Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Millwall Watch

Comments

• 2050!

I swear we have more match day staff on a night than that!

• TBF we wouldn't get much more for a JPT game.
  • Good win for the Spanners tonight, I guess they are dreaming of a big Wembley day out again. Ahhhh, bless 'em!
  • They can muster 50000 easy for the JPT final.
  • Harris has been bombed out.

bollox, he was doing a great job

can't see that anywhere having now checked

can't see that anywhere having now checked
    False start. :neutral:
  • Sponsored links:

• edited September 2015
    He dropped his load, missed his target and left 7000 Lions licking their wounds...

Next idiot please...

Must answer to one of the following names

Ripper
    Slasher
    Knuckles
    Go stand by the door and only let people in on the list
  • Cant find anything about Chopper Harris being chopped.
    But , can find info about a Rugby Leabue game being played at the Den tomorrow - whats that all about ?..
    http://www.southlondon-today.co.uk/article.cfm?id=3295&headline=Millwall boss Harris: Watch rugby league at The Den when we are not playing
  • edited September 2015
    Dang, why ain't the Skid Marks losing today?
  • Dang, why ain't the Skid Marks losing today?

Or dropping into bottom 4?
  • edited September 2015

I wondered why they weren't playing too, then while watching the England game I saw a Millwall flag & realised they had to cancel their fixture because their fan was in San Marino.
    I find that hard to believe as I saw no kicking off in the crowd or even some twat trying to steam the 40 school kids screaming "San Marino..."

Or dropping into bottom 4?
    They've made it into the bottom 4 ..... We can but dream

I wondered why they weren't playing too, then while watching the England game I saw a Millwall flag & realised they had to cancel their fixture because their fan was in San Marino.
    That's tickled me
  • edited September 2015

That's tickled me
    Good trip to San Marino @Sparrows Lane Lion? :wink:
  • Sponsored links:

• I tell you this Millwall fan makes some blinding Road signs, I had my kids names done and our postcode EN1 and they look pukka were delivered as stated

Top lad Millwall fan Imo

I tell you this Millwall fan makes some blinding Road signs, I had my kids names done and our postcode EN1 and they look pukka were delivered as stated

Top lad Millwall fan Imo

Agreed mate. He did two for me. I shall use him again in future. Thoroughly recommend.
    Thanks lads. Really appreciate the positive feed back. We have the website up and running. Would appreciate any feedback...
    http://woodenstreetsigns.co.uk/home/#.VfVJEmZ4WJI
    As for my 'break down', well when you've been as shit as we had been for the last three years it does things to you. (Plus the 10 or so Stella's I'd drunk hadn't helped :-))
    What happened yesterday? Thought you'd ruin Rotherham who must be nailed on for relegation? I even put you in my accumulator. Something I could never do with West Ham or those stripey ****'s. How depressing is it seeing them near the top of the Prem? :-(
  • Those signs look good
  • stonemuse said:

Those signs look good

They are mate.....I got 2 from him as well - really good quality.
  • edited September 2015
    To Milwall Fan; (some kind words on the sabbath)

The signs look good, that you may have found a young striker in
    Aiden O'brien,(three at Crewe) the word from Calmont road is, he is a good trainer.
    Now you are in League one, play him along side ?
    Maybe Paul Furlong or even Rodney CHARLTON Trotter.
  • Scunny 1 - Millwall 3

Bastards. Just Bastards.
  • I tell you this Millwall fan makes some blinding Road signs, I had my kids names done and our postcode EN1 and they look pukka were delivered as stated

Top lad Millwall fan Imo

I tell you this Millwall fan makes some blinding Road signs, I had my kids names done and our postcode EN1 and they look pukka were delivered as stated

Top lad Millwall fan Imo

Agreed mate. He did two for me. I shall use him again in future. Thoroughly recommend.
    Thanks lads. Really appreciate the positive feed back. We have the website up and running. Would appreciate any feedback...
    As for my 'break down', well when you've been as shit as we had been for the last three years it does things to you. (Plus the 10 or so Stella's I'd drunk hadn't helped :-))
    What happened yesterday? Thought you'd ruin Rotherham who must be nailed on for relegation? I even put you in my accumulator. Something I could never do with West Ham or those stripey ****'s. How depressing is it seeing them near the top of the Prem? :-(
    Love the sign.
    Cant see where to leave feedback on your website?
  • Scunny 1 - Millwall 3

Bastards. Just Bastards.

Crewe?

• Scunny 1 - Millwall 3

Bastards. Just Bastards.

Crewe?

Them bastards too ;0)

I meant Crewe.

Top lad Millwall fan Imo

Top lad Millwall fan Imo

Love the sign.
    Cant see where to leave feedback on your website?

Thanks mate. Think this is the page for feedback....
    http://woodenstreetsigns.co.uk/blog-2/#.VfVpQGZ4WJI
  • Scunny 1 - Millwall 3

Bastards. Just Bastards.

Crewe?

Them bastards too ;0)

I meant Crewe.
    Call yourself a CAFC fan Guru ?
    Crewe:
    The gateway to Britain's national rail network.