturbed by some of the comments on here.

Would you like our future posts to contain a trigger warning so you don't just descend in to a badly disguised rage?
  • cafc999 said:

Oh stop being so Charlton, how can you get another 3 minutes from the 5 minutes added time, when you only got 5 minutes from the whole of the second half! When nothing really happened in those 5 minutes!

Anyway, the point I’m making, oohahh talked about ‘Millwall time’ like we benefit from late goals on a regular basis or something. Was just putting the lunatic right as not only is he incorrect, the opposite is true.
    May I have the audacity to point out that this is a Charlton forum? :wink:
  • More than a nibble at the stoppage time comment. Well done @cafc999
  • Sponsored links:

• They’ll stay up , we’ve nicked their last minute goals quota
    but I’m sure the scumbags will thieve it back off us and start their climb to safety at some point , while we continue to pull ourselves off drawing away in League One to the mighty Luton .

My point being over the history of time , millwall have scored soooo many in the 90th minute, not just this season.
    1989 at the old den shithole 0-2 up with fuck all time left on the clock and yep 2-2 we drew and still the pond life were outside looking for a scrap , proper scum.

Another one

https://youtu.be/khAWdK68ngE

• had a 'goal' disallowed last night .. so the last minute equaliser was justice delivered
  • I’m

Redrobo said:

Welcome back Millwall fans, we missed you after Saturdays result. To be fair, I thought BBW was deep in trance gleaning the thoughts of the many. 🙈🙉🙊

Would you like our future posts to contain a trigger warning so you don't just descend in to a badly disguised rage?
    I’m fine love. I don’t do rage. If I get really really angry I write a very strong letter to the Times, and then don’t post it.

I am howerever, patiently (we’re getting good at this) waiting to hear how you glean the views of the many?

• Redrobo said:

I’m

Redrobo said:

I’m fine love. I don’t do rage. If I get really really angry I write a very strong letter to the Times, and then don’t post it.

I am howerever, patiently (we’re getting good at this) waiting to hear how you glean the views of the many?

By not talking to the few, obviously.

If it's good enough for Corbyn then it's good enough for me.
  • Redrobo said:

I’m

Redrobo said:

By not talking to the few, obviously.

If it's good enough for Corbyn then it's good enough for me.
    You should have added “up and down the Country” then I would have instantly understood!
  • I remember on Tuesday 7th March 2017 when Tony Watt scored a last minute winner for Charlton against Scunthorpe. Lucky b*st*rds.

I remember when Johnny Jackson scored a last minute winner for Charlton against QPR in 2014. Jammy f*ckers.

I remember in 2004 when Rommedahl scored a last minute winner against Palace. Does their luck ever run out?

Go through em all since the beginning of time , you’ll be surprised it’s 112 for the scum and we have 44 , since we entered league football
  • I remember on Tuesday 7th March 2017 when Tony Watt scored a last minute winner for Charlton against Scunthorpe. Lucky b*st*rds.

I remember when Johnny Jackson scored a last minute winner for Charlton against QPR in 2014. Jammy f*ckers.

I remember in 2004 when Rommedahl scored a last minute winner against Palace. Does their luck ever run out?

Go through em all since the beginning of time , you’ll be surprised it’s 112 for the scum and we have 44 , since we entered league football
    Why are you comparing West Hams record to yours?
  • had a 'goal' disallowed last night .. so the last minute equaliser was justice delivered

Referee was correct in disallowing the goal. Blatant push on the Forest centre back (which many fans probably didn't see). Having said that, from the highlights Millwall well deserved a point.

• Sponsored links:

• Amazing what a last gasp equaliser can do. Our spanner’s have been awol for a week.
  • edited October 2018

Amazing what a last gasp equaliser can do. Our spanner’s have been awol for a week.

You keep telling yourself that :smiley:

I've been on here so absolutely nothing to do with being AWOL and everything to do with not feeling the need/urge to comment on every result. I've explained why in other posts on this very thread.

Don't worry though, Shootie, I'm sure we'll hound Harris out before the season's over.

Yes bad luck like when Patrick Bauer’s perfectly good goal against you was ruled out which gave you a point which got you in the playoffs. Tough old world ain’t it.
  • they wont go down think they will be 13-16th,

You can have 50 shots at goal and not score don’t mean your the better side just that either the keeper is good or they’re shit shots ultimately you go down for not putting them away.
  • Acab said:

they wont go down think they will be 13-16th,

You can have 50 shots at goal and not score don’t mean your the better side just that either the keeper is good or they’re shit shots ultimately you go down for not putting them away.
    To be fair if you're getting 50 shots off during a game, you're probably having the better of it.
  • Acab said:

Yes bad luck like when Patrick Bauer’s perfectly good goal against you was ruled out which gave you a point which got you in the playoffs. Tough old world ain’t it.
    I'd say the rest of the points we accumulated over the course of the season helped as well.
  • Acab said:

I'd say the rest of the points we accumulated over the course of the season helped as well.
    Yes your quite right, but included was the the lucky point against us which has put you were you are now.
  • edited October 2018

Let's not get in to how, then, you get 60% more time added over and above the 5 minute minimum that was held up. Especially when nothing happened during that 5 minute period to warrant an additional 60% of the advised time.

Anyway, all done now and I look forward to this thread once again proving to be a lesson that some people, sadly, never learn from :wink:

Maybe cause the ref don’t like you.. but you don’t care anyway do you. 😀
  • edited October 2018

Maybe cause the ref don’t like you.. but you don’t care anyway do you. 😀

Actually, I was most upset.

Not as upset as seeing the messed up quoting, though :wink: