Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Millwall Watch

Comments

• stonemuse said:

I would take a palace demise over a charlton one any day of the week. As said before, those ****'s make my skin itch.

The one thing we will always agree on.

Incidentally, three separate threads about us on page one of Millwall Online ... thought you lot didn't care!
    We don't care when you're doing well. When you're struggling it's our duty to rip it out of you. :wink:

All jokes aside I've never said we don't care about you. You're geographically our closest rivals after all. I just wouldn't say we care half as much about you as you do us.
  • stonemuse said:

I would take a palace demise over a charlton one any day of the week. As said before, those ****'s make my skin itch.

Incidentally, three separate threads about us on page one of Millwall Online ... thought you lot didn't care!
    We don't care when you're doing well. When you're struggling it's our duty to rip it out of you. :wink:

All jokes aside I've never said we don't care about you. You're geographically our closest rivals after all. I just wouldn't say we care half as much about you as you do us.
    Only because it's the most one-sided derby in the country :wink:
  • stonemuse said:

stonemuse said:

Only because it's the most one-sided derby in the country :wink:
    Probably has something to do with it!

• Looking forward to a proper Derby next season I know that much!! Gillingham just don't cut it as a derby zzzz
  • Looking forward to a proper Derby next season I know that much!! Gillingham just don't cut it as a derby zzzz

Hopefully you still let us have both tiers ... allows you to hear some proper noise for a change :wink:
  • I'm hoping millwall get to play off final pure entertainment watching them beat each other up at Wembley again.
  • This is all far too civil for my liking. Where's Big bad world to lower the tone?
  • This is all far too civil for my liking. Where's Big bad world to lower the tone?

I'm with you, baldy.

Shouldn't we be looking to arrange a few meets if all goes wonky for us?

Bring your flares and all the anti RD material you can lay your hands on.

#papercutmassive

• I'm hoping millwall get to play off final pure entertainment watching them beat each other up at Wembley again.

We reserve that for the FA Cup.

• Everytime BBW, everytime .
  • Sponsored links:

• edited April 2016

Everytime BBW, everytime .

Great song. Unless, of course, you meant 'every time'.

Either way, I've got your back.

#bff

• Appreciated.
  • Should the thread just be named "Millwall watch"

When I see it has a fresh bundle of comments it leads me to believe millwall have lost their last 10 games or something (I don't keep in touch with league one it's too depressing) and plummeted towards the drop zone.
  • Oh come on imagine life with the scum in palaces position , it's the only thing keeping me sane , the fact that life would be ten times worse if the pond life had a modicum of success

Reaching the 2nd tier is a modicum of success for us. Our standards aren't that high.
  • I think Millwall fan is kidding himself by saying Gregory is a good striker. Morison can do a job...don't know about O'Brien. It's very hard to get promoted without decent strikers. Probably mid table, methinks.

Lee Gregory currently walking the League One player of the season vote...

http://www.motdmag.com/news/view.php?Id=3134&Voted=true#Poll
  • edited May 2016
    I voted Grigg...
  • edited May 2016
    ..for this reason

http://youtu.be/3Ox3D5mv8Ig

Hold on to your helmets
  • It's a strange one this, ingrained is a rivalry with millwall. Scum are scum end of.

unfortunately I know three millwall supporters well, all top blokes, and the others I've met randomly have also been decent.

• Post script, I know some place supporters who while supporting the wrong team are also well worth talking to.
  • Sponsored links:

• Time to bring back this thread.

Millwall 1-0 down away at Forest despite having some good chances themselves by the sound of things
  • Great. We keep this thread open until the chumps do get relegated, right?

Let us hope for a real shit season for the Spanners.
  • 27% possession hahhahaha
  • Must be playing long ball. Only had 27% possession
  • Must be playing long ball. Only had 27% possession

Yeah I also read that Forest were struggling to deal with it

Looks like Millwall are struggling to keep it out the net ;)
  • 1-0 Forest FT.

Relegation watch off to a good start.
  • Can't believe the massives are down there as well.

• Wolves in trouble too. Moving up, but still in the relegation zone.
  • Is 1 - 0 away to Forest such a bad result ?