Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Millwall Watch

Comments

• cabbles said:

any of our resident millwall fans care to enlighten us on what they think of the start of the season, c'mon now @Big_Bad_World @Sparrows Lane Lion @MillwallFan

This thread isn't all just last season, we want to hear the juicy details

I went to Shrewsbury, great day but perhaps gave false hope, haven't made the two home games since fortunately.

I understand we look very disorganised and fragmented. As a defensive unit utterly hopeless. Some of those players don't want to be there. The atmosphere at home is toxic. Too many years of shocking home results (except against you lot) has worn the crowd down and they jump on the players backs as soon as something goes wrong. Bit of a downward spiral. Hence why our away form tends to be similar or better than home form.
    Well done Sparrows for responding with maturity.
    Personally I would much rather see the Nigels in you're position.
    Personally, I'd like to see The Nigels in the same position.
    In an ideal world, both of course. But if the wish to be granted was that one of either the spanners or the nigels could be in the Prem and the other in the Conference South then which would it be?

I'd go Conference South for the stripey ***ts.
  • I'd rather the Nigel's went out of business
  • Mark Beevers must be going cheap mustn't he? Definitely worth signing if he's going fairly cheap.
  • the shame is that it looks a shit div one there in so don't think it would take much for them to start to get better,it was a much harder div one when we were in it
  • I tell you this Millwall fan makes some blinding Road signs, I had my kids names done and our postcode EN1 and they look pukka were delivered as stated

Top lad Millwall fan Imo

• I tell you this Millwall fan makes some blinding Road signs, I had my kids names done and our postcode EN1 and they look pukka were delivered as stated

Top lad Millwall fan Imo

Agreed mate. He did two for me. I shall use him again in future. Thoroughly recommend.
  • 00 away to scunny I suppose after their recent home form they'll be happy with that.
  • Point away from home is always decent.
  • Bless em. Crusher, Slasher, Bomber... whatever they call him must be very encouraged!
  • Sponsored links:

• You forgot hissing Sid
  • Scunthorpe missed a penalty and countless of chances.
  • Smallwall at home to the mighty chesterfield next Saturday. A crowd of 10000 I suspect coating off everyone and anybody. Come on the spireites.
  • Are they down yet?
  • Millwall - forever the silver lining!
  • I remember reading way back when Millwall moved to the New Den, that Feng Shui experts predicted they would always struggle due to the location of the ground and the surrounding negative forces.

It transpires that railway lines are a big no no. "The noise and frequency of the railroad is prone to induce stress, inability to focus and lack of energy. Businesses typically do not do well in these areas" … Oh well, sh** happens, as they say.

• Sponsored links:

• Hmm...a Wembley visit and cup final suggests otherwise. Ask the Feng Shui expert to explain that one away!
  • Trying to dissociate himself from what is going on on the pitch, while staying " 'Wall " for his own purposes. Pathetic, and he's far from the only one.
  • edited August 2015
    Got all sorts of bites with this from the Millwall lot.
  • Trying to dissociate himself from what is going on on the pitch, while staying " 'Wall " for his own purposes. Pathetic, and he's far from the only one.
    Always a tosser. Especially for pulling alongside me in Jamaica Road with two fat Geordies in the back of his Range Rover and trying to take the piss. Probably on their way to the New Concord. Baker less keen when my van inadvertently moved into his lane.
  • Haven't won at home in a 3pm saturday game since August 2014.
  • Haven't won at home in a 3pm saturday game since August 2014.

Says so much about how we never turn up against them that they still bloody beat us!
  • Back where they belong in the lower leagues of the football league
  • Next up for the toothless Lions is Peterborough away in the JPT. Lol.
    8300 crowd against Chesterfield. It's only going one way. DOWN.
  • I thought 8300 was quite good for them in that division. A sub-7000 crowd could be on the cards in a couple of months though.
  • It will soon be target 6000.