Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Millwall Watch

Comments

• In the best eastenders voice "Nevah mind eh"
  • Chopper must go!!! Maybe his rough boy tactics are just matched by other teams in that division?
  • I noticed that in Division 1, out of 9 matches, 7 were away wins, including Barnsley's triumph.
  • Should have said 7 out of 10.
  • Currently all Millwall fans I know...
  • North stand banter. The best forum to read when the not so mighty lions are in free fall.
    Keep going chopper or bomber or whatever you like to be called. You will soon be a charlton legend like Lomas and Holloway.
  • I like this thread a lot. Hope it lasts all season...
  • edited August 2015
    Brilliant just bloody brilliant, they'll love it at Welling
  • Sponsored links:

• edited August 2015
    Good point tonight at Forest but made much MUCH MUCH better by that skidmark of a football club imploding...

Long may the Gods of football fart in their general direction.

Foul wind scumbags, you're only fit for flushing down the leagues...
  • Hmm...three home defeats on the trot. What happened to last seasons recovery Sparrow?
  • edited August 2015
    Wow, just wow.

Surely Millwall are too good to go down?
  • edited August 2015
    Plus they lost at home to Barnet in the League Cup.

IMO forwards rarely make good managers, so I'm not surprised that Harris is struggling.

Plus the fact, that I don't think he's ever managed before and he doesn't strike me, as having the necessary "air of authority".

Anyway, let's hope he lasts as long as possible.

• It's lovely and all of that - but come on people, they would still beat us. They just would.
  • Plus they lost at home to Barnet in the League Cup.

IMO forwards rarely make good managers, so I'm not surprised that Harris is struggling.

Plus the fact, that I don't think he's ever managed before and he doesn't strike me, as having the necessary "air of authority".

Brian Clough...

Brian Clough...
    Iain Dowie
  • edited August 2015
    I like Millwall.
    Can't get enough of them.
    Really pick me up of a weekend.
    No, wait, not Millwall, I mean meta amphetamines.
    And raisins.

Brian Clough...
    Alex Ferguson
  • Sponsored links:

• I also like the fact we've resurrected this thread within the first week of the season. It was literally 4 months ago we were basking in the glory of their relegation battle, now they're in it again

Harris' comments already about asking the players to look into themselves and ask if they really want to play with Millwall, you can't have that at this stage in the season.

It means he's lost the players already
  • It sounds like fo
  • It seems to me that forde is taking a lot of stick.
  • It seems to me that forde is taking a lot of stick.
  • cabbles said:

I also like the fact we've resurrected this thread within the first week of the season. It was literally 4 months ago we were basking in the glory of their relegation battle, now they're in it again

Harris' comments already about asking the players to look into themselves and ask if they really want to play with Millwall, you can't have that at this stage in the season.

Oooh I do hope you are right.

Is it time yet for a sweepstake into when the sword falls ?

• cabbles said:

I also like the fact we've resurrected this thread within the first week of the season. It was literally 4 months ago we were basking in the glory of their relegation battle, now they're in it again

Oooh I do hope you are right.

Is it time yet for a sweepstake into when the sword falls ?

Let's hope he gets until late Nov, does some damage and they're in the bottom 4 (good that 4 go down - more chance that way)

I can't stand that Forde, the big Millwall legend. Great if the fans turn on him as well
  • redsek said:

It's lovely and all of that - but come on people, they would still beat us. They just would.

Of course. What's that got to do with it?