Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Millwall Watch

Comments

• redman said:

the poor little angels. nothing is ever their fault.

He was proper old Wall. Part of the mob who took liberties and wrecked a set of swings and a sandpit in 1957!
  • edited February 2016
    redman said:

I suppose you lot would have stood around watching and then bitched and moaned about it later on on the Internet like when your female supporter got man handled by the stewards recently and the kid got his flag snatched off him?
  • redman said:

I suppose you lot would have stood around watching and then bitched and moaned about it later on on the Internet like when your female supporter got man handled by the stewards recently and the kid got his flag snatched off him?
    We'll never agree, so not worth it. They have their view from afar & despite those with more knowledge trying to put more context to it, they won't budge. But that's the way it's been for decades. TTKK.
  • Sorry, TTĶK ?
  • It was West Ham fans.
  • Sparrows lane lion, Millwall fan and Big Bad World ?

Guys, because of the historic crimes that are coming to Light.

Could it be that after watching the Video of the trouble at Luton;

The Old Bill finally got their Man ?
  • These 3 smarmy filthy shit scumbags in a shock horror our fans aren't cunts campaign
    Fuck off you twats and let us wallow in our own self pity

You're going up we're going down (shock horror)but come what may and you will always outcunt us you pond life filth

Have you been drinking on an empty head again OohAah?

• These 3 smarmy filthy shit scumbags in a shock horror our fans aren't cunts campaign

You're going up we're going down (shock horror)but come what may and you will always outcunt us you pond life filth

Seriously?

Think the admin need to put a stop to this 'banter'
    It's painfully cringeworthy now.

Seriously?

what, are Charlton supporters more sensitive than JBG.
    Rule 1: Don't give it if your going to cry if you get it back.

The last 3 visits to the Den the Charlton folk have been getting brave and giving it big time to the spanners, after Diarra scored last season, i ended up in the row in front, It was sublime. What Men and strong women do is give it large but take it on the chin and man/woman up when CAFC let you down again and again.

OohAah admits that he drinks with the enemy,
    so he sound like a big boy (Oohaah Missus)
  • Sponsored links:

Seriously?

what, are Charlton supporters more sensitive than JBG.
    Rule 1: Don't give it if your going to cry if you get it back.

The last 3 visits to the Den the Charlton folk have been getting brave and giving it big time to the spanners, after Diarra scored last season, i ended up in the row in front, It was sublime. What Men and strong women do is give it large but take it on the chin and man/woman up when CAFC let you down again and again.

OohAah admits that he drinks with the enemy,
    so he sound like a big boy (Oohaah Missus)
    Well said mate. Can't believe my comment got flagged! Lol

OohAah is a confused bloke. Admits to having Millwall mates and enjoys friendly banter with them, but turns in to a completely different person in here. He sounds tormented.

• Actually Bow, you probably have a point. The confused fella clearly isn't a well man, so I won't take the piss anymore.
  • Ha ha millwall fan I'm not confused I hate the scum and my scum mates know that , I don't think I can be any clearer in my views towards the scum

• Sorry for my harsh words btw I'm sure you're all nice blokes
    #backtrack
  • Sorry for my harsh words btw I'm sure you're all nice blokes
    #backtrack

"Nothing personal...scum" lol

• I worked for 6 years in Deptford during the 60's and many of my colleagues were Millwall fans, even the Millwall captain worked with me, completing an apprenticeship which he started in Scotland, even persuaded me to go to a match (at the Old Den). The only one I remember is a Kent Cup game between us and them. Never had any problems, although I did not get too overjoyed when we scored
  • SID said:

IA said:

IA said:

All jokes aside, I reckon relegation was the best thing that could've happened to us last season. Gave us the opportunity to strip back the journey men and high earners, give our youngsters a go, give Harris a chance to cut his teeth, and basically just start seeing a few goals and results against smaller clubs in which is a poor league. Being a big fish in a small pond for once instead of visa versa. When I said this on here last season people laughed, now they might see where I was coming from. I don't think anyone could've stood yet another season of struggling in the championship. It was getting beyond tedious and I think another one could've done irreparable damage to the club. There's a bit of a buzz about the place again now and everyone's looking forward to Saturday's again instead of dreading them.

Completely agree. Mid table in the third division is your level.
    Think we'll finish above mid table this season. Bit of a dodgy start but now the team had 'gelled' I think we'll pick up enough points to finish well above mid table. That tier is as poor as it has been in many a year, and I think any team in our league would envy our strike partnership of Morison and Gregory/ O'Brien. You never know, we might even be swapping places in May ;-)

To finish well above mid-table, you need to be able to beat the bigger teams, like Southend, Peterborough and Chesterfield.
    Dear oh dear. Talk about a little dig of a post coming back to bite you on the arse IA. We've gone on to beat all of those three teams who we lost to earlier in the season. And beat them comfortably.
    What about the little dig at the OB today?

The police tried to drag a 70/80 year old man down the stairs for no apparent, justifiable, reason so the fans around the old man stuck up for him.

