Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Millwall Watch

Comments

• Scunny 1 - Millwall 3

Bastards. Just Bastards.

Crewe?

Them bastards too ;0)

I meant Crewe.
    Call yourself a CAFC fan Guru ?
    Crewe:
    The gateway to Britain's national rail network.

Spanners must thought it was their cup final.
  • You have won less than half your games, are mid table in league one and are currently below the footballing powerhouses of Gillingham, Chesterfield, Bury and Burton.

Great time to be a Millwall fan, you must be so proud!
  • You have won less than half your games

You've won less than we have.

I'm not one for stats though, as 99% of the time they mean nothing........

• Right, you bunch of schlaaaaaags, give it your best!!!

You used to be sponsored by Lewisham council, with the silly crown on the front of your shirt. have that bbw
  • edited September 2015
    cabbles said:

Right, you bunch of schlaaaaaags, give it your best!!!

You used to be sponsored by Lewisham council, with the silly crown on the front of your shirt. have that bbw
    Nasty.

Fortunately the ironed on crown and lettering used to peel/fall off after a few hot washes.

Broadside time.......you used to be Palace-lite when you played at Selhurst. KAPOW!!!

Two excellent away results has now put your season back on track.

Well done - you schlaaaaaag.
  • edited September 2015

Had you come on here last week, I would have said you shit at home, think I'll leave it at the moment.

you muggy caaannnnt!

(for the full effect imagine that from behind an elderly steward wearing spectacles and an ill fitting hi vis coat)
  • Sponsored links:

• bobmunro said:

Two excellent away results has now put your season back on track.

Well done - you schlaaaaaag.
    It can still go nipples up, Bob.

Hopefully this is the start of something beautiful this season. Well, as beautiful as anything in League One can be. At least there's now some cause for a bit of optimism, which actually makes a nice change.

Had you come on here last week, I would have said you shit at home, think I'll leave it at the moment.
    Home games will be the acid test I think. The last few away games should have instilled a bit of confidence and belief in to the squad to be able to start playing at home. Although, with our crowd....who knows.

you muggy caaannnnt!

(for the full effect imagine that from behind an elderly steward wearing spectacles and an ill fitting hi vis coat)
    Stalker!!!

you muggy caaannnnt!

Stalker!!!
    so you was in Chislehurst Sainsburys last night buying the heavily reduced fresh produce.

you muggy caaannnnt!

Stalker!!!
    so you was in Chislehurst Sainsburys last night buying the heavily reduced fresh produce.
    That'll be me. I was kitted out from head to toe in top of the line McKenzie clobber.

• You'll come bad BBW don't worry.

Us? same old same old, soft touch Charlton.

Thanks, soapy. It's been a while since we won two on the bounce so your grounding words are very much appreciated. It's the little things such as the above that will help build the bond between hooligan and anorak for future generations.

As for your lot, you started really well and seem to have hit a two game purple patch. What's happened to Vetokele? he seemed like a bit of a world beater when he first signed but has since disappeared. Is he injured or, as has been suggested, has he been tucking P&M away three times a day?
  • Let's face it the jammy filthy scum bad sluts will turn it around and get promoted with a deflected goal in the tenth minute of injury time in the last game of the season
    be that the 46th game of the season or a play off final Wembley appearance where the dregs of society can gather for a punch up of each other

Hate em , give me the geeks in black singing choir over the Nescafé signing caaaants any day

Love you too.

Thanks, soapy. It's been a while since we won two on the bounce so your grounding words are very much appreciated. It's the little things such as the above that will help build the bond between hooligan and anorak for future generations.

As for your lot, you started really well and seem to have hit a two game purple patch. What's happened to Vetokele? he seemed like a bit of a world beater when he first signed but has since disappeared. Is he injured or, as has been suggested, has he been tucking P&M away three times a day?
    Good to have a dose of realism every now and again.

As for Igor, if you have seen pics of his Mrs i think the most exertion he's had in the last few weeks has been balancing her on his big fat gut!
  • Sponsored links:

• And to lighten the mood.

Spanners back on track,,,

......along with your good selves, I see.

Is there something in the water south side? I mean, we both seem to be pretty awful at the moment.

Is there something in the water south side? I mean, we both seem to be pretty awful at the moment.

I wouldn't say we are awful. Southend was just one of those games. They had two attempts at goal and scored from both of them. Their keeper pulled off three or four class saves and was easily motm. This on the back of three wins on the spin, albeit one of them in the paint pot trophy, and we have the best away record in the league, w3 d1 l0. Don't get me wrong, I can't see us winning the league this season, far from, but can't see us struggling at the other end either. Mid table with an outside chance of nicking a play off place I'd say was realistic. Then next season, with a full season under NH's belt, we'll give it a good go. That's my opinion anyway.
  • P.s. Hope you beat those stripey ****'s!
  • P.s. Hope you beat those stripey ****'s!

So do we! But sadly i think we might struggle but hey,its the cup and we always do well in the cups......

I wouldn't say we are awful. Southend was just one of those games. They had two attempts at goal and scored from both of them. Their keeper pulled off three or four class saves and was easily motm. This on the back of three wins on the spin, albeit one of them in the paint pot trophy, and we have the best away record in the league, w3 d1 l0. Don't get me wrong, I can't see us winning the league this season, far from, but can't see us struggling at the other end either. Mid table with an outside chance of nicking a play off place I'd say was realistic. Then next season, with a full season under NH's belt, we'll give it a good go. That's my opinion anyway.
    I should have said that we're pony at home, and have been for over 2 seasons.

Make you right though. Outside chance of the play-offs at best. I wouldn't rule a struggle though.

I should have said that we're pony at home, and have been for over 2 seasons.

Make you right though. Outside chance of the play-offs at best. I wouldn't rule a struggle though.
    Yeah, home record is appalling but got a feeling once we break that duck we'll put a good run together there too. Last time we win at home on a Saturday Kellie Maloney was still a geezer!!

Both need, just a bit of Lady Luck.
  • I appreciate that you boys and girls have more pressing matters at hand but has this thread been abandoned/sunk? :wink: