Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Millwall Watch

Comments

• It would be nice to know if Millwall did nosedive into League 2, would there be a highlights Dvd available?
  • Or the commemorative mug !!!!
  • cafcfan said:

Could we get that American hunter/dentist over to put Zampa the Lion out of his misery?

That's too good for them, I want one where the lion's teeth fall out and it can't hunt and it dies a slow and prolonged death.
  • edited August 2015

cafcfan said:

Could we get that American hunter/dentist over to put Zampa the Lion out of his misery?

That's too good for them, I want one where the lion's teeth fall out and it can't hunt and it dies a slow and prolonged death.
    After what you did to Cecil the Lion,
    Walter Palmer, you are not Welcome on Here,
    Go back to looking down the mouth at People.

guinnesaddick, your account has been hacked !

• Every picture tells a story ...
  • Can't get over it - how on f***ing earth did they beat us? HOW.
  • They're not proper Millwall, the woman didn't have a black eye!!
  • Sponsored links:

• Greenie said:

They're not proper Millwall, the woman didn't have a black eye!!
    Airbrushed?
  • @Greenie Two of the appear to be reading.
  • cafctom said:

Can't get over it - how on f***ing earth did they beat us? HOW.

Apparently...it's what they do!! :(
  • TelMc32 said:

cafctom said:

and look where it's got them.
  • Greenie said:

They're not proper Millwall, the woman didn't have a black eye!!two of them are reading!!

• TelMc32 said:

cafctom said:

It's their cup final.
  • Sponsored links:

• cabbles said:

any of our resident millwall fans care to enlighten us on what they think of the start of the season, c'mon now @Big_Bad_World @Sparrows Lane Lion @MillwallFan

This thread isn't all just last season, we want to hear the juicy details

I went to Shrewsbury, great day but perhaps gave false hope, haven't made the two home games since fortunately.

I understand we look very disorganised and fragmented. As a defensive unit utterly hopeless. Some of those players don't want to be there. The atmosphere at home is toxic. Too many years of shocking home results (except against you lot) has worn the crowd down and they jump on the players backs as soon as something goes wrong. Bit of a downward spiral. Hence why our away form tends to be similar or better than home form.
    Well done Sparrows for responding with maturity
    Personally I would much rather see the Nigels in you're position.
    Ditto. I'm a fan of all our resident lions on here, even Millwall Fan despite his breakdown on here last season
  • cabbles said:

cabbles said:

any of our resident millwall fans care to enlighten us on what they think of the start of the season, c'mon now @Big_Bad_World @Sparrows Lane Lion @MillwallFan

I went to Shrewsbury, great day but perhaps gave false hope, haven't made the two home games since fortunately.

I understand we look very disorganised and fragmented. As a defensive unit utterly hopeless. Some of those players don't want to be there. The atmosphere at home is toxic. Too many years of shocking home results (except against you lot) has worn the crowd down and they jump on the players backs as soon as something goes wrong. Bit of a downward spiral. Hence why our away form tends to be similar or better than home form.
    Well done Sparrows for responding with maturity
    Ditto. I'm a fan of all our resident lions on here, even Millwall Fan despite his breakdown on here last season
    Not the Nigel's bit though
  • Sparrows. You seem like a decent chap who admits you support a shit team. You can change lol. It's time to come over before you spiral down even further.
  • markmc68 said:

Sparrows. You seem like a decent chap who admits you support a shit team. You can change lol. It's time to come over before you spiral down even further.

If Sparrows real name is Luke, he definitely needs to come across from the dark side.

• Maybe his nom de plume is Jack Sparrow, and he is actually Anglophile Johnny Depp in real life?

• cabbles said:

Well done Sparrows for responding with maturity.
    All personal taste i understand but the pain of them in reversed positions would be beyond all pain
    Let em rot
    Although as a pessimist I'm fully expecting them to turn it around and romp the league
    Nice to se them lose in 'millwall time' as well the other night
  • dickplumb said:

cabbles said:

I am surprised that the atmosphere is toxic. I thought Millwall fans were looking forward to Division 3. Well that is what they told me.

Maybe they confused you with dickie plumb
  • Was talking with my brother in law who goes to most home games at the toolbox. He says that the general perception in the stands is that everything there is done on the cheap and now the pigeons are coming home to roost. Defence is a shambles with players frightened to touch the ball. Forde is getting real stick from the fans. They seem to think that Harris is too green to handle problem and no experienced support to call on. He still has support because of who he is and the feeling that he's being stiched up. He needs a good result pdq,

• cabbles said:

Well done Sparrows for responding with maturity.
    Can't get wound up by it, used to being crap
    dickplumb said:

cabbles said:

I am surprised that the atmosphere is toxic. I thought Millwall fans were looking forward to Division 3. Well that is what they told me.

Perhaps we need to drop another league to start enjoying some decent home form!