Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Millwall Watch

Comments

• One word. F*ckoff. Hope we never see them again. Taking the top off a bottle and will enjoy it plenty.
  • Have we got more pages on this thread than the Delort one?????????
  • Millwall fan looking forward to relegation below! It is what they wanted don't you know!
  • Millwall and League 1 trending on Twitter
  • Watch for sale. Extensively used for relegation purposes.

Millwall fan looking forward to relegation below! It is what they wanted don't you know!

He expected it weeks ago, perfectly happy with a chance to rebuild. Already planning his trips to all the L1 grounds no doubt.
  • Not having any local derbies is a bit like being an only child. Peaceful but a bit lonely.
  • Sponsored links:

• edited April 2015
    TelMc32 said:

IMG_4106.JPG

That champagne must be good stuff Tel, first you post on the u18s thread then this photo won't open. Finish the bottle mate and enjoy :wink:
  • I'm very late to the party, having been at the Eltham Branch supporters meeting tonight.

But if I may just say -

Cheerio, bye bye, see yuh, we'll never play you again, your boys took a hell of beating, over the moon .............
  • RedChaser said:

TelMc32 said:

IMG_4106.JPG

That champagne must be good stuff Tel, first you post on the u18s thread then this photo won't open. Finish the bottle mate and enjoy :wink:
    Loving it mate...all over the freakin' place! Reading the updates on iPad, but trying to copy tweet in phone & forgot I had the u18 thread open there! :smiley:

Got it working now...see above!
  • Millions wept openly in the streets
  • Millwall good night fuck off and don't come back ha ha ha
  • That was so good I'd love another helping next year.

Come on the rest of league 1, you can do it. Send the scum down to league 2!!
  • Sponsored links:

• cabbles said:

I can't stop laughing at those 1400 idiots who have tickets for the Wolves game. What an absolute pointless day. They're just gonna go up there, get rolled over and have to contemplate what a shit season it's been :smiley:

Can almost guarantee it will kick off amongst their own
  • Part one completed successfully. Well done Rotherham.

Now I just want the FA to come out this week and say QPR will be relegated to the conference if they go down saving third bottom, Wigan to win at w/e and Millwall to let in a last minute equaliser so they still go down, second bottom, in goal difference.
  • edited April 2015
    In my head the Millwall relegation clock now sounds like the end of the Countdown clock.
  • Hey! Millwall now eligible for a proper tournament!

The JPT trophy!

Sorry, I can't help myself anymore!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

They can try to break the attendance record at the New Wembley!

And beat the sh1t out of each other again?

The horror! The horror!
  • cabbles said:

I can't stop laughing at those 1400 idiots who have tickets for the Wolves game. What an absolute pointless day. They're just gonna go up there, get rolled over and have to contemplate what a shit season it's been :smiley:

Can almost guarantee it will kick off amongst their own
    100% this. That hard bastard in the roll neck at Rotherham who looked like he could shout a few swear words to some stewards.

They'll have the Charlie out and they like nothing better to beat the crap out of one another after a nice line
  • What are you people going to snivel about next season?

Pathetic.
  • IAIA
    edited April 2015
    cabbles said:

Yeah but they get to go to Wolverhampton so it's not all bad for them