Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Millwall Watch

Comments

• Massive released list.. quite a few shocks.

Bailey, Matthew Briggs, Dylan Casey, Richard Chaplow, Dunne, Edwards, Sofiane El-Bekri, Fuller, Denzel Gerrar, Jake Goodman, Gueye, Justin Hoyte, Stefan Maierhofer, Angel Martinez, Shittu, Josh Siafa, Callum Webb and Woolford

Read it out to yourself and it could be the match day squad for any Div 2 team.

• Jimmy Abdou and John Marquis haven't agreed new terms yet .
  • I don't see why we would be interested in signing someone who wasn't considered good enough for a team that has just been relegated from the same division as us!

I'm more interested to see what players are released by Premier League clubs at the end of their season...
  • Jimmy Abdou and John Marquis haven't agreed new terms yet .

They won't be happy if Jimmy Abdou goes
  • Abdoe is doo doo
    please no do
  • Much Abdou about nothing
  • A sad day for 32 year old Alan Dunne, who'd been there all his career
  • Sponsored links:

• The only player worth considering from Millwall is Lee Gregory.

No thanks.
  • i don't need this thread popping up
    i'm always worried some moody ruling will let the filth sneak back in to our league

It would be a disaster but one thing funny is that they've just released 18 players.

i'm always worried some moody ruling will let the filth sneak back in to our league

QPR may get put down 2 division according to an expert on Radio 5 ?

Now who finished in 22nd position in the Champ !

Actually forgot the young defender, Nelson? He looks a prospect.

Apart from that the rest are chaff.

QPR may get put down 2 division according to an expert on Radio 5 ?

Now who finished in 22nd position in the Champ !

No chance of QPR going down 2 divisions will either be in Championship or the FL will develop a backbone and refuse them entrance and they will be in conference.

But letting them in at league one I don't see that being a choice for the FL
  • I don't see why we would be interested in signing someone who wasn't considered good enough for a team that has just been relegated from the same division as us!

I'm more interested to see what players are released by Premier League clubs at the end of their season...

That Dean Kiely bloke was awful.

I'm still in shock at the last minute c*ck up during the home game. Will be glad to not see this game on the fixture list for a while.
  • edited May 2015
    Steady on BBW. You'll have a wail of a time in L1, just don't hurry back the place smells better already...
  • Sponsored links:

• Steady on BBW. You'll have a wail of a time in L1, just don't hurry back the place smells better already...

I'll have you know that I've got my best cologne on today.

Aramis with a pinch of Blue Stratos. Very debonair.

• Steady on BBW. You'll have a wail of a time in L1, just don't hurry back the place smells better already...

Debonair?
    No not at all, what type of bloke wears TWO different cologne's at once?!
  • Abdou might be a good squad player, if he doesn't want to move house!
  • Jarman said:

Steady on BBW. You'll have a wail of a time in L1, just don't hurry back the place smells better already...

Debonair?
    a smelly spanner.
  • Jarman said:

Debonair?
    One that actually doesn't?

Although he's probably the same type of bloke that leaves a ground after 65 minutes, when his side are 3-1 up, and goes on a bender for two and a half weeks without bothering to check to final score before coming on here to read the awful reality of the situation.

Bants, J, bants.

• Thinking about this again, just made me want to bump it. such a bloody good feeling still
  • Is Shittu worth a punt?
  • cabbles said:

Thinking about this again, just made me want to bump it. such a bloody good feeling still

I've set a reminder to bump it again in 9 years' time

No

How much is a punt?