Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Millwall Watch

Comments

• I think Millwall fan is kidding himself by saying Gregory is a good striker. Morison can do a job...don't know about O'Brien. It's very hard to get promoted without decent strikers. Probably mid table, methinks.

Another couple for O'Brien today away to Sheffield United.

Yes, made my day that, Cheers Millwall for putting me in a very good mood today.
  • I think Millwall fan is kidding himself by saying Gregory is a good striker. Morison can do a job...don't know about O'Brien. It's very hard to get promoted without decent strikers. Probably mid table, methinks.

Let me get this right.....

You win, and instead of embracing a decent away victory , you log on here to gloat.... Again?

Wow
    At work mate. Just on a tea break. Our game finished ages ago.

You really are a sad little man. Don't you have any friends at work? Do you have any friends at all? Nobody to talk to about your amazing club, your amazing forwards and your wonderful win wherever it was? There are so many other things you can do in life...and then you come here....again....whatever turns you in on I guess...

Let me get this right.....

You win, and instead of embracing a decent away victory , you log on here to gloat.... Again?

Wow
    At work mate. Just on a tea break. Our game finished ages ago.

You really are a sad little man. Don't you have any friends at work? Do you have any friends at all? Nobody to talk to about your amazing club, your amazing forwards and your wonderful win wherever it was? There are so many other things you can do in life...and then you come here....again....whatever turns you in on I guess...
    Haha, calm down mate. It only takes a minute to glance at your phone. It passes the time when taking a dump, having a cuppa, whatever. It doesn't mean I don't have anything else in my life. You probably spend far longer on football sites than I do. One thing you're right about though, I run my own business so no I don't have any friends at work. :-)
    I see luzons gone. As long as they don't replace him with Ollie that can only be a good thing. Have a good weekend.
  • Look we all know you're up and we're down
    We're Belgian train spotting bores and you're scum ,now fuck Bore off
  • Think we need to be careful how ballsy we get on this thread. We are utterly, hopelessly, useless so far this year - the thought of the very real possibility of us dropping back down to league 1 to join them (or heaven forbid swap places with them) would make this thread a dark, dark place.

I think Millwall fan is kidding himself by saying Gregory is a good striker. Morison can do a job...don't know about O'Brien. It's very hard to get promoted without decent strikers. Probably mid table, methinks.

Really ! Like we give a shit.

Unfortunately (and I include myself in this) the existence of this thread suggests otherwise.
    Long way to go yet. We certainly seem to be clicking a bit which is positive. The standard is pretty poor. As with all of these divisions, a bit of confidence can see you a long way.

We've gained some, you've lost some, can easily swing back.
  • it's funny how you can never find a spanner when you want one..

Treat me like Beetlejuice and I shall appear.

A good game against Burton last night. Two attacking minded teams that both had chances. It just wasn't our night so we go again.

You can't win them all.......something you're more than aware of :wink:
  • you rotter.
    I thought you would have been ensconced in your Barbadian timeshare this time of year.
  • IA said:

IA said:

All jokes aside, I reckon relegation was the best thing that could've happened to us last season. Gave us the opportunity to strip back the journey men and high earners, give our youngsters a go, give Harris a chance to cut his teeth, and basically just start seeing a few goals and results against smaller clubs in which is a poor league. Being a big fish in a small pond for once instead of visa versa. When I said this on here last season people laughed, now they might see where I was coming from. I don't think anyone could've stood yet another season of struggling in the championship. It was getting beyond tedious and I think another one could've done irreparable damage to the club. There's a bit of a buzz about the place again now and everyone's looking forward to Saturday's again instead of dreading them.

Completely agree. Mid table in the third division is your level.
    Think we'll finish above mid table this season. Bit of a dodgy start but now the team had 'gelled' I think we'll pick up enough points to finish well above mid table. That tier is as poor as it has been in many a year, and I think any team in our league would envy our strike partnership of Morison and Gregory/ O'Brien. You never know, we might even be swapping places in May ;-)

To finish well above mid-table, you need to be able to beat the bigger teams, like Southend, Peterborough and Chesterfield.
    Add Fleetwood Town and Burton Albion to the list.
  • you rotter.
    I thought you would have been ensconced in your Barbadian timeshare this time of year.

Canada is next on my list. Going skiing in Banff in February.

Might pop over to the Caribbean in August/September of 2016.
  • Sponsored links:

• Try Regina Canada this time of year -23 degrees miserable boring b**** whole won't even lend you a spanner when your working for them. You should go down well bbw
  • Try Regina Canada this time of year -23 degrees miserable boring b**** whole won't even lend you a spanner when your working for them. You should go down well bbw

I can't quite work out whether you're flirting with me or not.

By the same token, I have absolutely no idea what you've just said.

What's a 'b**** whole'? and can you confirm if Regina is the best place to find a Yeti?
  • Just go you'll love it.
  • It's a bit like the NEW den bleak shit depressing and fool of tools.