Lucky they didn't try it on with us we'd have broke out the Peppa Pig masks.
    That actually made me lol

You know we have a button that says this right??
  • This new caretak

These 3 smarmy filthy shit scumbags in a shock horror our fans aren't cunts campaign

Blimey, you have managed to outcunt yourself.
  • IA said:

IA said:

IA said:

All jokes aside, I reckon relegation was the best thing that could've happened to us last season. Gave us the opportunity to strip back the journey men and high earners, give our youngsters a go, give Harris a chance to cut his teeth, and basically just start seeing a few goals and results against smaller clubs in which is a poor league. Being a big fish in a small pond for once instead of visa versa. When I said this on here last season people laughed, now they might see where I was coming from. I don't think anyone could've stood yet another season of struggling in the championship. It was getting beyond tedious and I think another one could've done irreparable damage to the club. There's a bit of a buzz about the place again now and everyone's looking forward to Saturday's again instead of dreading them.

Think we'll finish above mid table this season. Bit of a dodgy start but now the team had 'gelled' I think we'll pick up enough points to finish well above mid table. That tier is as poor as it has been in many a year, and I think any team in our league would envy our strike partnership of Morison and Gregory/ O'Brien. You never know, we might even be swapping places in May ;-)

To finish well above mid-table, you need to be able to beat the bigger teams, like Southend, Peterborough and Chesterfield.
    Dear oh dear. Talk about a little dig of a post coming back to bite you on the arse IA. We've gone on to beat all of those three teams who we lost to earlier in the season. And beat them comfortably.
    Good to know I wound you up so much that one of your first thoughts after a win at home was to come on here and react a post of mine from four months ago.

Dear oh dear. Thanks for giving me a laugh, though.
    Yep, the joys of being able to bookmark a page on your phone :smile:
    Hang on a bit and I'll repost that other insightful post of yours, the one about me kidding myself that Lee Gregory is a decent striker. That's the Lee Gregory who's currently on 20 goals this season so far. Your whole teams only got 6 more than that between them! :wink:

So you bookmark a page on another fans forum and bring up said page 4 months on, after your team have just won!?

Jesus man, that's sad
  • "Millwall fan".

Charlton v millwall is a local London derby rivalry for sure which has some amount of relevant history. It's no where near as big as perhaps west ham v millwall but that's simply because the culture of youth today, the stupid football hooligan firm films worship religion type...they don't feature Charlton.

I think the "hate" the of millwall from us to you mainly associates recently around the fact that one in one when we play you we never pick up 3 points. It's turned beyond the joke and almost a psychological thing now. That's the frustration.

We as a club have that recent premier league status and pride, so one can naturally assume we are better then you. We can just never prove it on the day and our players never show up. Why? I don't know. It's annoying.

A lot of clubs don't like millwall mate for a lot of reasons and you sing it yourself. Your surprise, addiction and obsession to this thread, surprises me.
  • Sponsored links:

• IA said:

IA said:

IA said:

Good to know I wound you up so much that one of your first thoughts after a win at home was to come on here and react a post of mine from four months ago.

Hang on a bit and I'll repost that other insightful post of yours, the one about me kidding myself that Lee Gregory is a decent striker. That's the Lee Gregory who's currently on 20 goals this season so far. Your whole teams only got 6 more than that between them! :wink:

Go ahead and post it, Nigel.
  • I think Millwall fan is kidding himself by saying Gregory is a good striker. Morison can do a job...don't know about O'Brien. It's very hard to get promoted without decent strikers. Probably mid table, methinks.

23 goals now for Gregory this season :smiley:

• I think Millwall fan is kidding himself by saying Gregory is a good striker. Morison can do a job...don't know about O'Brien. It's very hard to get promoted without decent strikers. Probably mid table, methinks.

And six next year in the championship.

• IA said:

IA said:

IA said:

IA said:

Sorry IA, got you mixed up with that other font of footballing knowledge wolfboy.

• This new caretak

These 3 smarmy filthy shit scumbags in a shock horror our fans aren't cunts campaign

Blimey, you have managed to outcunt yourself.
    'Outcunt yourself', is that an unfortunate timing failure that leaves you outside the counting zone and when you foolishly try to reestablish connection too rapidly and too hard you nearly break yourself in half?
  • Lee Gregory looked a decent player, I know hes a Sheffield lad but I'm sure hes a Blade, so with you beating the pigs the other week my question is, did he feature against them and how did he do?

Millwall Looked okay, getting quite tight in L1 for the play offs now.
  • IA said:

IA said:

IA said:

IA said:

Sorry IA, got you mixed up with that other font of footballing knowledge wolfboy.

That's ok, Nigel

Have to admit he did well for the two goals last night yet was shocked to hear he'd scored that many this season.

From his efforts last season I thought he'd be the next Stuart Fleetwood from Non-League Football but if he can adjust to the Championship he could easily become another Jamie Vardy type player (both having played for Halifax)
  • Jamie Vardy is a massive Wednesday fan, started his youth career with us but he was booted out because of his off the field issues, big mistake looking back now.