Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Millwall Watch

Comments

• WOOOOHOOOOOO !!!!!!

Put the kettle on , Mr F !!

Time to celebrate !!!!!

Fill your boots Mr F, I'd say you've got half a chance.
    Not if he's still wearing that kettle !

• edited April 2015
    Next season we will complete over 46 not 44 league games.

Time for a celebratory beer
  • colthe3rd said:

Jeremiah Johnson?
  • C4FC4L1f3 said:

Hope we get them in the cup next season :)

They won't get past round 1
  • IAIA
    edited April 2015
  • no one likes us, we don't care.....your right on both counts...bye bye millwall
  • Won £16 on a 2-1 bet and Millwall went down! Best, day, ever!
  • Sponsored links:

• Someone posted on Facebook about a minutes applause and followed up with someone suggesting the 41st minute for amount of points they've got. I reckon that's a winner!!!!!
  • edited April 2015

Got to feel sorry for their decent fan

Both of them?.

Bit generous there mate, had to fix that.
  • My mate recently bought a couple of bottles of beer at 11% A.b.v.

I have said I needed a special occasion to drink one. Seems appropriate tonight...
  • I must admit I'm in the minority that wishes they had stayed up. London derbies are the first fixtures I look for in the season and if fans don't have the bottle to face Millwall then why should we expect players to?
  • Unless MillwallFan forgot to log out he's online. Penny for your thoughts?
  • 24 Red said:

I must admit I'm in the minority that wishes they had stayed up. London derbies are the first fixtures I look for in the season and if fans don't have the bottle to face Millwall then why should we expect players to?

I've got the bottle.

• come on @MillwallFan we can see your online

don't be shy we wont bite
  • edited April 2015
    24 Red said:

I must admit I'm in the minority that wishes they had stayed up. London derbies are the first fixtures I look for in the season and if fans don't have the bottle to face Millwall then why should we expect players to?

I have the bottle to drive on the M25 in the rush hour but I'd rather avoid it if I could....
  • Sponsored links:

• Should we really be celebrating the sad demise of a local team?
  • Yes, I suppose we should
  • 24 Red said:

So you like being driven away from the pubs and station by the OB, because Millwall fans are all violent thugs?

Sod that! Let them fester...
  • All that money they wasted on tickets for Wolves. Just think of all the jellied eels they could have bought instead.
  • 24 Red said:

Don't think anyone's saying they don't have the bottle to face them. Maybe it's revelling in a local rivals misfortune, as 99.9% of footy fans would do ?!
  • Crack open the beers
  • 24 Red said:

Me too. It's no compensation for the fact they beat us yet again.