Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Millwall Watch

Comments

• That hull game is quite important as hull beat them could be a gap opening - it’s a menta thing once you are in that zone and a win doesn’t lift you out of it
  • Best thing would be if they panicked and sacked Harris. Wrong replacement and that could be curtains for them. If they stick with him, they'll grind out enough point to be safe
  • Greenie said:

The ideal scenario for me would be, Millwall stay up, the Stripeys go down and we go up. Some good away days right there. Its just pantomime for adults really.

The more realistic scenario is Palace staying up, but Millwall dropping to play us and Gillingham in Div 3 next season...
  • Greenie said:

The ideal scenario for me would be, Millwall stay up, the Stripeys go down and we go up. Some good away days right there. Its just pantomime for adults really.

The more realistic scenario is Palace staying up, but Millwall dropping to play us and Gillingham in Div 3 next season...
    Not sure if even that is realistic yet...
  • Best thing would be if they panicked and sacked Harris. Wrong replacement and that could be curtains for them. If they stick with him, they'll grind out enough point to be safe

Harris is their Chris Powell.

Berylson is not trigger happy by nature I believe but just as we had our share that wanted Powell and Curbishley sacked back in the day you can be sure sure that there are some restless natives on the set of Deliverance in Bermondsey baying for blood.
  • Sponsored links:

• What can happen when you rely too much on your home form is you put increasing pressure on that and it drops off! Here's hoping :)

There you go! :)
  • Harris out!!

Is that your foreplay technique?
    Whilst singing "Let them come"
    Everybody knows it "Let 'em come".
  • Harris out!!

Who is Em
    And why isnt she being allowed to come
    Em is a cisgender male. It's short for Emerson.
  • Harris out!!

Who is Em
    My apologies, why isnt he being allowed to come, are u anti LGBT at The Toolbox
  • Harris out!!

Who is Em
    My apologies, why isnt he being allowed to come, are u anti LGBT at The Toolbox
    'Toolbox' great name for a transgenders football ground.
  • edited November 2018
    Its LGBTIQ these days.
    Get with the times. It's 2018.
  • Sponsored links:

• Harris out!!

Who is Em
    10 seconds is insufficient sadly...
  • Losing Harris at this stage won't be anywhere near as big a mistake as moving from the fantastic old Den (it was their biggest asset in my view), but losing him will still be a mistake.
    If he stays I reckon Millwall will survive.
    Mind you I don't know the current fan culture at Millwall in terms of getting on the managers back.
  • seth plum said:

Losing Harris at this stage won't be anywhere near as big a mistake as moving from the fantastic old Den (it was their biggest asset in my view), but losing him will still be a mistake.
    If he stays I reckon Millwall will survive.
    Mind you I don't know the current fan culture at Millwall in terms of getting on the managers back.

Harris is a legend at Millwall and will get cut a lot of slack. A lot. Will be the usual cries from a minority if things don’t get better but one thing Millwall fans are and that is realistic. They will stay up with Harris at the helm but a change might be a disaster. Berylson won’t sack him.

• Agree with the guru. Unfortunately Ipswich, Bolton and Rotherham/Reading are marginally worse than the spanners so I think Millwall Fan will breathe a sigh of relief at the end of the season. Harris out!
  • Not so sure - Ipswich are at the moment , but there are signs of progress at the moment from the others. I would stick Bolton down there on a par with Millwall and the other two slightly ahead of them.
  • Good job teams are not relegated based on paper, either way we shall see what happens.

Wouldn't mind them going down, also i will allow them to stay up if we happen to get promoted. Not sure why i want us to play them with our history but at least they wont have bragging rights where it comes to which league they are in.
  • Good job teams are not relegated based on paper, either way we shall see what happens.

Wouldn't mind them going down, also i will allow them to stay up if we happen to get promoted. Not sure why i want us to play them with our history but at least they wont have bragging rights where it comes to which league they are in.

If millwall get relegated and Charlton get promotion.
    Millwall fans will boast that that is another season we have not beaten them.
    Twats.
  • Harris out!!

Holloway is available.
  • edited November 2018

Harris out!!

Holloway is available to all Millwall Lioness'es
  • Greenie said:

OH no it isn't.