Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Millwall Watch

Comments

• Heard David Forde is signing for Fulham
  • Is Shittu worth a punt?

How much is a punt?
    Well. Ireland converted the Punt to Euro at a rate of 1.27. Current GBPEUR rate is 1.4085.

A Punt is therefore worth a shade over 90p. Probably on the high side for Shittu.

Hope that helps. :wink:
  • What, the Spanners got relegated?

• TelMc32 said:

Is Shittu worth a punt?

How much is a punt?
    Well. Ireland converted the Punt to Euro at a rate of 1.27. Current GBPEUR rate is 1.4085.

A Punt is therefore worth a shade over 90p. Probably on the high side for Shittu.

Hope that helps. :wink:
    Thanks Tel - that information made my mind up ...no.
  • cabbles said:

Thinking about this again, just made me want to bump it. such a bloody good feeling still

Bloody hell, every time this thread pops back up with new comments I keep thinking the bastards have somehow managed to sneak out of it! Don't do this to me......
  • IA said:

cabbles said:

Thinking about this again, just made me want to bump it. such a bloody good feeling still

I've set a reminder to bump it again in 9 years' time

Sod, 9 years may it 9 months as they slip into league 2.
  • cabbles said:

Move on ;o)

• Sponsored links:

• cabbles said:

Move on ;o)

I just had a flashback the other day. You're gonna have to give us a few months at least bbw. It's 11 wins in our entire history against you. We have to savour it
  • cabbles said:

cabbles said:

Move on ;o)

I just had a flashback the other day. You're gonna have to give us a few months at least bbw. It's 11 wins in our entire history against you. We have to savour it
    You crack on and enjoy.

I've already requested a sabbatical from work as it's not economically feasible for me to tour the north of England next season and be expected to work in between games.

All I need to do now is get a tow bar fitted to the Jag, and buy myself one of those vans of the cara variety, and I'll be away.

Jag? Jag?? Shurely shome mishtake - Jag isn't spelt T R A N S I T, bbw
  • bobmunro said:

cabbles said:

cabbles said:

Move on ;o)

You crack on and enjoy.

I've already requested a sabbatical from work as it's not economically feasible for me to tour the north of England next season and be expected to work in between games.

All I need to do now is get a tow bar fitted to the Jag, and buy myself one of those vans of the cara variety, and I'll be away.

Don't be a hater ;o)

The Transit is only used for kidnappings work.

I'm not a hater, bbw - I've had 30 years of putting up with my outlaws who are all Millwall.

Oh wait hang on a minute ....
  • bobmunro said:

bobmunro said:

cabbles said:

cabbles said:

Move on ;o)

You crack on and enjoy.

Don't be a hater ;o)

The Transit is only used for kidnappings work.

I'm not a hater, bbw - I've had 30 years of putting up with my outlaws who are all Millwall.

Oh wait hang on a minute ....
    The fact you married in to our family says to me that you have a certain amount of affinity for us loveable rogues.
  • cabbles said:

cabbles said:

Move on ;o)

You crack on and enjoy.

Like you expect us to believe you don't already have a caravan!!! Yeah, right!! :wink:
  • TelMc32 said:

cabbles said:

cabbles said:

Move on ;o)

You crack on and enjoy.

Like you expect us to believe you don't already have a caravan!!! Yeah, right!! :wink:
    Tel, the Coachman Mirage (1990) was, sadly, destined for the scrapheap and finally met its maker last year. I'm now on the look out for something a bit special.

I have no interest in accommodating anyone else and have seen this little beauty:

If they can do it in Burberry or Stone Island I'd say go for it
  • cabbles said:

TelMc32 said:

cabbles said:

cabbles said:

Move on ;o)

You crack on and enjoy.

Tel, the Coachman Mirage (1990) was, sadly, destined for the scrapheap and finally met its maker last year. I'm now on the look out for something a bit special.

I have no interest in accommodating anyone else and have seen this little beauty:

If they can do it in Burberry or Stone Island I'd say go for it
    I've got a tin of tartan paint in the shed so no problems there.

• Sponsored links:

• TelMc32 said:

cabbles said:

cabbles said:

Move on ;o)

You crack on and enjoy.

perfect for your entire away day support for next season :smile:

• Macronate said:

TelMc32 said:

cabbles said:

cabbles said:

Move on ;o)

You crack on and enjoy.

I might even see if they want to sell the BBQ as well.

• Macronate said:

TelMc32 said:

cabbles said:

cabbles said:

Move on ;o)

You crack on and enjoy.

Can we trust you with matches BBW??? :wink:
  • edited May 2015
    TelMc32 said:

Macronate said:

TelMc32 said:

cabbles said:

cabbles said:

Move on ;o)

You crack on and enjoy.

Can we trust you with matches BBW??? :wink:
    I'm no Sam Sodje or DJ Campbell ;)

• AH JUST KANT
    AH JUST KANT
    AH JUST KANT CONTROL MY FEET!
    AH JUST KANT
    AH JUST KANT
    AH JUST KANT
    AH JUST KANT
    AH JUST KANT
    AH JUST KANT
    AH JUST KANT
    AH JUST KANT
    AH JUST KANT
    AH JUST KANT

• AH JUST KANT
    AH JUST KANT
    AH JUST KANT
    AH JUST KANT
    AH JUST KANT
    AH JUST KANT
    AH JUST KANT
    AH JUST KANT
  • edited August 2015

The only player worth considering from Millwall is Lee Gregory.

No thanks.
    Lee Gregory missed another penalty Saturday.
  • Consistency.
  • Is this the new millwall relegation watch 15/16 ???
    Bring it on.
    Neil harris." We want to make the new den a fortress." Great start. Keep it up.