What a fullish thing to say.

Burton were one of my tips at the beginning of the season and backed them in the handicap bet, which they're miles in the lead on. No shame in a 2-1 defeat up there in what sounded like a fairly even game that could've gone either way. They are top of the league after all.
    How do you think your current team would get on away to Burton on a Tuesday night at the moment? Genuine question.

Bleak and depressing? Erm, how's the Valley these days?

The only time it's fullish, is when you play us in your cup final.

• Valley still looks good

And when we play Gillingham in a couple of weeks in our other cup final. A good sized away turnout and local or localish Derby always draws a big home turn out. As it should do.

• Sponsored links:

We hold the record for the most cup final appearances. In fact, we may well be the most successful cup final winning team in the world.

Thanks for the reminder. Cheered me right up, that has.

• edited December 2015

it's funny how you can never find a spanner when you want one..

Burton were one of my tips at the beginning of the season and backed them in the handicap bet, which they're miles in the lead on. No shame in a 2-1 defeat up there in what sounded like a fairly even game that could've gone either way. They are top of the league after all.
    How do you think your current team would get on away to Burton on a Tuesday night at the moment? Genuine question.
    seriously.
    we won well at Birmingham but were dire at home to Ipswich. So the answer would be.
    Fucknose.
  • I'll just use this thread to put this up if that's ok? As original thread got binned off I think. If anyone wants one of these to pass on as Christmas presents best to order soon. A few on CL have ordered and are well happy with the product. You can have Floyd Road, or anything you like, as they're all bespoke. Cheers...

http://woodenstreetsigns.co.uk/
  • But God it must be dull supporting Charlton if that's the highlight of your season!

shall we get a plane ready for if they get relegated with Ian Holloway Charlton Legend on it
    no what sort of a dullard club would do that

Now that was a class act. West ham fans still talk about that day, the timing of it, everything, they admit it couldn't be topped. That went down in football folklore. If you think that's a 'dullard' thing to do then I'd like to see what you find interesting.
    What do west ham fans think of charlton? What do palace fans think of Charlton ? What does anyone think of charlton??? If English football was a doughnut Charlton would be the hole in the middle.
    Ha ha keep trying to convince yourself
    I'll tell you what I find interesting is that you would bother coming on here trying to justify millwalls sad existence
    But that's not as interesting as your muggy scummy club going in to league one , if it happens !
    Muggy scummy club? You're about the muggiest divvy fan I've ever heard mate. You make palace fans look sensible. Big gobshite, seething with rage re anything on the internet to do with Millwall, face to face with any Millwall, even on a friendly level, and you turn it into a bit of friendly 'banter'. Fuck being next to anyone like you in the trenches. The back bone of a common garden worm, which is what you are.
    You're up there with those palace fans who walked down the train attacking straight goers. That's how much bollocks you've got.

But God it must be dull supporting Charlton if that's the highlight of your season!

shall we get a plane ready for if they get relegated with Ian Holloway Charlton Legend on it

Now that was a class act. West ham fans still talk about that day, the timing of it, everything, they admit it couldn't be topped. That went down in football folklore. If you think that's a 'dullard' thing to do then I'd like to see what you find interesting.
    What do west ham fans think of charlton? What do palace fans think of Charlton ? What does anyone think of charlton??? If English football was a doughnut Charlton would be the hole in the middle.
    I'll tell you what I find interesting is that you would bother coming on here trying to justify millwalls sad existence
    But that's not as interesting as your muggy scummy club going in to league one , if it happens !
    Muggy scummy club? You're about the muggiest divvy fan I've ever heard mate. You make palace fans look sensible. Big gobshite, seething with rage re anything on the internet to do with Millwall, face to face with any Millwall, even on a friendly level, and you turn it into a bit of friendly 'banter'. Fuck being next to anyone like you in the trenches. The back bone of a common garden worm, which is what you are.
    You're up there with those palace fans who walked down the train attacking straight goers. That's how much bollocks you've got.

James Bannon "Running with the firm", after joining the mfc mob, with some lovely fellas, on a train, attacked a Nigel, who was with his wife and two kids.
    Pure class.
  • edited December 2015

But God it must be dull supporting Charlton if that's the highlight of your season!

James Bannon "Running with the firm", after joining the mfc mob, with some lovely fellas, on a train, attacked a Nigel, who was with his wife and two kids.
    Pure class.
    @Miserableoldgit .....Stay classy.

http://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2013/oct/31/fans-lawrence-abuse-song-jailed

• But our ground's bigger than your ground.

And both are half empty. Shall we call it a draw? :wink:

and a bore draw at that.

and a bore draw at that.
    Miseryguts has gone quiet. Think his galleon may have a hole in it.
  • Look we all know you outc**t us 3 to 1