Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Millwall Watch

Comments

• edited August 2017
    stonemuse said:

If we all matched the ambition of our owner, no-one would show up since 1892 or whenever it was when Roland last bothered to catch a Charlton match.

I'm led to believe that he has his own personal beam back service. He's a busy man but still finds time to tune in every week. That's commitment for you.
    Stop your fishing BBW :wink:
    I read the thread about flags and looked back at the ones I'd received. Turns out a couple were for similar efforts at top banter, as above, and another for dualling with paulie over his highlights (hence the Clooney bit) and Jeremy Kyle.

You got me :smile:
  • Millwall 1 Ipswich 1

Wallace 1 min for Millwall. Garner equalised on 4 mins.
  • Millwall 1 Ipswich 2

Waghorn 34m
  • Former Addick scores v Spanners
  • I am hoping for much consolation this season from the nut n bolt gang. If Palarse also continue their wonderful form then it won't be so bad that we are a pile of shit.
  • edited August 2017
    3-2 to Ipswich in the third minute of added time.
  • Millwank and palarce are both going down this season.
    Now come on Charlton lets go up and make this season special
  • Sponsored links:

• 3-2 to Ipswich in the third minute of added time.

Waghorn again.
  • It looks like we did Ipswich a big favour beating them 6-1.
  • Former Addick scores v Spanners

Plus former Spanner!
  • I've only just got over the excitement of beating Ipswich, I see Leyton orient are taking a pasting.
  • edited August 2017
    FFS. Typical last minute equaliser by Millwall.

Edit: okay not last minute but close to the end.
  • 4-3 to Ipswich, 88th minute.
  • FT 4-3. Ipswich win. Three games played, one point for Millwall.

But they'll be such a tough opposition for everyone this season and make it really uncomfortable, getting up and at them. This is essentially what Harris will come out with every week. He has a face I want to slap
  • Sponsored links:

• Hmm lots of whining about their keeper Archer, but he was the one who did the fine save against Clarke at Wembley. If Morison stays fit I think they will stay up but it will be a close call.
  • Really do think they will struggle this season signed very little. And didn't exactly set league 1 on fire last year.
  • edited August 2017
    Calm down, dears. We'll be fine.

We just need to start converting more of the chances we're creating. We've had more shots than anyone else in the division so far this season. 59, I believe, in the three games we've played.

Keep the faith :wink:
  • Calm down, dears. We'll be fine.

We just need to start converting more of the chances we're creating. We've had more shots than anyone else in the division so far this season. 59, I believe, in the three games we've played.

1 point though
  • Sounds like they are playing a high pressure, direct Route 1 style. All depends if they can keep it up, and also other teams will now know what they are playing. If they cant put the chances away then they might struggle, but I think they will be ok - all the opposite managers so far have said they were tough to play against.
    Most newly promoted sides have some impetus left from the previous season, but soon get sussed in their style.
  • Really do think they will struggle this season signed very little. And didn't exactly set league 1 on fire last year.

Thought they had signed six or seven new players

• doronron said:

Really do think they will struggle this season signed very little. And didn't exactly set league 1 on fire last year.

Thought they had signed six or seven new players

was more in quality than quantity, think there plan ( and its a sensible one ) is to stay up then build.

Were all the shots from the half way line ? :wink:

59 shots? Just because you can drink a lot doesn't give you the automatic right to win football matches ;)