Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Millwall Watch

Comments

• Unfortunately (Or Not) I don't know no Spanners who live in Tenerife but I had a few bite on Facebook last night so not all bad
    Bye bye and good riddance
  • come on @MillwallFan we can see your online

don't be shy we wont bite

Ha, I just leave the page open on safari along with a few others. Doesn't mean I'm constantly on here. I enjoy the banter on here, but not that much!
    70 pages and counting? truly obsessed! ;-) Has OohAah shot his load yet? I bet he can barely see his PC screen with all the man juice over it. (In the box room of his parents house that he still resides in, despite being well into his 40's).
    Can't be bothered to read through all the hundreds of posts on this thread since I was last on here but re our relegation, we deserved it. We've been pretty shit for the vast majority of the season, and even when we outed The Clown we had numerous chances to get out of trouble but blew it everytime.
    I'm really going to miss the championship. Desperately struggling to make it to 21st spot every season was so much fun. Going months on end without winning at home (until you lot rolled in to town) was a joy.
    Enjoy next season in the championship, where as usual nothing of any real interest happens at Charlton and no one really notices you. And enjoy your Millwall relegation party v Bournemouth on Saturday. Very strange. Shows how boring a season you've had when that's the highlight of it!
    Oh, and remember, you'll never beat Millwall. Twenty years and counting. ;-) xx
    Ok.
  • Someone posted on Facebook about a minutes applause and followed up with someone suggesting the 41st minute for amount of points they've got. I reckon that's a winner!!!!!

We could just swing our arms around to honour the millers.

Ha, I just leave the page open on safari along with a few others. Doesn't mean I'm constantly on here. I enjoy the banter on here, but not that much!
    70 pages and counting? truly obsessed! ;-) Has OohAah shot his load yet? I bet he can barely see his PC screen with all the man juice over it. (In the box room of his parents house that he still resides in, despite being well into his 40's).
    Can't be bothered to read through all the hundreds of posts on this thread since I was last on here but re our relegation, we deserved it. We've been pretty shit for the vast majority of the season, and even when we outed The Clown we had numerous chances to get out of trouble but blew it everytime.
    I'm really going to miss the championship. Desperately struggling to make it to 21st spot every season was so much fun. Going months on end without winning at home (until you lot rolled in to town) was a joy.
    Enjoy next season in the championship, where as usual nothing of any real interest happens at Charlton and no one really notices you. And enjoy your Millwall relegation party v Bournemouth on Saturday. Very strange. Shows how boring a season you've had when that's the highlight of it!
    Jesus. We haven't played you in all those 20 years though have we, due to being in a higher division than you.

You know, like next season will be.

• Sponsored links:

• In a funny sort of way I am going to miss the old buggers. I am sure it will pass.
  • I bet Rotherham are going through each and every player's contract prior to their last game to ensure that each is eligible to play! Can't have the pen-pushers cocking up now, Millwall have already had one reprieve and they f**ked it up!
  • Phew.
    The potential for six more points next season!
  • I just love the fact they have sold out for the trip to wolves. 1326 freaks travelling to the Molineux for a nothing game :lol:

Might not be a nothing game. It could be their last one at this level for a very long time :smiley:
  • Happy to be relegated? Yeah of course you are............. less money being generated, poorer opposition to play against, even smaller crowds, and no real rivalry? Sounds a hoot.
  • Happy to be relegated? Yeah of course you are............. less money being generated, poorer opposition to play against, even smaller crowds, and no real rivalry? Sounds a hoot.

The O's are still in with a shout.
  • Let's spare a thought for Burton and Shrewsbury. They both had magnificent seasons and now have to endure a visit from Millwall.
  • Sponsored links:

• edited April 2015
    Any chance of a special award at the POTY dinner, for Ian Holloway for service to Charlton? ;-)

He's coming for you, he's coming for youuuuuuuu. Jeremy Kyle...he's coming for you!

• Stig said:

Spanner Drop Roulette

Red Wins
  • Nailed on we'll get them in the cup now.

And lose.
  • edited April 2015

come on @MillwallFan we can see your online

But I thought your commemorative mug says 'you're never beat Millwall '.Get it right.

Also to those people who talk about them getting 6 points off us it is not true. The last team to do the double in the fixture was Charlton.
  • For any Shrewsbury etc. fans out there, this is what you need to know for next season:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KGL_vNtelrM
  • Aw, bless 'em...

(not really)

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
  • Nice knowing you