Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Millwall Watch

Comments

• Redskin said:

What are you people going to snivel about next season?

Pathetic.

?
  • I could dine out on this thread all night
  • Premature celebrations. Given QPR situation we need Wigan to win and Spanners to lose for going bonkers.

This is not the night for talking shite.
  • Well done Steve Clarke
  • Have just included Reading in my treble tonight so that it will not happen and Rotherham will win.

Thanks for your sacrifice roseandcrown. Hope it wasn't too expensive.

• What's the opposite of not playing during the international breaks?
  • Sponsored links:

• come on @MillwallFan we can see your online

don't be shy we wont bite

Oh, and remember, you'll never beat Millwall. Twenty years and counting. ;-) xx
    more than happy for it to be another 20 years, considering in that 20 years we wont play you once :wink:
  • Still trying to make out it will be so much better in League One , honestly say it enough times and you'll convince yourself

My pleasure is your pain and as you guessed I've been pleasuring myself

Come back to us when you can try and shake off South Londons wooden spoon , which you've already guaranteed for yourselves next season , congratulations

And you made the right decision to not drink tonight
  • League one is so shit
  • enjoy the JPT....... haha
  • 418 unread posts tonight, it's like Christmas come early, yessssssssss!
  • We've got Tony Watt to look forward to next season

Millwall have Gillingham
  • Now I know how it feels to win the lottery.
  • Just got in. What a night that was.........ha ha ha.
  • Sponsored links:

• There were 3 Charlton in attendance last night, representing
  • Woke up this morning and it still feels great.
  • I didn't hate League 1, I enjoyed meeting new fans that had a more realistic view of the beast that is football. The first and last season we spent there were very entertaining, although the middle one was crap except for the return of CP. So would I want to go back? Nah it was ok for a short sharp shock, but we can leave that division to the little clubs like Millwall.
  • rjl1967 said:

When the fixtures are announced it is the two Millwall games I looked for first. I got the time off work then moved heaven and earth to get one of the measly 2000 tickets they gave us. I will miss the excitement the games gave my season. Even though we lost I have never experienced the celebration of a goal quite like the one we scored at The Den. I realise I'm in the minority but am I on my own?

No. What's the point of having a local rivalry if you never get the chance to beat them. For me I'm gutted we STILL haven't, and now can't for the forseeable. At least we'll have six points extra next season...

• Got a couple of spanners at work, should I just laugh when I get in? I've got a good mind not to say or do anything prolonging the pain, as I know they're expecting something.

Just read aloud every post on this thread from the moment Rotherham scored their 1st last night. If it's a GIF just email it to them
  • Going to miss losing to scum let Gillingham do it instead for the next 20 years bye bye Millwall